Park Cruising

Cumtakr

Long time lurker, first time poster. This year I have started cruising a local park that's known for this. I've already sucked lots of cocks young and old in just a couple of months but hadn't been able to get more than two loads in one visit. Yesterday changed that, I sucked four cocks and got three loads, the first guy said he couldn't cum.  The next three gave me their loads in my mouth and I loved every drop. I used to be all about taking loads in the ass but now I'm just finding myself to be a cocksucking cumslut.  Just wanted to share.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

How it happened to me, 

My first visit to a "Cruising Spot" was scary and exciting at the same time.
It happened about 2 years ago, been having a very weird and slow time in my life.
My regular buddy that I serviced had been away traveling and wound up Bored.
While emailing him one day I mentioned that I was really missing him and very horny.
This is how I got started in the Park.
His words shocked me a little, He said he had wondered how long before I got Horny.
It was now and he said that I was to find the local "Cruising Spot" and go there and meet guys.
His meet guys meant, I was to offer Blow Job, (Oral Only) with his OK.
That day around noon I headed to the park, and it felt weird driving in there.
before long I found a spot where others were parked and sat waiting to see what went on.
Not long after I parked I noticed one vehicle that guys kept walking past and looking in.
Curious also, I got out and walked over as another guy came up, he looked in and just smiled.
I approached and saw that the guy was actually stroking a Very Nice Look Dick.
This cause me to Stop and stare, which got the guy to comment toward me,
"You like what you see, your Welcome to Help."
Help I somehow knew meant, actually Help him get off and that turned me ON greatly.
Like the dummy I am at this, I ask how he would like me to help, and he responded, 
Climb in and do what feels good to you.
I quickly got in and before i knew what was going on he drove away and parked in a more private spot.
He quickly told me that his stroking was just an Invitation to ask someone to help him, 
but he wanted private to finish.
Now parked and away from most, he asked me to reach over and help him Stroke.
This was exactly what I needed on my first trip there, slow action with a Dom advising. 😉
I remember to this day, the feeling of the Heat and Flesh as I touched his Nice Cut Dick.
I started slowly, stoking him and before long I noticed that he was Now starting to pre-cum, 
I knew from experience through the years, pre-cum is the best tasting part so it should never be wasted.
He saw my reaction and told to me knee on the eat and lean over the console so I could use my mouth on his dick.
Quickly, before I could loose any of the Pre-cum I did as instructed.
Before many seconds had pasted I had licked and sucked the head clean.
I then not thinking, I knew why I was there and my inner "Cock Sucker" came rushing out.
His cock was deep in mu mouth and I could feel the ridge around the head using my tongue.
he liked that and reacted by humping up into my mouth.
Only took a few more seconds and I felt the Hot Ruck of Fresh cum hitting the roof of my mouth.
I Sucked and Licked every drop of flavor I could get from him before he Stopped me, to Intense he said.
Then he "Thanked" me and drove me back to my vehicle, "Thanking me again."
As he drove off he yelled to another guy there, "Hey, try the New guys Mouth, he is Damn Good."
I waved to him as he left and had a feeling of success, and accomplishment.
There is more to that days happening, but I'll wait to tell you later if you are interested.
I will tell you this, 
I DO Go Back as Often as I Can....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest CumLvr80
On 10/26/2020 at 2:20 PM, Cumlovr said:

How do you know when someone wants their cock sucked ?

When he orders you to your knees and shoves it down yr throat. 

Virgin, I'm sure like most of us you have the same fears when starting out in this endeavor.

Pretty sure that once you have learned the Do's and Don'ts of your local cruising spots it will become much easier for you and relaxing.

You have accomplished one of the hardest parts about becoming a "cock sucker", your your headed that direction.

By this I mean you have admitted to yourself and now others, your wanting...

As for making the Wrong Moves while cruising, that can be tricky, depending on area and action.

