Buying Used Underwear.

DarkroomTaker

Guest CuriousDallas

I used to do cam stuff for money and was surprised guys wanted to buy my used underwear and was all to happy to sell them. I do sniff other guys underwear but dunno I’d pay for it.

1 hour ago, CuriousDallas said:

I used to do cam stuff for money and was surprised guys wanted to buy my used underwear and was all to happy to sell them. I do sniff other guys underwear but dunno I’d pay for it.

Wouldn't have to pay for mine.  Told a guy once, if he gave me his load, he could keep my underwear for a "souvenir."  Heh

• Upvote 3

Yeah I bought a regulation jockstrap from a horny muscle bull. He trained in it for 3 days then shot his load in the pouch. He sent it in a sealed plastic bag. I got an instant hardon when I opened it and smelled his sweat and cum. I wore it for days, man it kept me hard.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah I bought a regulation jockstrap from a horny muscle bull. He trained in it for 3 days then shot his load in the pouch. He sent it in a sealed plastic bag. I got an instant hardon when I opened it and smelled his sweat and cum. I wore it for days, man it kept me hard.

Sounds awesome mate. Only thing is during this hot weather, cum is dried in. 

Saying that, still got a few pairs cumming this week.

I love the scent of men .

It's always back to the Pheromones for me.

An ex marine used to fuck me, he was a real sexy fucker and he had a scent around his arse, groin and body that I used to ask him not to wear cologne etc, and wear his undies for a few days before I seen him.

His scent had me horny, i used to eat him. But when he fucked me, my head was buried in his used underpants, sniffing them, i was like drugged on his scent. He used to clean himself off on these undies and give them me. Boy he was a good fuck.

Edited by DarkroomTaker
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Before covid I had boughten about 3 pairs over 2 years. I was getting them from a pig in the states.

I wish I still had them but they were ruined :(. I amaged to get in touch with the guy and he still has a few left but can't ship cross country ATM.

Would totally be interested if anyone in Canada wants to sell theirs. (I'm looking for white jock covered in dark cum stains and sweat 🤤).

I know there's a few sites out there but never bought from them only talked to sellers.