Racism and gay community

Cutedelicategay

2 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Unfortunately society has become full of the perpetually offended who take offence and scream racist/ism at the slightest comments/words. The world would become a much better/tolerant society if we were all to ignore them and don't allow ourselves to be "baited". 

Sounds like the 1920’s. I’m good....

• Like 2

Guest beardedbastard
On 11/19/2020 at 10:49 AM, Mightymouse83 said:

I see what you’re saying - I hear you. But I don’t want to exterminate an entire race. I don’t want to ignore them or devalue them. I just am not sexually aroused by blk guys-fat guys-fem guys. I really am not sexually aroused by chubby guys (I literally want to puke if a chubby guy sends me nudes and I’m not even exaggerating). I’m not going to apologize or feel bad for how my dick operates. Now if a chubby, fem blk guy hits me up then I might go into cardiac fucking arrest lol 

Personally, I appreciate profiles that have a list of their dislikes. Saves me the trouble on hitting on a guy who will ignore me, no one likes to be ignored or maybe the guy is just a negative Nelly and now I don’t have to go find out after I paid for dinner. 

As a man of color IDGAF what you put on your profile. It’s yours. Do what you want. It’s YOURS. 

Laziness, I believe this is something else you have been accused of.  So it’s ok for the guy to not read your profile and hit on you solely based on your looks? He’s not lazy for not reading the entire profile? 

Do what you want. If you don’t like blacks, fats or femmes more power to you. Is it right or is it wrong? Who am I to judge on what makes your dick get hard and your hole wet? No one. Do I think your racist? No. Does that make you rude or unkind. No. Fuck who you want man. I certainly don’t come here for political discussions. It’s a sex site and one on that many frown upon for what the subject matter is. Facebook this is not. 

4 hours ago, Leather69 said:

Unfortunately society has become full of the perpetually offended who take offence and scream racist/ism at the slightest comments/words. The world would become a much better/tolerant society if we were all to ignore them and don't allow ourselves to be "baited". 

Unfortunately, society has become full of anti-PC people who scream "You can't accuse me of being a racist just because I said X" even when X is virtually the definition of racism.

Fortunately, the world has a growing number of people who won't just sit back while others make racist comments publicly and who will call racists out for being racists.

The world tried your "ignore them" approach, from about 1870 until, well, almost yesterday. When racists go unchallenged, racism flourishes. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

This being the General Discussion section of the site, and given the description of this section, I was Under the impression we were at liberty to discuss non sexual topics in this part of the forum. 

Also, when I comment, it’s as a black man, because I found many “people of color” will use that status to provide protection, cover, of flat out justify racism all in an effort to not offend and ultimately maintain sexual access to a certain demographic of people. As I’ve said before, most of the racism Ive experienced are by non whites (Asians, latins, etc.). Understanding the history of many of these cultures, I see why. 

On 11/21/2020 at 2:54 PM, BootmanLA said:

First off, you need to learn how to quote on here. Putting YOUR words in the section showing that *I* said them is fucking rude, asshole.

Second off, I shouldn't be surprised, because apparently your idea of "masculine" is "maximum asshole". Why you think it's "feminine" (or whatever) to be polite to someone, I can't imagine, but since you prefer people to be rude if they're men, I'll oblige. Go fuck yourself with a farm implement, preferably a spiked and rusty one.

As for masculinity, I think it's precious that you're so bent out of shape about being labeled with the clearly and highly accurate term "racist" as though your little fee-fees are all butthurt but you want to play the big butch man barking at others. Precious little fucking snowflake.

I got confused with the quoting thing lol fuck a guy can’t make a mistake round here lol 

I think if the U.S election teaches people anything, it's that white people do not own racism. Every race, and every person within each race has their own racial bias - and that's FINE. 

We were evolved to recognise differences between us as threats and we grow up with different experiences with people of different races. I spent 8 hours with a guy who spent it telling me conspiracy theories about the Chinese (I'm mixed race) and telling me what scum they were. I've often been rejected by people because of my ethnicity and have even had people defend me over it even when I said it was natural, and I've passed on guys cause of their race sometimes. It's amplified with us gays because we are a niche, but shallow, ageist, sex obsessed culture, but it's natural to have prejudices or preferences, so we distinguish between whatever makes us unique or stand out. It's what makes people people. 

