Newly Single

I woke up to the feeling of Anthony cumming inside me.

When he felt me stirring, he squeezed out a couple more ropes, and wrapped his arms around me tightly, saying “Sorry about that...I was having a very vivid dream about fucking you, and when I woke up I was hard and inside you. I couldn’t even try to hold back. I hope that was OK.” “Well, I could hardly complain after begging for your load last night, could I?” Kissing the back of my neck, he said “Good. I can’t tell you how happy I was when you gave in last night and let me in you bare. Something about knowing my seed is inside you, that you’re carrying a part of me with you, turns me on so much. And I think you like it too. Am I wrong?” 

“No. You’re not wrong. I feel so connected to you right now, like we shared something so special and perfect. Having a barrier between us just feels so wrong, you know?” 

“I know exactly what you mean. I want every part of me to be inside you, to inhabit you. But I also want to cook you a proper breakfast. Do you think maybe we could try something?”

“Sure, what?”

Reaching across me into his drawer, he pulled out a butt plug. “I was thinking if we put this in your hole, you could keep as much of me inside you as possible while we go about our day. I hope you’re able to spend the day with me, Joey. I don’t have any grand designs on you leaving your husband or anything - I know you’ll go home to him energized and electrified from our encounter, and I’ll go back to my search for a new man. But I would love to spend more time with you, in and out of bed, if you’re interested.” “I am yours for the next two days. I’ll tell my conference colleagues that I got a touch of the flu, because I couldn’t imagine being anywhere else right now than right here with you.” I took the plug from his hand and gently pulled away from him, feeling his softening cock slide out of me. I moved the plug to my hole and felt his hand on mine as we both pressed it into me - the slight stretch as it was almost all the way in felt so nice, and then my hole closed around it, just the base remaining between my cheeks. He gave it a gentle tap before rolling me onto my back for a deep, lingering kiss.

Anthony cooked me a delicious, hearty breakfast. Then he fucked me in the kitchen.

We took a long hot bath together, opening up about our past relationships. Then he fucked me in the bathroom.

He showed me his collection of vintage board and video games. Then he fucked me in the media room.

Each time, the plug was removed and replaced by Anthony’s enormous cock. And after he filled me with his seed, the plug went back in. With each session, we became closer, more connected, more intimate. And at the same time, I felt him exerting a certain power over me. Like he could sense my submissive side, a part of my fantasy life I don’t even share with my husband. Something about our connection made him able to see past my facade, and past the walls I put up. He just knew what I wanted, maybe even more than I myself knew. Maybe it was the introduction of poppers - whenever he held the bottle for me, I found myself eagerly inhaling and felt my inhibitions melting away. He became more aggressive, more demanding, and yet all within the context of our unspeakable chemistry - it was easily the most intense, enjoyable day of sex I’d ever had.

After a long nap and some Chinese takeout for dinner, Anthony was finishing up a txt message as I joined him on the couch. “Got a hot date?” I asked. He finished typing and grinned, “We’ll see, maybe even for both of us if things work out. But tonight is all about the two of us.” Stripping my tshirt off, he said, “Let’s cheat on your husband a little more, shall we?” I felt myself blush, but couldn’t help but feel my cock twitch at the same time. Kissing down my body, Anthony’s tongue found all my erogenous buttons - tickling my pits, nibbling my nipples, probing my navel - somehow he’d learned all the ways to drive me crazy in just one crazy day. Taking my hard cock in his mouth, he grabbed the base of the plug and started pressing it deeper, and twisting it as he bobbed up and down on my rod. He could tell from my moans he was having the desired effect.

“You ready for another load up in that sweet pussy, baby?” 

“Fuck yes! I need it. I need to feel you back inside me. Filling me with your seed.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

Shucking our clothes along the way, I jumped onto the bed on my back, spread my legs, and invited Anthony to join me. His hand immediately went to the plug, gently pulling it from my hole. He brought it to my mouth, saying “Clean my cum off, Joey. Savor the flavor of my semen while I get you ready for more.” He fingered my hole for a couple minutes before lining up his raw cock once again. “Tell me what you want.”

“Please, Anthony. Fuck my hole!”

“Should I put on a condom?”

“NO! Never again. I need to feel your skin on my skin. No barriers between us.”

“Good boy, Joey,” he said, sliding every inch of his huge erection into my body. I still wasn’t used to the way he was treating me yet, but all I knew was my dick jumped every time he asserted himself, and his cock felt incredible in my hole.  I felt so deeply connected to him. “Something in me is changing,” I said as he started to move inside me. “How do you mean?”  “It’s just, I’m feeling things I haven’t felt for so long. I don’t know how to describe it.” He replied, “You’re allowing yourself to become what you really are. You’re a cheater now - you’ve wanted to do it for long time, right? And now that you’ve crossed that line, there’s no going back. This weekend with me is changing your life, Joey. Things aren’t ever going to be the same for you and your husband.”

