Park Cruising

Cumtakr

On 8/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Cumtakr said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. This year I have started cruising a local park that's known for this. I've already sucked lots of cocks young and old in just a couple of months but hadn't been able to get more than two loads in one visit. Yesterday changed that, I sucked four cocks and got three loads, the first guy said he couldn't cum.  The next three gave me their loads in my mouth and I loved every drop. I used to be all about taking loads in the ass but now I'm just finding myself to be a cocksucking cumslut.  Just wanted to share.

yup sucking strangers Cocks and swallowing the cum

typically when i start with one it's hard to stop

esp when i see or expect there's more to be had

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 5:20 PM, Cumlovr said:

How do you know when someone wants their cock sucked ?

I can Honestly sat this about your question,:::

I Is a Chance you take when offering to do them, most guys that these places re there for exactly what you thinking. 

Take the chance and see if you can build the courage to continue the Fun.

On 11/4/2020 at 11:12 AM, hungry_hole said:

You can't really tell whether a guy wants to suck or get sucked. He may want both or he may be looking to fuck and breed a hole.

My strategy is to present myself as a slutty bottom ready for anything. I bring with me a small stool so I can station myself wherever I want and don't have to rely on rocks or logs along the paths. I wear slutty shorts with a hole in the back that shows a bit when I'm sitting on the stool. Next to me on the ground I place a sign that says "Breed my Hole" that guys usually see when they approach me. No need to talk or discuss anything. Sitting on the stool puts my mouth at crotch level which is all I need to say because if the guy going by is a cocksucker, he'll get the message and continue on.

Sorry for the Late response, 

WOW, Love the stool idea, I have one in the garage and didn't know what to do with it, Starting in the next few days I guess this Open Mouth Cock Sucker is going to e comfy and ready to be CUM filled, sitting..

Thanks

• Like 2

When I lived in Florida there was a place called the mangroves that had trails throughout. I always knew it was a cruising spot but hadn’t been. It was close to my work so I started going on my lunch break. At first I would just sit but over time I would get out and walk the trails. 

to answer an earlier question I would usually see guys walking and grabbing their crotch. I would just ask if they needed help and before you knew it I was on my knees. I didn’t do it often but was able to get several loads in my mouth this way and then head back to work.