No late checkout necessary

CSL

Last time I was in Palm Springs I was hit up my a handsome 71 daddy top who was only 1100 feet away on grindr. He was married to a women but was simply needing an ass to unload in.  i figured he was at the hotel but he told me he was local. I told him I had to check out in 45 minutes and if he could get over real quick I’d be happy to take his load. Much to my surprise there was a knock on my hotel door about 5 minutes later.  I open the door to see a very handsome executive looking dad- Just my type. We talked for a minute and I could tell his was a bit nervous but soon enough we were both naked. There was lots of touching and rubbing bodies together which was probably the perfect foreplay him. Soon I found my tongue deep in his ass he as beautiful, tight, and clean daddy ass and I was prepared to breed his ass instead. I rubbed my cockhead on his hole and he moaned so I asked him if he wanted my load. He moan and pushed back a little on my cock which my cue to start but before I could make any headway I think he came to his senses and he told me he wanted to fuck me instead. So he sat up on the edge of the bed and I sat right on his cock and road his cock just like that. He had a perfect uncut daddy cock that you could tell was under serviced. I massaged his balls as I road him trying to coax as much cum out of him as possible. Mid stroke he told me to stand up and we stood up together with him still balls deep in me.He bent me over the bed and I knew what was coming. He pounded me as hard as he could and you could hear his breathing quicken and he had purpose with every thrust.  A loud groan escaped him as he shoot rope after rope of sperm in my ass. I tighten my ass grip around his cock trying to milk every drop of cum out of his balls. We talked for a quick minute and then he was gone. Not 30 minutes after his last message on Grindr I had his load in my ass. I had enough time to rinse off in the shower and check out of the hotel. My whole flight back to Dallas I could feel his load leaking out of my ass. 

• Like 8