Fuck. I knew he was right, but it hadn’t really hit me yet. It wasn’t just that I’d broken my vows and fucked (repeatedly) with another man. I could feel a shift from deep inside, Anthony was allowing something that was lurking in there to finally come out. A yearning to let myself go, to give up control, to submit. I wanted to allow this man to do with me whatever he pleased. 

“Joey, think of it this way. Your life has been stagnant for a long time. You haven’t been content. Maybe letting yourself have this exploration will allow you to go back to your husband changed in a good way. Like, the battery of your married life was depleted, and giving in to your urges, letting me fuck you for a weekend - maybe it will charge you up, energize you to go back to your normal life with a more positive attitude.”

I felt his cock flex inside me as he whispered those words to me, leaking more of his fluids into my rectum. Maybe he’s right - I’d dreamt of cheating on my husband for years. Maybe I could get that desire out of my system by letting my guard down and giving in, allowing myself to go where my urges wanted. And then I could return a changed man.

“Well, when you put it that way, I guess you have a point.” I grabbed his ass and pulled him all the way inside me, while he leaned in for a deep tongue kiss. “Now fuck me properly. Don’t hold back. I need more of your seed inside me.”

He pulled all the way out until just his head was in me, then rammed the length of his cock all the way back in. Deep dicking me, grabbing my hips, pounding my pussy - I’d never been fucked with such passion and such abandon. Sweat glistened on his beautiful body and the room smelled of pure masculinity. He grabbed the poppers and fed me a few huffs. The rush only made me need him more desperately.

“That’s it, dirty boy. Are you a dirty boy, Joey?”

“Yes, sir! I’m a dirty, dirty boy!” I said, getting into the role play.

“And what do dirty boys need? What do they deserve, Joey?”

“Umm...they need to be fucked?”

“Well, yes that. But dirty boys need something in their dirty holes.”

“Yes, they need loads in their holes!”

“That’s right, Joey. And what kind of loads do dirty boys want in their holes?”

“Umm...big loads of thick cum!”

“Well, yes. But dirty boys want dirty loads in their dirty holes, Joey. Isn’t that right?”

“Unngh...fuck. Fuck! Yes, that’s right sir. Dirty boys need dirty loads.”
“Say it, Joey. Tell me you want a dirty load in your dirty hole!”

“Oh FUCK, sir. I fucking want a dirty load in my hole, sir! I’m a dirty boy!”

A big smile came across his face and he got even more aggressive with me. “Fuck yes, boy! I’m gonna give you a big dirty load! Gonna flood your guts with my fucking dirty seed!”  The pounding he was giving me was unlike any way I’d ever been treated, and I fucking loved it. My hole was loose from the poppers and sloppy from the multiple loads shot into me in the past 24 hours. 

“Tell me how my cock feels. Is it bigger than your husband’s?”

“Yes! Your cock is so much bigger than his! And you are fucking me so much better than he ever has! Please don’t stop!”

“Oh, I’m not gonna stop until I dump inside you again, boy. But now I want you to do something for me. Give me your ring, boy.”

“Unngh...uh, what?”

“I said, give me your wedding ring. Your husband isn’t here right now. I want to wear it while I fuck you.”

I hesitated slightly, then remembered how deeply I wanted to give myself over to this man. I pulled the ring off my finger and presented it to him. As he brought his left hand closer, he said, “With this ring, I thee wed. Say it.” I slid the wedding ring I’d worn so proudly for the last year since my husband and I finally got married onto his finger, repeating, “With this ring, I thee wed.”

“That’s better. You’re mine now, and I’m going to make you even more mine.” He fed me another deep hit of poppers and leaned in real close, slowly thrusting as he was buried balls deep. “I’m getting close, Joey. And I feel really close to you right now. I want to give you everything you deserve. Tell me what you want.”

“This dirty boy wants your dirty load, sir.”

“What else?”

“I feel like a different man in the last day with you. The way you’ve fucked me has truly changed my life!”

“What else?”

“I am going to return to my normal life more energized, recharged.”

“That’s it. I’m charging up your battery, aren’t I? Say it.”

“Yes, sir. The way you’re fucking me is charging me up. Don’t stop!”

“It really is like I’m giving you something special for you to take home. A gift, if you will. The way our tryst has opened you up. Right?”

“Exactly, sir! Fuck! Please never stop! Give me the gift! Blast it directly into my soul!”

“Fuck yes, boy. That’s right. Your cheating ass is gonna be filled with yet another dirty load from me! My DNA is going to coat the walls of your intestines and seep into every cell in your body! Take my fucking big dick - the dick that’s bigger and better than your husband’s!”

