Lucky layover

nico75020

2 days ago I had a layover of a few hours and decided to go and visit the city. As I was doing sightseeing, i looked on grindr what guys are around. I received a message from a guy with a blank profile, sending me the ass pic of a 25yo black boy that will come over and that want a to get bred. 

I sent him my pics, never exchanged face pics though. in a few minutes I had his address and rang at his door. when I opened the door, I saw both of them naked in the bedroom, and noticed that the guy who wrote me was a heavy set daddy and he was.slapping the young boy's ass. the boy was just as on the pictures. smooth hole, slim fit, and he was wearing a mask to remain anonymous. 

the daddy told me he already has a load inside, so I dropped my pants and pushed my cock straight inside. it was indeed a nice warm and sloppy hole and I didn't need any lube. 

kept fucking him for a while, then we changed positions. the boy was diligently licking my cock, tasting the mix of cum and his own ass. before daddy pushed it back inside, he took the boy's balls and slapped them a few times. then he went straight to town. 

we changed positions several time, and every time the young bottom tasted cum from his ass, he got hornier and hornier. 

I positioned myself behind him again and started fucking him in doggie  seeing his head covered and sucking this big daddy while I am raw inside he boy's pussy, I asked the daddy to slap the boy's balls while I fuck him. 

he didn't hesitate a second, grabbed the balls from below and started slapping them. I could feel the boyhole contract with every slap and then i couldn't hold back and just dumped my seed deep inside this cum hole. 

I still watched daddy fuck and breed him white the boy lickedy cock clean. 

i dressed up and went back to the city to continue my sightseeing. felt damn good to be able to use such a young cum dump.