Racism and gay community

Cutedelicategay

14 minutes ago, subbytch said:

But whatever your preference isn't, being a dick about it isn't required. 

Perfectly and concisely put. Of course, there are some people who will come along and say "You aren't ENTITLED to not experience dickishness, so stop being a snowflake!"  It's as though those people never grew out of third grade where the response "YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!" is the most commonly uttered set of words in the English language.

Oddly, those same people who demand the right to blurt out racist things are the most offended when someone else accurately pegs them as a racist.

17 minutes ago, subbytch said:

"I'm flattered, but we're not a match" is a perfectly acceptable way to nicely turn someone down.

Sometimes it seems to me that the "No X Y or Z" people are offended by the idea that they might have to take the initiative to say no, directly, to someone. They'd rather put up a dickish declaration of what they don't want, in their profiles, than be obliged to directly say "no thank you" to someone in whom they have no interest. Talk about snowflakes.

• Like 1

Guest MusclepigcunT
On 8/6/2020 at 5:15 PM, analluv27 said:

One has a right to say no I'm not interested, is when one goes "no... I don't like (insert ethnicity, body shape, etc) you're not attractive" is what crosses the line at least in my book. A simply "no thanks" or a holding up your hand as in stop generally will suffice. Now if guy doesn't get the hint, then one may have to be more blunt. 

We all have preferences as do I (stocky and chunky guys are like catnip for me) but I have had awesome sex with guys I normally wouldn't go for and vice versa. To often I seen at  the bathhouse or adult theater guys waiting for their "preference" to show and then complain that said place is whack or boring. 

We're  there to have sex and at times socialize. But so many seem to do little or none which is a shame, because they miss or not only in potentially awesome sex but some really cool people

Actually, I don’t have a right to reject.  I had a Black Master who taught me I had to right to reject a Black Bull if he desires to penetrate my white faggot whore cunt. But that isn’t really an issue any longer since I willingly offer up my white faggot whore cunt to Black Bulls.  Now I just offer it up and have developed a reputation. GWM snicker behind my back, but that is fine.  

Guest MusclepigcunT

There is an erroneous perception that if you indicate in profiles that you like Black cock that you’re only into Black cock and white men need not apply.  Or you may have seen me at a play party with 4 Black men in the corner with my legs spread wide getting gang fucked or if you see me at the bathhouse and notice only Black men go into my room that I don’t like white men.  I’m not turning away any well endowed man that wants to fuck my fag cunt.  Hot is hot. (Hint, the more well endowed a man is the greater the chance he’ll fuck my cunt).  It just so happens that I’m very attracted to Black men and make every effort to let Black men know I’m fair game.  I don’t have to do the same with white or Latin men.  They just assume I’ll be into them.  

• 2 months later...
On 8/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, drscorpio said:

A lot of it comes down to not being an asshole. You don't have to be rude about your preferences, but you also don't owe anyone an explanation for why you aren't into them. 

Putting "no blacks, no asians" in your profile because you can't be bothered to say "no, thank you" to people who don't do it for you seems like being an asshole to me. Repeatedly asking "but why won't you give me a shot?" is definitely being an asshole. 

On 8/6/2020 at 8:41 PM, drscorpio said:

A lot of it comes down to not being an asshole. You don't have to be rude about your preferences, but you also don't owe anyone an explanation for why you aren't into them. 

Putting "no blacks, no asians" in your profile because you can't be bothered to say "no, thank you" to people who don't do it for you seems like being an asshole to me. Repeatedly asking "but why won't you give me a shot?" is definitely being an asshole. 

