Unexpected gang bang - latin/bbc tops and white bottom

bubblebottom991

Last weekend  i texted a top bud of mine to get fucked - he's dominican, about 9 inches, similar height (6 feet) and jacked (he's personal trainer ). He responded that he had two friends over his place and wasn't free that day.  i responded that he should invite them too as a joke, to which he replied "lol." After several hours he messages me with "change of plans - prep your pussy.  will be over in an hour. wait ass up." Like a good cumdump faggot i got really excited, prepped my pussy, unlocked my door, and waited ass up in bed with poppers.  My phone buzzes for me to unlock the apartment lobby.  My bud then texts "we'll be right up" to which i responded "we?" Sure enough, about a min later, he walks in with what apparently were his two buds. i turn around in bed and he just goes "surprise" with this smirk on his face.  Was hard for me to be pissed given what they looked like - one bud was black, also jacked, a bit over 6 feet, and about 9/9.5.  His other bud was shorter - maybe like 5'9 - also dominican with an enormous dick.  Had to guess it was over 10 inches easily and uncut with a thick bush.  Being a cumdump i couldn't object to the surprise...all three of them took turns rearranging my guts doggy style.  Ended up being a real beat down...they had clearly been drinking and were horned up.  The shorter bud ended up being an almost sadistc fucker, which of course was fine by me since i believe only the top's pleasure is a priority and my pussy exists to serve alphas.  They all took turns tapping me doggy style but he went so hard i uncontrollably pissed over my bed twice.  i also asked him for more lube at one point given how hung and rough he was but he just goes "nah feels good to me" (the other guys just laughed when he said that) and then proceeded to fuck me even harder.  i was struggling at that point to maintain my arch, and ended up ripping some farts accidentally and pissing at the same time.  After he unloaded in me (the other two had already dropped their loads) he grabbed me, pulled me up, and then dragged me to the bathroom where he pushed me into the shower on my knees. He then just yelled "open up" - i opened my mouth and a stream of piss immediately starts going down my throat.  it came so fast that i coughed and spit it up, but then he slapped me and just yells "i sad swallow."  i regained my composure and he starts pissing again, but this time i made sure to swallow t all. Meanwhile the other two buds walk in and start laughing at the scene. At that point i was just in a daze...my trainer bud walks in the bathroom and just goes "good job fag." He and the black guy then walk out to start getting dressed.  The third dude finishes pissing and then kneels down to me and just goes "squat." i start squatting (was on my knees) and he gets alongside me, cups one hand under my hole, and then just goes "fart it out." i then pushed the multiple loads out in his hand, which he  then brings up to my  mouth and just says "eat it."  i proceeded to eat it dutifully while he observed me the entire time.  After finally finishing he just smiles, spits in my face, and walks out of the bathroom.  By then the other two buds are dressed...the third guys gets dressed quickly and they all proceed to walk out.   

The whole experience left me in a total daze with a sloppy wrecked pussy. One of the hottest fucks in a long time.  By the way the pic below was taken by one of the dudes right as they walked in.

IMG_5321.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2