Use your head, the one on your shoulders, it will help a lot, Go Slow and enjoy what you find in your mouth.

Good Luck and Have Fun 

On 10/26/2020 at 5:20 PM, Cumlovr said:

How do you know when someone wants their cock sucked ?

You can't really tell whether a guy wants to suck or get sucked. He may want both or he may be looking to fuck and breed a hole.

My strategy is to present myself as a slutty bottom ready for anything. I bring with me a small stool so I can station myself wherever I want and don't have to rely on rocks or logs along the paths. I wear slutty shorts with a hole in the back that shows a bit when I'm sitting on the stool. Next to me on the ground I place a sign that says "Breed my Hole" that guys usually see when they approach me. No need to talk or discuss anything. Sitting on the stool puts my mouth at crotch level which is all I need to say because if the guy going by is a cocksucker, he'll get the message and continue on.

• Upvote 1

I’ve cruised a couple of local parks but wasn’t sure of how to approach or make myself approachable because everyone stays in the cars.

one night after I was at one of the parks, I went back there but to actually go for a run. On my way back I stopped to use the bathroom. Next thing I know I’m on my knees with a huge cock in my mouth. Before he came,  He walked me back to his car, and put me in the back seat. He drove me to a rural area to finish using me. I didn’t know it at the time but i couldn’t open the backwoods from the inside. 

I haven’t seen him since but I keep looking and hoping 

Well I have been cruising for a long time and have not found too many situations where I didn’t know what the guy wanted. My favorite are the so called straight guys. They pull up in a minivan or in a car with a car seat in the back. They usually get down to business quick. They always always always want their dick sucked. You may get lucky and they want to breed you but it’s hot or miss. You have to be careful and watch for cops. Not too long ago I was bent over getting bred and I looked over my shoulder to see a cop standing behind the guy fucking me. Long story short. It was a 500.00 fine and vehicle impoundment. I still hook up but you have to be cautious where you suck or get fucked.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Pozguyinchi said:

Well I have been cruising for a long time and have not found too many situations where I didn’t know what the guy wanted. My favorite are the so called straight guys. They pull up in a minivan or in a car with a car seat in the back. They usually get down to business quick. They always always always want their dick sucked. You may get lucky and they want to breed you but it’s hot or miss. You have to be careful and watch for cops. Not too long ago I was bent over getting bred and I looked over my shoulder to see a cop standing behind the guy fucking me. Long story short. It was a 500.00 fine and vehicle impoundment. I still hook up but you have to be cautious where you suck or get fucked.

You can't help but take that dick.

I definitely love cruising in the park or in the mountains, as opposed to baths or saunas. Here in my country there are many wooded areas and many parks after 7pm there is no one. This is fertile ground for quick sex or even group blowjobs. The only risk is crime and that is an additional degree of danger to the risk added by the police or achieving AIDS. Thanks to sex in the park I discovered the Bareback. (I leave a photo of one of my blowjobs on the hill)

IMG_ifgwew.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, manux32ccs said:

I definitely love cruising in the park or in the mountains, as opposed to baths or saunas. Here in my country there are many wooded areas and many parks after 7pm there is no one. This is fertile ground for quick sex or even group blowjobs. The only risk is crime and that is an additional degree of danger to the risk added by the police or achieving AIDS. Thanks to sex in the park I discovered the Bareback. (I leave a photo of one of my blowjobs on the hill)

IMG_ifgwew.jpg

Yes, love that al fresco cock. Getting naked for that anonymous stud in the woods. No words. He knows I'm there for him to get off. Suck that cock or take it raw. Secretly hoping more horny fuckers find us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daemien said:

Yes, love that al fresco cock. Getting naked for that anonymous stud in the woods. No words. He knows I'm there for him to get off. Suck that cock or take it raw. Secretly hoping more horny fuckers find us.

just like you say it! undressing in the forest takes us to our animal nature as is bareback sex. In a single session I have been able to count 50 men fucking.

• Like 1