Falling in love and being slut. Can it be fitted?

I can relate. After breaking up with my first boyfriend, I almost instantly went back to the life that I was missing while I was with him. Two weeks after our breakup, I was nailing a guy in a backroom at a piss party. And I continued to be a ho. 

Then I met the man who would be my husband. On our second date, we ended up at the Jackhammer in Chicago. And I spotted someone I once played with during that grey area. I fisted him right in front of the guy I was dating. It was clear what colours I sailed under, and instead of the jealousy or anger that would accompany such an act, my man only said, "I want you to do that to ME when we get closer." 

We spent too much time around such energy that would deviate from a happy relationship, so we decided to quit such places until we DID get closer. But I never stopping hooking up with other guys. I was getting dick and ass left, right, and sideways through those first six months with my man. And he would always say, "You boys go have fun."

But it affected our relationship when he would go do those things. Especially since that's what killed him. It upset me that he would be a ho himself, and because of his impulsiveness, he gave me cause to be suspicious. I never got details about his sexcapades, and it was clear that he was withholding information that would answer a few questions. Which is how I got left in the dark about his death. A bareback sex party with a friend of his turned into a meth orgy, and he was never the same after that. Died two weeks after that party. Tragic.

We had love. We had sex, but usually with other people. In the long term, I don't think we would have been happy unless it stopped entirely, and we were both too horny and hungry to stop chasing other guys' holes and cocks.

• 2 months later...