• Like 2

Guest hungandmean
12 hours ago, chasejake666 said:

I think if the U.S election teaches people anything, it's that white people do not own racism. Every race, and every person within each race has their own racial bias - and that's FINE. 

We were evolved to recognise differences between us as threats and we grow up with different experiences with people of different races. I spent 8 hours with a guy who spent it telling me conspiracy theories about the Chinese (I'm mixed race) and telling me what scum they were. I've often been rejected by people because of my ethnicity and have even had people defend me over it even when I said it was natural, and I've passed on guys cause of their race sometimes. It's amplified with us gays because we are a niche, but shallow, ageist, sex obsessed culture, but it's natural to have prejudices or preferences, so we distinguish between whatever makes us unique or stand out. It's what makes people people. 

Listen. Everyone is prejudiced in some way - and most people are assholes.

But that isn't racism. There is no reverse racism. *ONLY* white people can be racist. Racism is about power. It's how the system is rigged in our favor, always. It's about our ability to use the systems in place to our advantage.

I could bawl my eyes out, and point a finger at a Black man, and claim he gay bashed or assaulted me. The police would believe it. The courts would. The media would. The man would have to spend more time and effort than anyone else to prove his innocence than another white person would. It's how the system works. It's how the system was intended to work.

It's insidious. Most people don't notice it. There are recent studies that show that if you're Black and remove family photos, etc, from your house when you try and sell it you'll get atleast 20% more valuation for what your property is worth if real estate agents and banks don't know you're Black.

White people own racism. We invited it. It works for us. Sometimes it works for people of color, too. You can piggyback off of it as long as you do so on our terms. White gays love to attach themselves to supremacy. A white gay man is often white first, and gay second. You can see this kind of behavior in one of the few gay billionaires who springs to mind (Peter Thiel) who was remorseless in donating to anti gay politicians and causes because they furthered his financial interests and those people posed no risk to his own personal safety. 

White peoples ability to feel threatened, and wield the police and courts as a weapon is the strongest example of what the difference between prejudice, preference, and racism is. 

I find it ironic that within this topic there are ads for  websites like Black Breeders, etc. 

Something to ponder, If it was a site for white breeders would it be considered racist?

I don’t like being asked if I can turn off being a sissy and have sex “as a man” and leave the panties behind.  I’ve been told that “I don’t have sex with fags.”

I have an attraction to nearly any male of any race, weight, age 18+ or cock size, I’m just really crazy about cock.  I can find something fun to do with any guy.  But with women I’m much pickier, and have a hard time being aroused by women who are obese or let themselves go. A kinky older guy who is obese and dirty would turn me on, though.

This is all very interesting to me particularly now because I am sooooo close to getting a new Prep prescription - I only have to complete my labs and the doctor will fax the pharmacy. I can’t wait to become the slut who always says yes, lol.1D45E951-A60D-49A7-A62A-720ABDA9CDE9.thumb.jpeg.5c24e638b7348534d703b63e3f2e0627.jpegF0C92A28-8CBB-4536-A13A-2886657F53DD.jpeg.959fbbd4d6c3b8c6adbf66579ab434c3.jpeg

I think BlackDude makes the best point, just because you’re white and will have sex with any race doesn’t mean you aren’t racist, you have to examine your actions outside of sexual preference. Here I was just bragging about how I am attracted to all races.

31A5CF22-05AB-422A-BF3A-6F816238613A.jpeg.39405653e88551aad49b722cf6326eaf.jpegm

Members of ANY Race CAN be racist, that’s obvious. It’s wrong to say otherwise. Have I been a victim of racism, of course, you go to into a restaurant and are ignored by the staff while they bend over backward for those of their race. 

Edited by chibtm2breed

On 11/26/2020 at 4:52 PM, hungandmean said:

Listen. Everyone is prejudiced in some way - and most people are assholes.

But that isn't racism. There is no reverse racism. *ONLY* white people can be racist. Racism is about power. It's how the system is rigged in our favor, always. It's about our ability to use the systems in place to our advantage.

I could bawl my eyes out, and point a finger at a Black man, and claim he gay bashed or assaulted me. The police would believe it. The courts would. The media would. The man would have to spend more time and effort than anyone else to prove his innocence than another white person would. It's how the system works. It's how the system was intended to work.

It's insidious. Most people don't notice it. There are recent studies that show that if you're Black and remove family photos, etc, from your house when you try and sell it you'll get atleast 20% more valuation for what your property is worth if real estate agents and banks don't know you're Black.

