My most recent breeding from a stranger in Wales

This story is a true account of my weekend trip to Towyn, a small place in Wales. I have changed the name of the man I met for discretion and for the purpose of telling this experience, I will refer to him as Mike. 

A little about me, 29, male, verse and living just outside of Manchester. I've written about my experiences on this site before, but due to the lockdown, I've had a lack of action these last few months lol. 

Anyway, last weekend I travelled to Wales as I have family who live in Llandudno and was going to be there from Thursday - Sunday. Whilst there, I updated my profile on Fab to look to see if there were any local men wishing to meet. My profile is quite self explanatory, bareback only and preferably looking for older tops. Whilst checking my messages on Friday, I had the usual pic hunters and people wanting to bone over the phone, but not much in the way of actual meets. I enjoyed my little trip as best I could but I really was getting annoyed at the lack of action, so I opted for Grindr to try my luck! And it worked, thank fuck for apps! 

I got chatting to Mike on Saturday morning, he's 46, top and has a 'I'm the manager, do as your told' type of look shall we say. He was pretty easy to chat to and made it really clear what he wanted, a quick fuck whilst away for the weekend. Luckily for me, he could accommodate. Towyn is quite easy to get to from Llandudno and I agreed to travel to the caravan site he was staying at on Saturday afternoon. At this point, I told my family members I was visiting an old uni friend who had relocated to Rhyl (which was a complete lie) and I made my way to Mike's caravan. 

Whenever I'm meeting someone new, I always wonder if they'll be nervous and want to chat, if they'll be all business and just want to fuck, or if they will completely back out of it and not want to do the deed. I think both Mike and I had gone a while without sex and he pretty much wanted me on his bed with my legs open, result! I got to the caravan and briefly said 'Hello, it's nice to properly meet you, you have a lovely place' and he'd already ushered me into the bedroom. I was fine with this, less chat, more sex! 

We kissed for a very short time before he'd slid downy jeans and boxers and he'd turned me onto my stomach and began eating my arse. I loved how he buried his tongue inside my chubby bum and I pushed my arse back into his face as hard as I could. I was slightly uncomfortable as my jeans were now tangled around my legs but he quickly saw to removing them and I took of my t-shirt so that I could properly get on all fours for him. Now he started to eat me out like he'd been starved of sex for months! I was moaning like a slag and I loved how much of an arse enthusiast he was! He switched to playfully biting my bum and started to slip a couple of fingers in my arse and it suddenly dawned on me that I hadn't even had a chance to taste his dick yet! 

I asked him to lay down on the bed and knelt over him so that he could still get as much as my arse as he wanted and I took his dick out of his boxers so that I could get my fix. His dick wasn't massive, approximately 6.5 inches but he was super sensitive to having the head of his dick licked. He groaned so loudly as I teased him and he started leaking pre-cum in seconds. Clearly, we both needed to cum as soon as possible. After he'd fingered me a little more, I switched around and started to kiss him whilst on top of him and I slowly slid his dick into my chubby arse and sat right down on him, feeling his dick invading my arse and listening to him let out such a relieving 'ohhhhhhh goddddd'. 

I carried on kissing him and began to ride him nice and slow, feeling him reach round to my bum with his hands as he began to spank and grab my bum cheeks. This drove me wild and I began to pick up the pace and really starting power-bottoming the life out of his dick. I've had none for months, this was mine and I was taking every fucking millimetre of it. He asked me to lay on my back and it's very lucky that I'm flexible, he gripped me by my ankles and put them up as high as possible, right next to my ears and he began to pound the fuck out of me. At this point, I couldn't stay quiet or hide my pleasure and I began screaming out for more.

I started wanking my dick like crazy and it was seconds later when I shot my load all over my stomach, I could feel my arse pulsing like mad around his dick and he started to pick up his pace a little more. I was scooping my cum up and eating it and he simply uttered 'I can't hold it any longer' and with one final thrust he forced his dick deep into my arse and shot his cum inside me. I could feel his dick throbbing and he shot 3 thick ropes of cum inside me. I lay there, with my ankles pinned close to my head and when he finally let go of them, I felt like I couldn't properly walk! He fucked me really hard and I could already feel his cum dribbling from my arse and he seemed to enjoy what he saw. I asked if he was going to clean up his mess and he straight away buried his tongue into my arse. There is no better feeling than a man eating his cum out of your arse. He then popped his head back up to make sure I got a good taste of what he'd done to me. 

Very shortly after this, he was hinting that I needed to leave and I was fine with this and offered to suck him off before leaving, no surprise, he was happy to let me do this! He didn't last long and I got a mouthful of cum from him. I made sure he still had my number and told him we should meet again, I got dressed and then headed back to Llandudno. My family asked what me and my friend got up to, so I told them how we had a socially distant beer and catch up, not sure they would like to hear how I let a stranger breed me 🙂

Edited by BBWhoreUK