Hook up with the lawn boy

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

My parents still have the same guy cutting the lawn that we did years ago...a Latino guy who was two grades ahead of me in school. We've fucked a few times over the years, usually doing it when I was the only one at home. He's all too happy to fuck me and load my ass and I love it when he takes me dick and loads too. He is really good looking with a killer smile and a nice thick uncut cock and he knows how to use it. The last few times he's come to cut the lawn my mom was at home so I could only go out and chat with him a little bit. He'll text me when he wants some and we'll meet up at night once my parents go to bed. And while my brother is at home he's gaming and could give a shit about what I'm doing and my mom is gone as is dad. I'm usually shirtless around the house and so I went out back to say hi to Mateo, who was also shirtless and glistening with sweat. His face lit up when he saw me and he shut off the mower so we could talk. He was a skinny high school kid when he started cutting our lawn and now he's filling out...no doubt from all the work he does. We've fucked in the side of our backyard before as it has an eight foot privacy fence and that side of the house has no windows...perfect for doing that kind of thing and not being seen. I quickly made it clear my mom was gone but my younger brother was home but we could fuck in the side yard if he was down. The big smile told me all I needed to know and quickly moved to the side yard.

Both our shorts came off and like me, Mateo didn't have any underpants on, so our dicks were both out and hard as we started kissing and stroking each other's cocks up against the side of the house. As bad as I wanted his seed in me I knew I wouldn't last long and told him I was gonna fuck him first. Saying nothing he turned his back to me. I started spitting on my cock and his ass but barely needed to as his ass was already super sweaty and I had no problem sliding in him. Part of the huge turn on with Mateo is I know nothing about him...whether he gets fucked by other guys or not, if he has a GF or BF, nothing. And here I am, balls deep in him, unloading my cum inside as he's telling me how good I feel inside him. As guy as hot as he is probably has no problem finding guys and girls he can fuck and probably gets a lot of dick if he wants it. That he doesn't even complain while taking my cock tells me he probably gets fucked by other guys too and like most Mexican guys he just goes bare and doesn't ask questions. I'm working myself up thinking about it all and before I know it I've blasted a second load in him as he's whining and begging for my seed followed by a satisfied sigh after I came. I told him it was my turn and saw the gleam on his face and the huge gob of precum on his dick. I told him how bad I wanted it and lied saying I hadn't got it in a while. I could feel his spit hit my ass and felt his body heat as he pulled me close and felt his cock enter me rough. his precum and spit made it easy for him to slowly thrust more in me. I was verbal with him, telling him what I wanted and he was delivering it. Unlike him I hold little back and he knows I like to get fucked and get fucked by other guys and he doesn't seem to mind that. He was into my verbal side and egging me on, blasting a forceful spurt inside me I could feel and kept right on stroking. He was now into an intense pounding, pulling me close as he did and I could feel his sweat hit my body as I told him how good his dick felt and how bad I wanted his cum in me. He built to a shuddering crescendo and a loud groan as he blasted another load inside me, then collapsing on top of me, telling how good it felt to cum inside me, how good my ass felt, and how bad he needed it. I told him how much I loved taking his loads and that I wished I could get them all the time which made him laugh a little, adding "I'd probably wear your ass out cause I'm horny all the time." He admitted he wished we could fuck in the house as he wanted to kiss and look in my eyes as he came inside me, which had me rock hard. He still hadn't pulled out and I could feel his dick throb and again he started stroking inside me. I asked him if he wanted me with my back up against the house so I could straddle my legs around his waist and he could look in my eyes and we could kiss as he fucked me. We made it work and I was turned on by the look of desire in his eyes as we kissed and he worked up to blowing another load in my ass. By now I was ready to pop another load in him and asked if he wanted it, and we reversed so that his back was up against the house and straddling me as I slid inside him while looking in his eyes. I loved that this stud was taking my slutty cock and seed with no questions and that he wanted it so bad he'd already taken two of my loads. It didn't matter if he was taking other guys dicks or loads, he wanted my slutty seed inside him and didn't give a shit how many guys fuck me and use my hole. He was now begging for my seed, telling me how good my cock felt, how bad he wanted it, and how he hadn't gotten any since the last time we'd hooked up. To my surprise I teased saying I'd bet he'd fucked other guys and he smirked and said he had but they hadn't fucked him. I pushed a little more saying I bet he wished they'd fucked him and he admitted he did and added he liked getting fucked. I didn't want to push it further and looped back to me fucking him and I'd worked myself up thinking about how this hot stud was fucking other guys and wanted them to fuck him too. I didn't take much more for me to cum and I blasted another load inside him which sent him into overdrive. We slowly uncoupled and caught our breath, smiling knowing smiles at each other. We pulled our shorts back on and leaned in for a kiss and then the awkward realization for me that I got to go back inside and he had to finish mowing our lawn. Once inside I could hear the mower start and hoped my brother hadn't realized anything was going on. I passed by his room and he was still gaming, headphones on. I showered smirking knowing that Mateo was mowing the lawn my my loads still inside him and feeling a bit smug knowing he takes my cum and not the loads from the other guys he fucks. I wondered how many other guys he fucked other than me. I was tempted to jerk off but was feeling pretty spent. But I knew once I was out of the shower it was time to see if I could find another guy to load my ass.