Public porta John

Guest bbncguy

Guest bbncguy

Got hit up on Grindr from a top wanting to breed an anon manhole. I agreed and he told me which porta John to go in and to be ass up, no pants on...so in the middle of the fair grounds I walk in, strip and message him that I am ready. Several minutes later the door opens and he walks in, hits his poppers and eats my ass then slides his cock inside me. He starts pounding me and and then slams it balls deep and unloads inside of me. Pulls out, wipes his dick off and leaves. I stand up get dressed and walk out and get some strange looks but oh well...my ass was loaded with hot seed do who cares...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 2:10 PM, bbncguy said:

Got hit up on Grindr from a top wanting to breed an anon manhole. I agreed and he told me which porta John to go in and to be ass up, no pants on...so in the middle of the fair grounds I walk in, strip and message him that I am ready. Several minutes later the door opens and he walks in, hits his poppers and eats my ass then slides his cock inside me. He starts pounding me and and then slams it balls deep and unloads inside of me. Pulls out, wipes his dick off and leaves. I stand up get dressed and walk out and get some strange looks but oh well...my ass was loaded with hot seed do who cares...

So hot, I love port John's especially the ones that hasn't been cleaned out and smells like a sewer,  its especially hot when you're taking a dump and there's Flys buzzing around your hole,  a lot of times i have to wank off and have a quick snack,  makes me hot as fuck with the flys swarming and crawling on my hole😵🍆