Who taught you to jack off?

Guest MattDillan

16 hours ago, RawUK said:

I'm surprised how many guys are saying 11+ to this.

Like a couple of posters here I discovered the pleasures of playing with myself at a very early age (4 or 5), and had always thought all boys 'fiddle' with themselves from time to time at any age. Of course there wouldn't be any orgasms for several years, but there was often a sense of a 'dry' climax.

I actually can't remember when I shot my first load but do know that from then on I masturbated at every opportunity I could throughout my teenage years.

What I do also remember is that from around 7 I always thought of other classmates or adults usually focussing on the image in my mind of an ass in tight swimwear or trousers which I had seen. Kissing another boy/man often crept into my thoughts too. All of this came naturally to me without any suggestion from an adult or peer and so was self-taught instinctively.

Yes, I didn't start until I was 13 years old (lost time!) -- but I did start playing with my ass when I was 6-7 -- I enjoyed putting my finger up there and wiggling it around while I was in the bath tub -- I don't remember having an orgasm, but it sure did feel good!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I started young a friend of mine sucked my cock he had older brothers so assumed they sucked him off.  I was hooked on sucking from then on.  I remember how his cock felt as I sucked. And I remember the first time he came we were like 13 at that time.  I have been hooked on cum since as far as I know he never had other experiences.  I didn't have cock from the time I was about 13 or 14 until I was in my early 30's. I denied my urges for years still hid that I love cock and cum and hope to get pozzed

I have a fairly clear recollection as to when I learned to jerk off and it would have been about my 11th birthday give or take a month or two. I’m fairly precise as it was a period when my family moved to a new city but my brother and sister were kept at boarding school to complete a year and so didn’t join us for 3 months or so and I spent quite a lot of time alone. I was self taught although I saw a reference to boys “rubbing their penis” in a women’s magazine. I couldn’t figure out the rubbing business and kind of rolled my cock between both hands, not hugely practical. I had a small battery driven motor on which I attached a rubber eraser that spun around and could be positioned to flick the tip of my cock, very satisfactory and gave a really good orgasm. (I’ve seen something similar in an online sex shop in recent years and wondered if I should have sought a patent.) Later I adopted the standard technique to great success. Although I’ve never been caught I do recall spying through a crack in a divider between my side of the bedroom and my older brother’s, when he thought I was asleep, and especially liked the slapping of his balls that didn’t happen with my much smaller balls. 

Guest Porthos

I discovered masturbation and ejaculation on my own. I remember I was 13 yo in 8th grade. Up until the first time I ejaculated, I understood the concept of intercourse where a man would put his penis inside a vagina and the man's sperm would fertilize the woman thus making her pregnant....I had no concept of semen though...I thought sperm was this nebulous substance that came out of man's penis but I had no idea what it was.

One day I found a paperback book in my fathers sock drawer entitled the "Sensuous Woman" I think it was a gag gift given to my parents. I started reading about vibrators and instructions on how to achieve "orgasm".  My parents had an Oster massager they used on their shoulders or back. I grabbed it, laid on my bedroom floor and used it on my penis. I became erect really quick and it felt great. In less than a minute my penis began pulsating uncontrollably and this white viscous fluid begins to shoot. It shot all the way to my neck and got my shirt soaked. It had a scent of chlorine and freaked me out, but I immediately recognized it as the mysterious sperm. The scent was pretty strong and I was afraid my mother would discover what it was. I was a bit embarrassed and determined never to do it again....until that night when i tried again to a successful completion...For months I only used the vibrator and it was a while until I discovered you could also use your hand...lol

Guest Lucien666

My older cousin “taught” me all about cock when I was 11, he was 17 or 18. He had me sucking him off and jacking him off, and in turn taught me the “dick massage”. He was a great teacher. 

I was working as a night watchman, during the day, at a high school, before my senior year in college and making good money. I would get bored and jack off. no one else was in the building for weeks. so I was sitting in the custodian's lounge, jacking, and a janitor walked in. we both seemed shocked. I did myself up and hoped he would not enter it into the day book, where we were supposed to note any unusual happenings. lol  he did not.  one time at college, I was jacking off to an ah-man catalog and a hot guy with the most incredible blue eyes walked in (oops door not locked?) I got all flustered. he said 'hey, we're all guys here.'  looking back, I should have asked, 'you want to join me?"

I learned how to jerk of by sucking off older boys all the time. by the time I was ready to cum I knew all I had to do was pump a cock to make a guy cum. doing it to myself with my hand was just my substitute for what guys used my mouth and asshole for. plus I already loved the taste of cum so I ate mine from day one.

Just figured it out myself. Jealous of all those guys that discovered it with a buddy or, um...someone older:) I had been playing with my dick forever and had been precumming when I was about 11.  I heard guys talk about jacking off and knew that something called sperm came out, but didn't know when and how that happened...pre-internet! One morning when I was 12 I was playing with my dick and rubbing it on a pillow, sensation got more and more intense and boom.....cum shot! Greatest fucking day ever:) Wish I had figured out how to do that a lot earlier. 
And yeah, I licked up my very first cum shot. Somehow even then I knew what I wanted:)

• Like 2

Like alot of guys here. I had been touching my cock and ass since infancy. Dry Orgasming since about 6 or 7. Cumming from aged 11. Had seen my biological father's big cock pissing when i was about 7 or so and, I guess, Satam called to me because my twice-daily wanks from then on centred around men's cocks in my mouth pissing (didn't yet know about cum). I also had an ass-eating fetish from childhood. Do not know why.

• Like 1

Age 10. Discovered that rubbing my finger across the top of my hard cock felt really good. Then moved on to whole hand - overhand grip, which I still use. Refined my technique in sleepovers with my same-age cousin, that moved on to oral, too. Stupidly, I'd practice in the bathroom - in which I spent too much time, raising suspicion in my religious household, and then it turned out I'd left "evidence." Serious confrontation. Embarrassing to think about how old I must have been before I realized I could actually jack off in bed! Fuzzy athletic socks make the best cum rags! 

For me, like many, we explored our own bodies, once we woke up one day in puberty, our dick was hard and naturally touch, rub, it feels good and than Discover White stuff comes out if it 😎.  I eventually JO with my older brother for three years.  I’m sure our mother figure out or knew what those stains on our white briefs were.