I hate dating apps because far too many times you start a great convo with a guy and then they just fizzle away. It’s a waste of my time tbh. When I’m on such apps I don’t have time to say fucking ‘no thank you’ to every blk guy who Hits me up because most, in my experience, don’t even have a pic up. So I waste time clicking on their profile and then scrolling to their race and realizing it’s not a race I’m sexually attracted to. And yea maybe to some that might seem racist but my dick does not get hard. The same if it’s a chubby person or a fem guy. So, in being respectful of my time and theirs, I politely put on my profile, “not into blk, chubby or fem guys”. Firstly, I’m amazed at how many guys don’t even fucking read a profile and secondly, I’m amazed at how many times I’m called a racist or bigot. Seriously bro? I’m not saying anything hurtful or disrespectful- I’m basically indicating my sexual preference. So fuck all the sensitive, politically correct cry babies lol 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Mightymouse83 said:

I hate dating apps because far too many times you start a great convo with a guy and then they just fizzle away. It’s a waste of my time tbh. When I’m on such apps I don’t have time to say fucking ‘no thank you’ to every blk guy who Hits me up because most, in my experience, don’t even have a pic up. So I waste time clicking on their profile and then scrolling to their race and realizing it’s not a race I’m sexually attracted to. And yea maybe to some that might seem racist but my dick does not get hard. The same if it’s a chubby person or a fem guy. So, in being respectful of my time and theirs, I politely put on my profile, “not into blk, chubby or fem guys”. Firstly, I’m amazed at how many guys don’t even fucking read a profile and secondly, I’m amazed at how many times I’m called a racist or bigot. Seriously bro? I’m not saying anything hurtful or disrespectful- I’m basically indicating my sexual preference. So fuck all the sensitive, politically correct cry babies lol 

Nah, just racist. 

11 minutes ago, Mightymouse83 said:

Not necessary responding to this quote, but using it as a springboard.

I just think it’s funny how when the topic of racism in the gay community comes up, a lot folks always run to sex so the can hide their racism under the cloak of preference. They never talk about the crappy way they treat black people in a professional environment (see the lawsuit against the city of SF), social environment, or even how they react to friends who may have black friends. Many of you say “preference,” yet have zero black friends, won’t hire/promote any Black people, hate your black neighbors, or treat your black customers/clients differently. I really don’t care if you have sex with me or not (their are thousands of dudes out there), but when I walk into your business, don’t tell me something is double the price you told the white guy.

Edited by BlackDude
  • Upvote 5

Guest Upstateguy518

I've seen white guys say they're not into black, blacks not into whites, latinos not into blacks or whites. Its ok to have a preference, it doesn't make you a racist.

17 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Not necessary responding to this quote, but using it as a springboard.

I just think it’s funny how when the topic of racism in the gay community comes up, a lot folks always run to sex so the can hide their racism under the cloak of preference. They never talk about the crappy way they treat black people in a professional environment (see the lawsuit against the city of SF), social environment, or even how they react to friends who may have black friends. Many of you say “preference,” yet have zero black friends, won’t hire/promote any Black people, hate your black neighbors, or treat your black customers/clients differently. I really don’t care if you have sex with me or not (their are thousands of dudes out there), but when I walk into your business, don’t tell me something is double the price you told the white guy.

Yea I agree, THAT is coming from a place of hate. I don’t feel like listing all the ways I’m not racist because nobody really gives a fuck imo. Having a sexual preference is one thing - being outright hateful is another. 

22 hours ago, Mightymouse83 said:

It takes about four seconds to tell people that you don't reply to people without pictures. But you don't really care if they have a picture or not - as long as they're not black, right?

The idea that you think it's "polite" to put "not into blk, chubby or fem guys" in a profile tells me you really don't grasp the meanings of simple words, like "polite", so I suppose it shouldn't be surprising to see you also don't understand what "racism" means, or that you're showing it.

The only upside to posting something like that is that for people like me, who have a  "not into assholes" preference, it's a nice big red flag waving that says "Stay away".

Here's the thing: Nobody's saying you need to sleep with black guys. You're free, naturally, to have sex with anyone willing, and to avoid having sex with anyone you don't want to. But dismissing entire classes of people on the basis of race is the very essence of racism, and if you're too fucking lazy to type "Thank you, but no thank you" to black men who hit on you, then you're not only racist but lazy and probably a shitty fuck on top of it all. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Guest beardedbastard

I guess for me it boils down to

1. Are we supposed to assume that we are better than our straight counterparts 

2. goes to prove that assholes come in all shapes, sizes and sexual orientation

i discriminate against stupid