Load Depository

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

I’ll try to maintain this thread as a log of load taking.

Yesterday, I slipped into a new jock, and let the grindr world know my hole was available. Lots of flakes, etc as normal. I mean if your profile name is”I host now” and you tell me you’re into raw fucking and don’t pull out... then live up to it. The day was pretty much like that. Then, a breakthrough. My classic response to a “what’s up” message is “Looking for cocks to breed my hole.”  followed by the pic in my BZ profile.

I received a customary cock pic of a fat bbc with a message that said, “Come get it, bring your poppers.” When I got to his house, he messaged me to strip to my jock while I waited on the porch. I know people saw me. Inside he grabbed me by the back of the neck and directed me to the bedroom.

Forcing me to my knees, he told me to hit my poppers till he said stop. After about 20 seconds, he said stop then shoved his cock down my throat. He hammered away a bit then yanked me up and told me to lay flat on his mattress. I felt his head brush my hole and he said, “I only use your spit on my cock for lube bitch” Then he plunged in with incredible force. My spit had lubed my outer ring, but as he raw fucked my ass deeper, his precum started coating my walls. After about ten minutes and a couple more popper hits. He  buried every inch in as far as he could and I felt about 9 pulses from his cock as he unloaded in me. He pulled back and continued to fuck until he slipped out. I got off the mattress, back on my knees and cleaned that stick off. I started to get dressed but he told me “pussysluts get dressed outside.” And guided me out just as he guided me in. 
I messaged him a note of thanks and he said to Favorite him, he’d use me again.

Guest Oak828

After getting my hole worked over yesterday for a couple of hours, but no load by a couple of chem influenced fuck buds, I tended to some business them hopped on Grindr. I was really craving a hard fuck and deep breeding. I noticed a guy that had pounded my fag hole before so I hit him up. We agreed to met up on the Parkway and get nasty on a trail. By the time we got up there, rain was pouring.

We ducked onto a side trail and I dropped to the mud and swallowed his cock. He got hard immediately and I stood up, dropped my shorts and bent over. Bracing myself on a tree trunk I knew what was coming. Much like the bbc from last Friday, this guy fucked me just as I like... shoving it straight in and pumping his cock deeper into my hole.
After a couple minutes, he abruptly pulled out, stopped down and rimmed my ass. By this time I was begging him to breed my hole. He stood up, shoved it back in, gave 4-5 deep thrusts then unloaded.
As my ass clinched around his cock, milking it for all he had, I felt another sensation. The warm feeling of piss filling my ass. “You like that slut?” I moaned my affirmation and he gave me a couple thrusts mixing his piss and cum in my hole before his cock slipped out. 
I released his piss and it flooded out of my ass. I turned and knelt in the mud again, cleaning his cock off like a good slut does.