Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

280 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

Of course, the next step is when you rim a hole that's freshly fucked, leads me on to felching a nice load from a nice loose arse.  I remember one night when I was staying at Trades in Blackpool, I'd been fucked by several guys the night before so didn't feel like offering myself tonight. It was Saturday night and the hotel corridors had filled with so many guys, I was sure they weren't all staying here and most were showing signs of being drunk or high.

I was cruising the corridors myself when I came across a room with the door part open, I pushed my way in and saw this young twinky looking lad of about 19 laying on the bed with a guy fucking him. I felt for the fuckers cock and found no condom and the hole he was fucking seemed to be running with cum.  As I watched the guy fucking suddenly shouted 'take my fucking load' as he rammed into the kids arse, I watched as the fuckers arse clenched as he shot four or five streams into the boy.

The fucker pulled out and I wondered if the kid would move to clean him off but realised that he seemed to be sleeping or maybe just high. Not wanting to waste a tasty cock I was on my knees like a shot and sucking cum and arse juices from the fucker before he left the room.  I looked at the boy laying there, cum was trickling from his hole down over his balls.

Moving to the bed I started to lick the cum up.  Taking a big hit from my poppers I stared to tongue his hole loving the coppery taste. God knows how many guys had fucked him as more and more cum was running from him,  I started swallowng the gooey stream. I hadn't realised that another couple of guys had come in, one tried fingering my hole but I told him no, so he said OK, let me take the youngster then.

Both guys fucked the youth, I sucked them both after they came and the lads hole when I could get to it, staying the room to felch more cum for the next couple of hours as guy after guy fucked him.

Edited by rikg
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

If I'm told to I will do it. I won't unless I'm told to. Most guys do tell me to get my tongue to work and I've also been told to do it on a newly fucked arse, no matter how skanky I do as I am told.

Guest Porthos

I think I like rimming as much as fucking....especially a hairy hole.....I find rimming s the best foreplay, turning me on more and more with each thrust of my tongue...Its also great prep for my cock as I love getting a hole slow wet and relaxed I can slide in with no lube...Absolutely no clean up at the end...No lube on the sheets and my poz load in my mates ass

In my past experiences of anon bb sex in darkrooms of Toronto bathhouses, rimming can be considered as foreplay. And it’s really fun sex play —dessert for me! The vast enjoy of guys are clean down there IMHO. I love to rim bubble butts of younger guys as well as felching out sloppy boicunts. You know that anon guys appreciate a good rom job when they stay with you and back up into my tongue and mouth wanting more! Oink!

• Like 1

Guest PhillyBBGuy

Rimming is such an erotic thing - such a tease before actual anal sex. Drives be crazy and produces one heck of an erection, either doing it or having it done to me.