Do you rim?

BB4fking

Do you rim?  

282 members have voted

1. 1. Do you rim?

• Yes, always
    • Yes, sometimes
    • No, never

Absolutely.  I can't imagine fucking an ass without rimming.  Before, during and after the  fuck.  I love how the hole changes as my tongue and cock repeatedly invade it.  Loosening it, making it mine for the playtime.  Felching my own load (and sharing it with those bottoms who love to snowball) is my biggest fetish.  And I love tasting another man's cock and load in a used hole, just as much as my own.  The most intimate sex act I can think of is the two of us rimming each other in a 69 and then kissing--tasting our asses on each other's tongues...

And don't get me started about men with prolapsed rosebuds who can push their cummy holes actually into my mouth...

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

A lot of the guys I'm with just wait till I'm zoned on poppers and shove their holes in my face, I don't care I'm just worried I'm doing it wrong, as a bottom I'm surprised how many tops want to eat my ass before destroying it

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

During fucking... you must either be very flexible, or your tongue must be very long... 😉

I WISH my tongue was that long!!  Not sure what the technical term is for constantly going back and forth from eating an ass to fucking it, getting it juicier and looser from the precum and my spit.  Blowing air up the slut's hole and he farts it out while i'm fucking him, then back down worshiping and SUCKING that hole.  That's what I mean by "during".  By "after" I'm talking about his ass filled with my load and leaking or sitting on my face feeding me back :)  Ugh, I need a bubble butt on my face right now!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Not casually. I do have the urge to lick it before I stick it, but the snatch has to be both naturally hairy and scrupulously clean in and out. A light rinse won't do it. I wouldn't trust a stranger to do a thorough job.

If it is deeply clean, I can see tonguing out my seed, or preferably the seed of a better man who claimed the cunt first.

• Like 1

Almost total bottom here. I can commit to letting a guy cum inside me based on a grainy cock pic (or even no pic) but rimming someone is strictly an on-the-spot call for me. Another bottom when we’re playing/sharing cocks, sure I’ll eat his ass, but someone who isn’t planning on using their ass might not have even thought to wash it. Ever. 
I do like it when a top walks in and immediately licks mine but not required 

Edited by NutBucketDC
Clarity
  • Like 2

Absolutely - I love being on the receiving end, so I know the pleasure it brings and I am more than happy to dish it out. But it's not risk-free - I've experienced both pinworms and shigella after rimming. Neither are pleasant. If you see someone itching or scratching his hole, my advice is to move on to the next guy.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

Absolutely - I love being on the receiving end, so I know the pleasure it brings and I am more than happy to dish it out. But it's not risk-free - I've experienced both pinworms and shigella after rimming. Neither are pleasant. If you see someone itching or scratching his hole, my advice is to move on to the next guy.   

If you see someone itching or scratching his hole, my advice is to move on to the next guy.   

Excellent advice.   🙂