White people own racism. We invited it. It works for us. Sometimes it works for people of color, too. You can piggyback off of it as long as you do so on our terms. White gays love to attach themselves to supremacy. A white gay man is often white first, and gay second. You can see this kind of behavior in one of the few gay billionaires who springs to mind (Peter Thiel) who was remorseless in donating to anti gay politicians and causes because they furthered his financial interests and those people posed no risk to his own personal safety. 

White peoples ability to feel threatened, and wield the police and courts as a weapon is the strongest example of what the difference between prejudice, preference, and racism is. 

Sorry man, I disagree that racism is the white man's invention. I'm not saying the relationship between whites and everyone else isn't culturally entrenched or a wicked problem, but In Asia, we might all look alike to westerners but we have some really xenophobic cultures and history  - the Japanese have serious issues with foreigners, especially latinos for some reason, because, to your point about power, they were an insular, imperialist, supremacist society for centuries and long before they knew white people existed - during world war 2, they considered the Chinese to be less than insects and had anti-Semitic leanings (even though they had to go abroad to even see a Jew). Some of the stuff they did almost made the nazis look merciful, and there are still many Chinese who loath Japan. Its a three-way tie between asians, greeks and whites in Australia as to who distrusts each other more, Thailand has a whole cultural and societal bias against dark skin despite never being colonised, Cambodia had a regime where they legally persecuted everyone else, and everybody resents the Indians and Pakistanis for the same superficial reasons white people do, hence why they can barely get jobs getting taxis. Here in hong kong, we are increasingly hostile toward the people in Mainland China - literally the same country, just 5 miles away, who themselves are busy putting muslims in camps. As for the muslims, there are hundreds of different ethnic types that i can't tell apart and they all hate each other. This is what I meant about being human - we see each other's origin as a defining feature of difference and its unavoidable that it bleeds into sexual preference.

White racism is different (i think) mostly because it seems to have a more established history of being justified and codified by religious dogma, which the first sciences, laws and moral institutions were guided by (blood purity, eugenics, segregation) - the same reason muslim sexism is in its own league compared to sexism elsewhere - its in the book that defines the universe, and if you point at that, its not wrong. The fact that it led them to control so much of the world would give any demographic a long-standing historical ego complex. But the powerful always persecute the powerless, and the powerless arn't automatically more tolerant or defined by their demographics, its the same all over the world, and its resulted in a lot of misery and oppression in places white people have never held power.  If racism is expecting the worst of somebody because of how they look, or what country they came from, then white people absolutely don't own the patent - they just do a better job of telling people how badly they hide it.

Edited by chasejake666
  • Upvote 2

I have to agree with a lot of what @chasejake666has just posted: those who think that racism is just a white problem clearly haven’t lived in a society where white people aren’t the dominant ethnic group wielding power.

I can’t speak for Japan, as I’ve never been there, but I have lived in China, and the racism against ALL groups who are not Han Chinese is overt and at times brutal.

Claiming that racism is something only white people ‘own’ is dangerous, as it absolves other dominant ethnic groups in other parts of the world of any responsibility for how they treat minority groups in their own society.

3 hours ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

I have to agree with a lot of what @chasejake666has just posted: those who think that racism is just a white problem clearly haven’t lived in a society where white people aren’t the dominant ethnic group wielding power.

I can’t speak for Japan, as I’ve never been there, but I have lived in China, and the racism against ALL groups who are not Han Chinese is overt and at times brutal.

Claiming that racism is something only white people ‘own’ is dangerous, as it absolves other dominant ethnic groups in other parts of the world of any responsibility for how they treat minority groups in their own society.

I would suggest this, then: comments about racism being a white-only phenomenon are valid *in the context of western European and American culture* (and in societies elsewhere created and dominated by those groups, such as South Africa before the end of apartheid.

Perhaps a better way to express it would be that racism, being about *power*, can only be expressed *in a particular community* by those who wield power in that particular community. Which means yes, in Asia, where caucasians are a definite minority and even less so in the power structure, it's certain possible for, say, Chinese to be racist against Americans or the English or the French, in China. In other parts of Asia, another group may actually mistreat Chinese people even worse, because they're not the local ethnicity with power.

But to suggest that, say, white people slumming it in a black American neighborhood not getting the same quality service as the locals is "racism" (or "reverse racism") is still just stupid. 

• Upvote 1