Some edging and an aborted whoring out attempt

Yesterday afternoon he (my BBC ugly owner) came back to have is cock sucked and his cum swallowed. As always I waited for him on my knees, wearing my cage, a thong, a crop top and my lipstick. 

He arrived and went directly to the couch. I walked by his side on all four like a dog. I immediately started undoing his pants when he sat down and as he was lighting his cigarette. "I want to kiss you, he said".

Automatically I lifted my head and came closer to his face to giving him a kiss. I never thought of kissing him. Am I his white whore? Yes. Do I happily gag on his big black cock and swallow his cum? Yes. Do I want to kiss him? I don t think so. He s not handsome, he s not the cleanest, he has this cigarette breath... But he says he wants to kiss me, so I simply obey. I was some inches away from his mouth when he hard slapped my face. I almost lost my balance and fell. He scared me more than he hurt me though. He was smiling when I recovered and said something in Arabic I guess... "Not like that, bitch! Who knows where you ve put this dirty mouth. Open!"

I opened my mouth just in time for him to spit across my face. "That s how you I kiss a white fag. Now suck my cock."

I gave him a tender and deep blow job. He didn t move much, he totally let go. I kissed his cock, caressed it with my tongue, played with his balls, deepthroated it when I felt like it, respectfully, focussing only on giving him pleasure. It s been the first time he let me in charge. I was in control and it s been awesome. I played with his big cock, paying attention to his reactions, edging him and stopping as I didn t want him to cum too quickly. Sometimes he would be very close so I would suddenly stop and leave him almost convulsing, thrusting outside my hands and mouth. As he would recover from his aborted orgasm he would smile or laugh looking at me and asking (begging me?) to go on and make him cum. The game of mine lasted for maybe 20 or 30 minutes until he, once again about to cum, pulled my hair and planted his cock deep in my throat to cum gallons grunting like an animal.

The frustration and the pride that you feel when you assist to such violent male orgasms while being caged is simply impossible to discribe. Only my fellow caged faggots can understand what it feels like, I think. 

We stayed like that for a moment; me licking and kissing his skinny chest and belly, licking his enormous cock; him catching back his breath, enjoying the last waves of his pleasure.

"You offer me a glass of water?"

I got him some water. He got ready and left.

In the evening he texted me again. "Home?"

Was he already wanting more? I was surprised and honoured. Ready to serve my owner again. 

- Yes, I answered.

As soon as he texted "On my way" I made myself ready to wait on my knees like before in the afternoon. I waited masturbating my cage. 

When he arrived he went to the couch and I went between his legs. Before I could undo his pants he stopped me and told me in his most seductive and mysterious voice that he wanted me to do something for him. "You are so beautiful, baby. You want to please me?"

Of course I wanted to please him. 

- I have this 2 friends that want their dick sucked by a sexy fem guy, you do that for me?

He was texting while talking to me and smoking his cigarette. He wasn t paying real attention to me. The situation was awkward but I was so excited by my chastity, by his attitude and his cock, by the feeling that I was living the dream of so many white sluts!!!

- You know them?

- Yes.

- What do they look like ? They look good ?

- You don't want to do that for me, baby?

- Yes but...

- Don t ask so many questions, you do it for me. I will be here while you suck them, I protect you, girl, nothing bad will happen, - he said while texting. - You are so hot I must share you with my friends.

He smiled without looking at me. He felt he was getting a little bit upset. 

- They are paying? - I dared to ask.

- That is not important, baby. Just do your best for me. 

He put his phone on the couch and took my face in his hands. He kissed my forehead and then whispered in my ear : If you don t want to it s ok, I ask someone else.

Hesitating, I shook my head to say no. Someone else ? I didn t want him to live. "I will do it".

- Good girl, - he said blowing me a kiss and taking  back his smartphone.

He texted for what felt like 10 or 15 minutes while I waited at his feet caressing his legs and looking at him. The situation and the silence were unbearable. Is this serious ? Am I really waiting at my place in a thong to suck some unknown guys for this man ??? Am I really turning into that?

My head was on fire. He was getting more and more upset. "They are flaking. Motherfuckers".

He texted some more.

- Look baby, they re not serious and it s getting late. Gotta go back home now. I appreciate you doing this for me, you know that? We ll do that some other time, ok?

When he left, I won t lie to you, I was relieved. I hate me so much until now for having put myself through this situation! Removing my lipstick last night, I swore in front of my bathroom mirror that I will never meet him again. What a miserable moron he is! 

Guest xsodomyx

Hahah that kind of let down sure feels sad from time to time lol If you're still comfortable with the idea of doing that, you should try it again... and if not, send the guy my way ;p

@xsodomyx I wasn t comfortable with it but it was ok in the heat of the moment, I could have done my job. Now I just can t accept it anymore ! I am furious against myself and against him ! Who the hell does he think he is ???? I can do so much better! 

I m reassured to see there are other guys out there that could fell for such douchebags, though. I feel less stupid or lonely.