That Escalated Quickly

Guest Oak828

Guest Oak828

Wrapped up some conference calls and administrative bullshit yesterday afternoon and felt the urge to get my hole pounded. 
I wound up at a local video arcade. I love the smell of these places. Simultaneously intoxicating and encouraging. In this area there’s no gloryholes, but there’s also no doors. 
I didn’t bother feeding a machine, just stood in a booth and  loosened my dress pants and let them fall. Standing there in my jock, my big tight ass offered up to the world, I hit my poppers. Immediately I had company. The old troll that’s hyper aggressive and doesn’t understand why someone wouldn’t want head. I get it, I like cock too, but I’m obviously not there for you to gum my shit. After physically shoving him out of the booth (again. I’ve had to physically remove him 4-5 times), I was all alone until a straight red neck guy came and settled on some chick slut flick. 
I asked if he wanted help watching the movie and he just stared straight ahead nodding “yes.” I fished his cock out and sucked for about 5 minutes. He started tapping my shoulder and uttered his first words, “Dude I uh.. dude.” I figured his wife makes him warm her, so I sucked harder and got a mouthful. Showing him his load in my mouth, I swallowed it all and thanked him.

I was alone again and heard another customer come in. Eventually he wandered to my booth and pulled out his cock. He fingered my hole while I suck started him. I warned him not to go slow pushing into my ass because I’m very tight to start. He ignored me, kept trying to ease in and went soft. I went to suck hi again and he angrily jerked his cock away. I spread my ass and he jerked and smacked on my hole. He was still limp but still shot a good load onto my hungry hole.
As he shot, I heard a voice say, don’t worry about that, I’ll get that load in there for you. Limp guy disappeared and a bullish bald daddy stepped in. He pulled out his cock, dripping precum and said, “suck.”  He started fingering my hole, roughly shoving the other guy’s load in. He was not gentle. He pulled out of my mouth and shoved into my hole, pumped three times, buried to his balls and unloaded. Hunched over me he whispered in my ear, “There ya go faggot.” He pulled out and I started sucking again. I love the taste of multiple loads of cum out of my ass on a cock. 
His fingers were back at my hole, roughly jamming in and out, scraping my walls. Thoughts of being pozzed ran through my mind but I just hit the poppers and continued slurping his cock as he used my ass like a hand puppet. This went on for about 5 minutes, then he zipped and left. My ass stinging and hungrier than before.