Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

I love rimming. I don't like topping so I have become fairly adept at rimming as my contribution to a man's hole. I am not particular about hair or no hair but generally don't like them too musky, although I am was working on that.

• Like 1

LOVE rimming ass. Can eat out one for hours. I go after ass, like Cookie Monster goes after cookies. ' Me want ass! ' Like them juicy ripe smelly dirty musky and stinking. I refuse to rim an ass that taste like soap. 

• Like 1

I nearly ALWAYS rim the bottom’s hole before I put my cock in.  Gets him warmed up and gets me hard.  I like when the bottom rims me, but not as necessary as my tongue getting into him.  Rimming is almost required for me, whether a quick hookup or a fuckbuddy.  The only time I don’t rim is at a gangbang or at a sex party/bath.  I like felching my own cum out, but a little squeamish about licking out lots of cum from other tops, lol.

• Like 3

I’m a bit squeamish when it comes to rimming. I like to do it most when I know the guy is clean (e.g. we’ve just showered or are at a bathhouse) and his asshole is smooth and hairless. I generally do it if the guy asks me or if I’m especially horny or poppered up. Strangely enough, also if I happen to be crouching down near a naked guy’s ass and I want to grab his attention  (e.g. if I’ve dropped a lube sachet or poppers on the floor or am trying to put a cock ring on and don’t want the guy leaving while my hands and cock are otherwise occupied). 

I LOVE eating ass!  It's gotta be CLEAN for me, but then I'll stay smothered forever.  I've got a rim chair and can cum from having a bubble ass hovering over my face with the guy twisting my nips some :)  Love to eat/suck ass before, during and AFTER fucking it.  Before lockdown I was fucking more and more without any lube (as top and bottom).  The spit from rimming and cocksucking was the only lube, so then it's just "polite" (and hot) lol!  I get hungry as fuck looking at some of your asses and wanna suck them just as much as fuck and breed them!!!!

• Like 2