Phase 3 TORONTO Spa Excess Partial Re-open - July 311

Read1

According to Spa Excess Toronto's Facebook page, the Spa Excess Bar & Lunger will be open this Friday, July 31, from 9 AM-CLOSE. Free entry. While most of the sex club's facilities will be closed (Toronto is just beginning Phase 3), you can at least have some drinks, snacks, and enjoy the pool-table there. I wonder if the owners/staff will let guys see the new remodelling done after the fire. A bit of good news! 

• Upvote 1

I called Spa Excess. They told me they really aren’t sure when the bathhouse part  would reopen. I’m all for the gloryhole part the B.C. health authority has suggested for Canadian bathhouses. No face to face stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw on Spa Excess’ Twitter account that as of August 12, Spa Excess has closed again until further notice. The government ppl can’t figure out how we can play during COVID. Suggestions to re-organize Spa Excess or Steamworks?