Thoroughly Fucked

calimike

It had been a while since I had gotten a load.  So instead of inviting guys over to my house to fuck me in my pool shed ( a good idea but people notice a stream of cars and guys going into your back yard) I decided to take my show on the road.  

My second car is a minivan that I use to haul around electronics equipment.  I had emptied it out and put in a futon cushion and then drove myself down to a park near the river. 
I got undressed and into the back of my van and then put up ads everywhere.  And then I waited.  
For a while.  
I was naked in my van by 8pm and by 10, I didn’t think anyone was going to come.  I had nodded off in my van when the door slid open waking me up.  Two guys climbed in the back of my van and closed the door behind them.  They didn’t wait or say anything.  One just whipped out his dick and shoved it in my mouth.  The other started stroking himself.  
The cock in my mouth was not gentle.  He fucked my throat raw.  I gagged multiple times but he didn’t seem to care.  Every time I gagged he shoved it in harder and told me that I better do a good job because the only lube I was getting was what ever I put on his dick with my throat.
After a solid ten minutes of throat fucking me I was flipped around and the throat fucked slammed himself into me all at once.  
I saw stars.  My asshole felt like he had split me in two.  But he didn’t care and just started to fuck me.  It burned for a minute and then the that fucking hot drag on my hole started to feel so good that I was whimpering.  At that point I couldn’t tell if it was from pain, pleasure, or just the basic shock of getting fucked so rough.  After about 15 minutes, the fucker started to grunt and then I could feel him pulsing in me.  He came for two minutes and I could feel every hurt spurt coating me from the inside.  
When he was done he pulled out of me fast leaving me gasping.  
At the point I was trying to catch my breath when I felt the other guys hands on my ankles.  I had totally forgotten about him and I really didn’t want to get fucked again but he dragged me towards him.  He lifted my legs and licked my hole and then he told the other guy to get out.  
I thought he wanted privacy but when the other guy got out he left the door open and the second dude got out of the van too and dragged me with him.  He forced me out into parks parking lot completely naked and closed my van door.  They had an explorer next to my van and the other guy had already gotten in.  The second guy opened the back door and told me to get in.  
I hesitated because I wasn’t expecting this kind of scene, which is stupid considering the type of situation I had set up.  The guy must of noticed and grabbed me and pushed me into the back.  
They drove off and I started to panic.  I had just been so rough fucked that my hole was still throbbing and now I was naked in the back seat of stranger’s car naked being taken God knows where.  
I was an idiot.  
We drove for a short distance before we pulled into a driveway and into a garage.  I was dragged out of the car and basically carried into bedroom and thrown on the bed where the second guy jumped on me and started to touch me.  Everywhere.  He invaded my mouth, my hole, every orifice I had open his fingers went.  I was still freaked out but I was suddenly so turned on.  The guy started to make out with me and then made me dick rock hard.  I almost never get kissed.  Fucked yes but no one ever kisses me.  We made out until I suddenly felt something cold and smooth at my hole.  I looked down to see the other guy that had rough fucked me inserting the mouth of a tequila bottle in my ass.  Suddenly my knees were at my ears and I had tequila pouring into my guys from my asshole.  The other guy continued to make out with me as this was happening and after a while I could feel a very drunk haze come over me.  
According to the videos those guys made of that night they proceeded to fuck me in every position imaginable.  I don’t remember much about it.  But the videos are proof that a took a very hard fucking that night.  
I woke up in my van.  
They had dropped me back off but hadn’t bothered to lock the doors for me.  
I woke up with someone new, their cock pulsing in me as they unloaded.  
As that guy pulled out of me a mess a cum and what smelled like alcohol seeped out of me.  
When the guy got out, I pulled on some shorts and drove myself home.  My ass was very sore. 
I jumped in the shower and when I got out I checked my mail and saw the videos of me getting fucked by the two guys in my email.  They also invited me over for another round sometime.  
I am going to have to think about it.  Or at least let my hole heal up first.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4