Bottoms - What’s the filthiest way you can think of to ask a top to breed you?

Breeze1

i never got into asking, it always felt awkward and contrived for me. i think it can also be a 50/50 gamble to show neediness. For some, neediness is a turn off, a lot of Tops want the conquest.

in cruising places, i simply present.  i lower my shorts enough to show some ass.  i'm not overt, more subtle, but any horny guy on the prowl is going to notice presented ass lol, i've gotten a lot of cock that way and it's fucking hot when a Top comes up behind and wordlessly lowers my shorts and just slides in. When i lived in VA there was a cruisy park where i would get bred on a bridge at dusk and as it got darker.  i'd stand on the bridge leaning a little bent over ostensibly looking out at the water. When i'd see a guy getting ready to walk past, i'd lower my shorts enough to show the top of my ass, without looking back. If i heard Him pause to look, i'd lower them a little more to encourage Him that He was seeing what He was seeing. It was an awesome way to fuck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What are you talking about, asking? If we’re talking kinky then I’m gagged, chained or tied to something, unable to move, with my ass in the air presented for fucking, with one top spreading my cheeks wide to open up my hole for the others.

I don’t talk in this situation 🙂

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

“Yes Sir That Hole is yours until you release me, seed my ass and mark it as your property!

+++the goal is to be asked for seconds+++

The nasty fuckers know before coming over....I’ll go as long as you can but if I’m worthy fill my ass bring friends and strangers or own it for the night....week.....lifetime 🤔

so it’s a given if he wants to bust in me take it or just fuck all night is perfect too...it’s always about pleasing your Top Sir!

i just need the men, their dick, and their abuse!

if they are loud and they like that I follow threw....some don’t and I figure it out when I’m face down ina pillow or gagged by Lott’s of different things.

personally I dig vocal guys because I love hearing what twisted nasty things cum outta their mouths......

Yes Sir That Hole is yours until you release me, seed my ass and mark it as yours

if you approve your hole worthy and not finish with me to tie me up and take me home... I’m sure your buddies would be interested in a cum dump for the night....

Sir talking his friends...just keep him Twacked out of his mind and send him home with a doggie bag of favors for me....and his ass full cum.....