Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

I wondered how common it is for guys to rim. My experience is that it seems to be a minority of guys but may perhaps have become a little more common in recent years. Is that other guys’ experience or am I missing out? I enjoy being rimmed but only rim other guys rarely - though those occasions are often the most intense sessions that I remember most vividly. 

When I'm at the sauna I know I shouldnt, I know its risky to rim strangers, but in the heat of the moment and assisted by poppers I just cannot resist it!  If there's no one topping I just love to rim those other guys who are offering up their holes to all and sundry, the grubby ones are even hotter to eat when I'm poppered up!

• Like 3

I work my tongue as far up as I can.  I have yet to not work any guy up.  My favorite thing is for hardcore tops to squirm as I'm plowing my tongue in and out of their holes like they're loose sluts

• Like 1

It’s not one of the services I offer. There are simply too many hazards associated with rimming for someone like me with a compromised immune system to risk it. That, and I’m one of those who can never quite forget about the primary function of that orifice if it came to applying my tongue to it.

That’s also why I’m thorough about cleanout - there are men who seem to just love eating ass and don’t hesitate to dive into mine, so I try to make sure I’m as clean as possible for them. The minute they start it flips my in-heat switch, and I can’t really think about anything else until they stop.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

i'm a total bottom and personally relate a bottoms hole for penetration (be it rimming or any other expression of penetration).  For my particular wiring (and i know this is personal, not universal), rimming is a Top, penetrative activity... like "eating pussy," and in my experience something more than a few Tops get into as a prelude to breeding me. Awesome.

Having said that, i fucking love a Mans ass. Men's asses drive me wild, which has always struck me as ironic given my bottom predilection.  i do love to hold, maul, massage, pet, kiss and lay my head on a mans ass, in addition to simply gawking at it in lust and wonder.  Rimming is not something i aspire to, or have an independent desire to do, but i have rimmed some smooth boy asses that had me otherwise hypnotized. 

• Like 3

I'm probably 98% bottom.  I jokingly say that I top once per year, just so I can maintain my qualifications LOL.  But I love to grab, grope, and feel a guys ass.  And I can really get into rimming a guy.  I haven't encountered a lot of tops that don't like it.  I love to get a top on his back, suck his dick, move down to his balls, then gently brush my tongue across their hole.  Then they'll raise their legs a bit giving easier access, and it's game on.  Generally, makes them SUPER horny to fuck.

• Like 2

As long as the ass I'm about to run has been cleaned/cleaned out, then hell yeah! Rimming is probably my favorite thing to do. That and felching. Love rimming, tongue fucking and sucking buttholes and can do it for hours 🙂

Edited by rawfuckingonly
  • Like 3