“Please! Pound me! Fuck me and feed me your cum! Charge me up with your dirty load!”

“I’m gonna shoot, boy. I’m gonna blast one more huge load deep in your guts. You ready for my POZ load, fucker?”

Playing along, “Yes! Give it to me! Fill me with your POZ load!”

“Take it, you cheating piece of shit! Filling you with more of my POZ cum NOW, bitch!”

With that, he plunged in balls deep and blasted rope after rope of cum into my pussy. It felt like it would never stop. I shot my load all over our bellies as I felt him squirting over and over inside me. I felt content and more satisfied than I had in years. As our breathing calmed and he lay on top of me, his cock still buried in me, I said, “That was some amazing role play, Anthony. Really intense and super hot. Thank you for that!”

“That wasn’t role play, boy” was all he said before rolling off me, plugging me up again, and wrapping his arms around me and drifting off.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 5
  • Thanks 5

Awesome story and just another example of how good it can be if a guy just gives in to his urges at the time and enjoy himself. I think if he is getting poz loads in his ass he will be ok with it. 

I woke in a bit of a fog, unable to be sure what exactly happened last night and what I might have dreamt about. I felt Anthony stir behind me, his arm still draped across me and his cock hardening against my lower back. My hole felt a bit sore, and also full - then I remembered it still had the plug that had been inside me all weekend, whenever a cock or tongue wasn’t. My mind trailed back to all the various places we had fucked in the past days, all the ways Anthony had gotten inside my body and also inside my head. I recalled the increasing control he seemed to be able to exert over me, and the intensity of our verbal interplay. And that’s when I sat up with a jolt, “Oh fuck!” Anthony groaned and tried to pull me back down to the bed, but I was too freaked out.

“Anthony, wake up. Wake up! Last night, you said something and I just want you to tell me it was part of the role playing we were doing. Tell me it was all a fantasy we were playing with.”

“I could tell you what you want to hear, but it wouldn’t be the truth.”

“But...but you told me you were shooting a poz load into me. How can that be possible? You assured me you were safe!”

“I answered all of your questions honestly, Joey. I assure you, I have not lied to you once since I met you.”

“But you said you and your husband had been together for years!”

“Correct.”

“And that you hadn’t been with anyone since you broke up 6 months ago!”

“Also correct.”

“So how is it possible for you to have HIV?”

“Joey, you only asked if I had had sex outside our marriage. And I never did. But my husband, the cheating piece of shit, did. I found out when I had some routine bloodwork done for a physical exam. When the doctor told me I was positive, I was sure it was a mistake. But after another positive test, I rushed home to tell my husband, and that’s when he confessed that he’d been slutting around behind my back for the past year, allowing people he barely knew to bareback him, and didn’t have the courage to tell me. He begged me to forgive him, but I threw him out on the spot.”
“Oh my god. I just...I can’t imagine.”

“Like I told you, our breakup was pretty brutal on me. I took some time to process my new reality and give myself some space. And it dawned on me that I wasn’t as powerless as I felt. If I was willing to use my new power, I could perhaps do something to move forward rather than wallow in self pity. So after 6 months, I decided I was ready to get out there and do some damage.”

Gulp. “Damage?”

“Joey, I first saw you at the conference earlier this week. I really enjoyed your talk, and of course since I found you handsome, I took note of the ring on your finger. And then when I saw you in the bar, and I saw your ring finger looking rather naked, I knew it was time to make my move. A sexy, intelligent man such as yourself going out all alone with no wedding ring - exactly who I was seeking. So I picked you up. I told you the truth every step of the way, hoping against hope that I could get into your hole bareback and shoot my potent seed inside another cheating husband and teach you a lesson.”

“Oh my god.”

“So here we are. I’ve lost count of how many loads I’ve dumped in you, and they’ve stayed in there thanks to that butt plug, seeping into your walls. You’ve had high viral load semen in your battered rectum for a day and a half. Oh, I didn’t mention that I haven’t started on meds yet. So the cum I’ve been filling you with over and over again is super toxic. And a dirty cheater like you, Joey, has earned every last bit of the treatment you’ve received. Dirty boys like you deserve exactly what you get. You said it yourself!”

My head was swimming. So much to take in. Not only had I actually cheated on my husband, something I’d fantasized about for so long but been too afraid to follow through on. I had trusted someone and let him bareback me - repeatedly. And more than that, I’d allowed myself to start to develop feelings for this man - he had infiltrated my mind in such a short period of time, I lost track of what was real and what was fantasy. I just knew that even now, after hearing this devastating news, after learning that the rough and passionate fucking and load after load filling my hole could very well have already given me HIV, I still found myself enraptured by this man. 

Anthony said, “Judging by the erection you’re sporting, I think it’s pretty clear what you want, whether you’re willing to accept it or not. Joey, I want to fuck you again and dump another load in you. But this time, you need to tell me exactly what you want. No hiding from it. No game playing. Be honest with yourself and with me and tell me what you desire.”

