What is this sex position called?

blackrobe

A few days ago I was getting an incredible cunting from my dom breeder friend. He really enjoys fucking and breeding in the missionary, folded deck chair, and pirate's bounty positions. All positions where he has maximum control of my cunt and he can get the deepest penetration. But this time he shifted me from missionary by pulling my legs down to lie together under his legs and he lay on top of me, kissing and stroking his long cock under my balls, between my thighs, and up into my cunt. In other words, he fucked me like a man might fuck a woman if they were standing up, face to face, with both feet on the floor.

Does anyone know what this position might be called?

Make up a name for it. Like about 3/4 of the supposed hanky code colors, nobody actually uses all those names for exotic (to some people) sex positions. It's not competitive figure skating. It's fucking. Just fuck however you like and enjoy it.