Can you tell when a guy is about to cum?

When I’m getting nailed I can often tell by the amount of friction the top’s cock is making inside my fuckhole. That triggers my ass muscles to pulsate and create suction, matching the top’s rhythm. That’ll usually pull his cock in deeper and give us both intense orgasms.  Best anal orgasm I had was with this sexy Latino young stud who was horse hung and had huge balls. Every time he fucked me, would end with having several orgasms. So far he’s the only guy to give me multiple orgasms. 

When I top, I try to sense when the bottom is close to cumming, try to get in synch with him and unload as he’s cumming. His prostate firing off triggers my cock’s nerve impulses and send me over the end.  Did that this last weekend, shot at the same time.

• Like 2

I can definitely tell... usually when a guy is about to cum in me, he would slam it all the way home really hard.  Sometimes that makes me cum too.  I've had a few fb in the past that knew how to slam it home to make me cum with them.  Haven't found anyone ever since.  😞

Guest PhillyBBGuy
On 9/21/2020 at 7:47 AM, HereInLondon said:

There's a guy I've been playing with for a number of years (a very sexy builder) and I still sometimes miss the cues for when he's going to cum, mainly because he doesn't make a sound.

It's a bdsm meet, with him restrained to the bed, getting his big cock edged and having his nipples worked over.
For judging when he might be getting close, I have to watch his face - when the orgasm is starting to build, he holds his breath and clenches his (manly stubbled) jaw - and watch the rest of his body - for him tensing his (impressive, furry) stomach muscles and straightening and tensing his (muscular) thighs.
But with him not making any sound, it's difficult to know just how close he is - sometimes I want to get him close but not let him cum and there's been a couple of ruined orgasms when I haven't managed to stop in time.
His cock does definitely swell as well, but that's difficult to reliably read too, as his cock is usually already at a hefty swell thanks to being bound and tied with a shoelace.

I'd love to play with you...

Usually but not always. The signs I notice are a change in pace or breathing or facial expression. A heavy cummer is also easier to feel inside as is the throbbing of a larger cock. Verbal cues really turn me on like “ I am going to cum” or “I am going to cum in you” , then I love the few seconds of anticipation before I take the load. 

• Like 1

For me its eye to eye contact if were facing each other. If were both facing the same direction the tempo and/or breathing pattern. I have found that when approaching ejaculation the instinct  to increase the friction seems universal as well an the breathing pattern quickens, gets stronger and therefore louder.

• 2 weeks later...

It's extremely rare to not be able to tell.  Guys are different in ways which they let me know they're about to breed me.  There's the obvious "I'm gonna cum", which gives me the anticipation of it all, but those aren't my favourite.

I like to pay attention to the subtle cues.  My preferred bottoming position is on my back facing my top, looking directly into each other's eyes as he is deep inside me.  There's a gentle balance during a fuck of a top's pace(s), breathing, and facial expressions.  In a sexual plateau phase, where they are hard but not close, all of these act in a concerted rhythm.  If his pace increases, and his breathing and sounds increase in tandem...he's not close, just providing a bit of variety.  

One tell-tale sign is the moment of an open-mouth, mid-level sigh of "Ahh...."  This is accompanied by a slight glossing of the eyes and a jaunted change of pace.  Sometimes a guy might want to edge, so he'll abruptly stop for a few seconds and start again at slow pace.  From here, the concerted rhythm of thrusts, grunts, and body movements goes out of sync.  The eyes may squint a little, he may hold back a grunt or two, his hands may grip me tighter.  From here, it's a race to the finish line.  I respect my tops to not start begging for his cum, as I find it could put my top under pressure - I'll only verbalise if directed by my top.  My goal at that point is to make sure I remain opened up and find a way to make my hole more inviting...a subtle way of letting my top know that I'm ready for his seed. 

It usually does the trick...a few hard strokes, a further stiffening of his cock, and next thing I know I can feel the gooey wetness of being pumped full of jizz.  The power shooters are the best, as you can feel the actual squirts, though.  I think something in my body chemistry changes when I can tell that there's fresh jizz being deposited inside me.  I once had a guy tell me that he could see my face light up when I could tell he was close.  Again, another sign that it's more about the connection, rather than an insistence on verbalising it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

It's extremely rare to not be able to tell.  Guys are different in ways which they let me know they're about to breed me.  There's the obvious "I'm gonna cum", which gives me the anticipation of it all, but those aren't my favourite.

I like to pay attention to the subtle cues.  My preferred bottoming position is on my back facing my top, looking directly into each other's eyes as he is deep inside me.  There's a gentle balance during a fuck of a top's pace(s), breathing, and facial expressions.  In a sexual plateau phase, where they are hard but not close, all of these act in a concerted rhythm.  If his pace increases, and his breathing and sounds increase in tandem...he's not close, just providing a bit of variety.  

One tell-tale sign is the moment of an open-mouth, mid-level sigh of "Ahh...."  This is accompanied by a slight glossing of the eyes and a jaunted change of pace.  Sometimes a guy might want to edge, so he'll abruptly stop for a few seconds and start again at slow pace.  From here, the concerted rhythm of thrusts, grunts, and body movements goes out of sync.  The eyes may squint a little, he may hold back a grunt or two, his hands may grip me tighter.  From here, it's a race to the finish line.  I respect my tops to not start begging for his cum, as I find it could put my top under pressure - I'll only verbalise if directed by my top.  My goal at that point is to make sure I remain opened up and find a way to make my hole more inviting...a subtle way of letting my top know that I'm ready for his seed. 

It usually does the trick...a few hard strokes, a further stiffening of his cock, and next thing I know I can feel the gooey wetness of being pumped full of jizz.  The power shooters are the best, as you can feel the actual squirts, though.  I think something in my body chemistry changes when I can tell that there's fresh jizz being deposited inside me.  I once had a guy tell me that he could see my face light up when I could tell he was close.  Again, another sign that it's more about the connection, rather than an insistence on verbalising it.

I shoot huge high pressure loads. Nothing beats the look and reaction when a bottom experiences that. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

On 10/1/2020 at 6:31 PM, norcalraw said:

When I top, I try to sense when the bottom is close to cumming, try to get in synch with him and unload as he’s cumming. His prostate firing off triggers my cock’s nerve impulses and send me over the end.  Did that this last weekend, shot at the same time.

Same here I love married orgasms 

Yes, I can tell. I think it really comes down to paying attention.

I've found a guy's cock changes (like gets harder and sometimes starts throbbing) and also he tends to fall into a rhythm of fucking before he's going to cum.

Not that I've had tons and tons of experience, but that's what I've found when I've been fucked.

• Thanks 1