“I can’t believe I’ve done what I’ve done.”

“I can imagine. You betrayed your husband, your vows. You let a virtual stranger fuck you bareback. You took multiple loads over the course of a couple days. You became a cheater. But you liked it, didn’t you?”

“I can’t deny it. I enjoyed it. I feel like something has shifted inside me.”

He pulled me down onto the bed with him.

“And you want more. Just admit it. You crave more cum in your hole. You want to be fucked again by a man who fucks you better than your husband. Tell me what you want, Joey.”

“I want you inside me, Anthony. I can’t explain it, but I feel empty when you’re not in me. I crave you, I desire you in a way I haven’t wanted anything in a long time.”

He rolled me on to my back and shifted between my legs.

“And now you know all about me. You know what you’re getting when I insert my cock into you. I need you to tell me what that is, Joey. I need you to use your words and say what’s going to happen when I put my penis inside you.”

“You’re going to fuck me. And you’re going to cum inside me.”

“And?”

He pulled the plug out of my hole, and rubbed the head of his cock against me. I could feel his precum smearing on my stretched pucker.

“And that cum is going to seep into me, and infect me. You’re going to give me HIV.”

“Tell me you want me to do that, Joey. Say it.”

Feeling the pressure against my hole, wanting nothing more in this moment than to be penetrated by this man, to be full of him, hardly believing when I heard the words come out of my mouth. “I want you to convert me, Anthony. I want you to fuck your disease into me until I’m HIV-positive like you are.”

That was all it took for him to slide into me balls deep. Holding steady, he grinned down at me and I could feel his cock throbbing and leaking deep in my guts. One brief moment of pause flashed across my face, thinking of my husband and what I was in the process of doing. Anthony saw and grabbed the little brown bottle, uncapping it and holding it under my nose.

“Breathe, Joey. Inhale the fumes and let it go. Let it all go. Be here with me, in this moment. Just us, nothing else.”

I inhaled deeply. Looking up into his eyes as he switched nostrils, I breathed as deeply as I could and felt myself open up more completely. His cock seemed to push even deeper into me, and I welcomed him. I wanted every bit of him to be inside me. I wrapped my legs around him, grabbed his head, and pulled him down on top of me, planting my lips on his and kissing him passionately. It felt like any inhibition I might have felt had melted away and all I wanted was to be filled, inhabited, possessed. 

Then he started to move inside me. Slowly at first, then increasing the speed and force of his thrusts. I felt things I’d never felt before, a deep satisfaction in what I was doing. Like every other fuck I’d ever experienced had been inferior compared to what was happening in this moment. Anthony surprised me when he pulled back, brought his left hand up, and wiggled his fingers to remind me he was still wearing my wedding ring. He grabbed my rock hard cock and used it to pull himself deeper inside me. Then he brought his hand to my mouth and shoved his ring finger in. I sucked it instinctively, running my tongue along the cold metal of my ring. He put two more fingers into my mouth and started to piston fuck my hole. Looking deep in each other’s eyes, I saw his demeanor shift to one of dominance and derision, in an instant.

“Look at you, you pathetic cheating whore. Putting your fucking wedding ring on another man’s finger, begging that man to fuck you bareback when you know without question that he has a high viral load churning in his balls. Degrading and debasing yourself in any way you are told, all so you can ruin your fucking life forever!”

I grabbed his ass and pulled him into me, scratching his solid glutes. Desperate for more of him.

“I’m gonna give you what you want. I’m gonna knock your ass up and infect you with my disease. After the pounding and all the loads you’ve taken this weekend, there’s no doubt you’re going to convert. Your bug chasing ass is going to carry my DNA forever, you cheating piece of shit! Take my toxic cum, faggot!!!”

Anthony shot rope after rope deep inside me as I shot an incredible load all over my face and chest without touching myself. I couldn’t believe how much I shot, and then realized I could still feel him shooting into me. It was by far the most cum I’d ever felt inside me, and I squeezed my hole as tight as I could to get every last drop.

He collapsed onto the bed as I reached for the plug and smiled, sliding it back home where it belonged. Anthony chuckled and reached for his phone. Unlocking it, he said, “What a whore. Remember before when you saw me on my phone? I got this txt all set and ready to go. Just need to hit send.”

I saw the name of the group message on his phone was “Support Group buds” as I read the txt: “Weekend went exactly as planned. This cheating fucker is eager for more POZ loads. Party tonight at 8, bring poppers and lube. No condoms, obv.”

“That’s a few guys from my HIV group. They know my whole story, and I told them what I wanted to do, and they offered to join in. All you have to do is hit send, Joey. It’s all up to you…”

• Like 32
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 4