Day at the gloryhole

subbottomguy

So today i was sick of being indoors so i went out with my mask on to a local gloryhole.

When i got there the place had a strong smell of piss and damp from the lack of maintenance, which got me very horny so i got in the cubicle and took a seat and got my phone out to cruise and play games while i waited. It was a hot day so before long i striped down to my jock and the long wait started, was there about 2 hours with nothing before i heard someone come in and came into the next cubicle and tapped away.

when i tapped back he was quick to get up and push his cock through the hole, he had a nice 6inch cut cock which i got on my knees to suck, he moaned alot and dumped his load in my throat and gave me a gruff thanks before leaving. It was a few hours more before someone else came, there had been a few come in to actually use the place for its actual use, the next guy entered the cubicle and tapped away, this guy wasnt so quick so i got a little look at him through the hole, he had a high vis vest on and looked a bit overweight which was hot. he got his cock through and i took that 7inch uncut cock, i could smell his sweat and dirty crotch and i gave him a good blow and was glad to hear him mutter "show me that hole". pulling off i pushed my hole to the gh and felt a slick finger push into my ass, he fingered me for a bit before he asked "you got rubber mate?" when i gave him a "dont care" i felt his head against my hole pushing into me hard. I wish he lasted a while but within a couple of thrust he blew filling my hole and just pulled out and left.

Sitting again i didnt have to wait very long for another guy to walk in, he passed a slip of paper under the stall wall (which i am reading now) saying "you up for a fuck?" i spoke quietly "yeah" passing the slip back, i again snuck a look and found a topless guy with a hairy body and looked early 20ies, he passed the slip back "you ok with just me fucking you? you got a condom?" i grinned and just pushed my ass up against the hole i heard him gasp before licking my cum filled hole. he ate me out a while before i felt his cock push into my fucked ass, he fucked me a good long while, he passed the slip through one last time "want my load in your hole?". i just laughed and moaned out "bred me man". this fuck lasted a little longer before he grunted and came hard into me. i sat on the floor recovering while he left.

I stayed a bit longer but nothing else happened, was a good day and 3 anon loads, one in my mouth and two in my hole, so a good day.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1