O.K. Just for the record i'm a True "grower not a shower" lol! i've been told by Girls (and some of their boyfriends) that i have a great dick for fucking, not to big and not to Huge. i have it listed as 8 Inches on Adam4Adam people don't complain or feel they've been cheated especialy when i start drilling their various holes, they like it a lot evan though it's not really a full eight inches all the time, mostly i hover around 7 - 7 1/2 i can hit the 8 mark when i'm closer to cumming and you can really feel it pulse and stretch your hole! in any case this isn't about me fucking anyone right now but i have a min. so i want to tell you what happened at school about three or four weeks ago, i go to a private school for audio engineers in Los Angeles so all the guys are over 18 (they don't look it!) or at least my age, this happened in between classes, i've made a few buds here and we kind a chill and go over stuff after class, so i'm pretty chummy with a lot of the guys in my class (Side note i haven't told 'em i'm Gay/Bi but i haven't had to deny it either) i'm pretty sure they think i'm straight. Anyway i'm on my way to the next class and i have to piss like a horse so i run in to the bathroom on the second floor and all the urinals are full about 6 guys and they have guys in line behind them too, but i see the handicapped stall door open so i run in unzipping my pants pulling my dick out and start to pee, now the way it's angled in the bathroom (a nice size room too) i couldn't see the toilet till my dick is out and i'm almost there, but as i look up there's already a guy there i say "oh shit! i'm sorry i thought this was empty" i notice it's my friend Austin he says "oh Hey!" if all you gotta do is pee i'll share! lol" i say "cool" and run up to the toilet and fucking gushed like a hose, he was pissing too ,now i promise i wasn't thinking anything sexual but looked down and almost fell over! His dick was long at least 9 inches soft hanging over the biggest set of balls i'd ever seen, he noticed me staring and said "i get that a lot" i was like "Oh my God that's Huge" he said "and it get's bigger when I Get a Boner, most girls can't take it" then he noticed my pubic hair on my cock and balls was very long and straight (almost 3 inchs now!) he said "don't you shave?" reaching over and pulling some of my hairs and laughing i said "no i get tired of it iching when it's growing back" he then said "Dude, It Looks like my dick is twice the size of your dick!" i Looked down at my little weiner well compared to his Monster long soft dick! , i could hear the bathroom clearing out cause we only had 20 mins between classes. so i said to him as we were zipped up and leaving "well that's because my dicks not hard! i'm a grower not a shower! lol" so as he's headed out and my back is to him and the stall door, i hear the latch on the door close and he says "Show Me" i turn around and Austin is standing there in a pair of blue striped Boxers with his jeans around his ankles, i'm like "Dude stop kidding around we're gonna be late"
he says" i wanna see it grow" and walks over to me and Grabs my hairy balls in his hands and says "wow ,Your Hair is down here is really soft" of coarse my cock starts to grow it's only about 4 or 5 inchs soft but now it was getting Hard quickly and up to it's full 8 ...and really hard! he stared at my dick and just seemed amazed at how fast it got hard and how it changed size So quickly, i started leaking so much pre-cum as if i just squeezed a bottle of lube on the floor, i just thought "fuck it" and tried to pull Austin's cock thru the hole in his boxers but it wouldn't fit, so i pulled it out over the top and all i could Think was "fuck how'd this skinny guy get a dick like this!"  he was hard as a rock but his dick didn't go up when it got hard it pointed down, it looked a bigger in length than before (maybe 1 - 2 inches longer) but it got almost as fat as a beer can, his shaved dark blond balls seemed to double in size, then he socked me he bent down and started sucking on my cock! at school! in the bathroom! i was scared but excited at the same time, he started to choke and cough he was obviously new at this, he slurped and moaned a little sucking on my hairy nut sack! it felt pretty good for newly then with watery eyes said "o.k. now suck me!" and pushed me down to the floor, at first i couldn't get the head of his cock in my mouth, but the way his cock was angled and his squishy head made it easier to work it down, so i'm on my knees with my head tilted back and this huge pole slowly filling my throat, pulling out now and then to let me breath, i'm stroking my cock while Austin is fucking stretching my esophagus, i'm jacking my dick with my left hand and Austin is holding my head like one of those Fleshlight things! i'm gagging and my eyes are watering and now i can feel his big balls banging my chin an throat, i'm thinking i'm gonna pass out and die because i can't breath his huge meat stick is blocking my breathing, i take some of my pre-cum and lube up my index finger on my right hand, my Jaws really hurt now and my face is covered in my own spit and his pre-cum, i feel myself about to cum and reach up with my right hand on Austins ass slowly push one finger into his virgin hole, that sent him over the edge! he starts pumping cum straight down my throat and i swallow it!  seems like a gallon but have to pull of his tree trunk cock  i drowning because it was so much that i inhaled some, he pulled it out and kept shooting it on my face and eyes (that really Burns) an when he'd jerked the last bit on my face i started shooting my load ! i'm glad it was empty in the bathroom cause i fucking lost it since i was still on my knees in front of him my load went all over his boxers that were around his ankles and i shot a little on his legs! all this took about 15 mins (Maybe less i seems like hours!) i got some toilet paper wiped off my face and had to put my jacket on because he'd shot some this massive load on my tee shirt (Now all Sticky like his boxer shorts) i said "fuck do you shoot like that all the time?' he said "no, i don't know what happened" "i haven't jacked off in two weeks, no privacy where i'm staying" then he said "you know I'm Not Gay right?i was just horny" i said "it's cool i'm just a bro doing a favor"  i'm getting hard again just thinking about it, Hoping i can get another shot at that fan fucking-tastic cock of Austin......maybe that's why he has so many friends! all i know is i can't wait to get to class everyday! (P.S. Resently i got him to let me take pics of his junk at school he loves showing it off! i promised i wouldn't show anybody, these are only for "My Eyes Only" lol enjoy!)

Austin in the Cafeteria.jpg

Austin in the Hallway.jpg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...