Las Vegas Baths - Entourage or Hawks?

slambTTmsluT

I follow Hawk's Vegas on Twitter.  They had several posts from tonight that they were opening at 10PM...bring cash only, bring a mask, sanitizer available at check in.  Then a post saying that they were permanently closing.  I wonder what went down there tonight, causing them to close?  A sign of the times I fear.

But to answer your question, I guess it's Entourange.

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 11.39.17 PM.JPG

Edited by Pumpinmyhole
Content
  • Confused 1

It's been a couple of years, but i found Hawks in Vegas to be  disappointing.  According to  their web site , they are re-opening today 8/1/20.  i'd give them a try, Covid may result in a lot of horny men at the baths, or not. i could see it going either way. i didn't see or experience a lot of action when i went, but the facility is nice enough though.

They also had a location in Portland OR that was decent at times, but the landlord didn't give a break during shutdown from Covid, so they had to close after 10 years there, they are re-opening at another location however.

i got most of my action in Vegas using all the usual aps and doing walk in. The hotels on the strip are all close together and a lot of horny guys, the only thing is you have to find a hotel that doesn't have security guarding the elevators. Some hotels require a key card to get into the room section of the hotel. i considered staying a sleazy joint, like the Travel Lodge just off the strip, that has outside access to rooms. i imagine that good be a way to go, but possibly not as safe as the bigger indoor hotels.