Finally got a load, been a while

Hotrawbutt4u

I finally got some time to host the other day. I have been emailing my 2 regular guys but with the shutdowns and no time alone we haven't been able arrange . One guy lives close and the other lives about 45 minutes from me, that one has been playing with me the longest and we have really gotten into some real anal kink.  We are all descrete and have partners or married, and all go bareback

I only had about an hour so I contacted the guy close and he came over, I assumed my favorite position, on my stomach. He stripped climbed on and rubbed his cock up an down my Crack, eventually getting into a position over me that had him sliding over my excited hole, I was making sounds like a whore in heat, which I was.  He finally pointed his thick  cock at my ass and started pushing in. It had been a while so I was tight, tighter that I thought I would be. It hurt while he was splitting my ass open. I didn't mind alot because I was really in need. He finally got in and I loosened up so he started pumping. Hitting all the sensitive spots inside, I was yelping like a pig, moaning and groaning. He knows that I make noise  and if he thinks he is hurting me do it again to make sure, usually it is me enjoying the fucking. He pumped for about 10 minutes and told me he was getting very close, this was the first ass he had for months and he hadn't jerked for over a week. He held me down and pushed deep. He hit the inside ring , I groaned and felt him pulse and shoot in my guts. He shot a few big spurts and I started milking his cock with my inner ass muscles, he loves that feeling, I usually squeeze my ass cheeks to increase his pleasure. He started to slowly pull out and pulsed a couple more times, I felt it and squeezed my ass muscles again, he  pulled out completely, I tightened up to keep his cum in my cunt.  

I stood up and felt his cum Dripping out and down my legs, I pride myself on keeping the cum in me but this was such a big load it seeped out. I walked around feeling the slimey feeling between my cheeks, I don't feel that often but when it does it really turns me on, or in this case I grabbed a toy, shoved it up my ass and jerked off

• Like 6