Santa Rosa

Young pup moving to Santa Rosa next week. Looking to connect with like minded pigs. 

I’m a sleazy, insatiable cumwhore looking to get filled deep by all cocks and all loads - my hole is available for public use. 

I love to take raw cock after raw cock and load after load. Pump my cunt with your DNA, whore me out, blindfold me and invite random strangers over to use me as they please.

9C65EFB7-CC62-4E76-9C07-A2CADDFCD3F7.jpeg

820C4017-2000-40E1-9D78-4D80B5EE8F36.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

wow - so that was about 6 weeks ago, I'm wondering how you're finding SRosa? The guys are here, my partner and I moved up 9 years ago, tired of living with random roommates and parking 5 blocks from where we live - but we're big guys, me more than him. I've definitely found some guys to pound my hole, and daily fuckers which I cannot complain, most guys just say there are too many bottoms where ever they are. There's always someone that needs to cum - and more so wants to fuck. 

your size is the size guys are most often looking for - please let us know how you're getting on? I get fucked everywhere because that's how I like it, and sometimes I need to go to the city for a truly whored out tag team brutal fuck. I find it here but not so often and I don't find it - some guy sets it up without me even knowing and I walk into. PARTY ON. lol 

my ass.png