Interupted fun leads to still more fun

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

I’ve been hooking up regularly with Christian, this 18 y/o kid who I’m guessing is mixed race, from the subdivision next to us since I got back. Neither of us can host so we’ll fuck in the woods or the bathroom/gym/shower part of the community clubhouse in the pool area as it’s still unlocked. We both snuck out last night to meet up at the pool and hopped the fence to head into the bathroom area. We were both super horny and both versatile but we know we have to be quiet going in just in case there’s someone else in there already. That’s happened a few times as there’s other kids in the subdivision who use it for the same thing and there’s definitely some risk in using it for that. But lets face it, if you’re in there you’re probably up to something suspect. As we crept in through the locker room and past the sauna I could hear the unmistakable sound of balls slapping on an ass and the sound of fucking with soft moaning and whispering. We moved into the bathroom more slowly and it was clear there were two guys fucking in the shower. The one voice sounded vaguely familiar to me and I told Christian we should either use the sauna or go out to the woods. Christian wasn’t feeling fucking in the woods and since the sauna’s not in use it wouldn’t be hot and the door would muffle any noise we make. I gingerly opened the door and let Christian step inside only to discover the floor was creaky. He quick slipped in and I followed whispering for him not to move until the door closed. Once the door was closed we quickly stripped down and got down to making out. Christian knows I cum pretty quickly and loves letting me fuck him first and soon enough I was balls deep in him as he bent over the bench which was creaking with each stroke, which eased up as I blasted my first load in him, but resumed as I started stroking more and soon enough pumped a second one in him.

With it my turn Christian wanted to sit on the bench and have me ride his dick. I tried doing it facing him but couldn’t work it out so I turned to face the door as he bucked his hips and I rode his dick. We were creaking away and Christian let me know he was close when I saw someone through the glass door watching. I said nothing to Christian who couldn’t see him as my body blocked his view and let him watch as Christina orgasmed inside me, giving him a show of how much I enjoyed taking cock and how much I was enjoying it. I think I recognized who it was but wasn’t sure and after Christian had orgasmed in me the figure moved back towards the shower as I kept riding Christina, milking a second load out of him. I quickly got off Christian and told him we needed to get, without explaining why. He quickly pulled our shorts back on and quickly exited the sauna as quietly as we could. We could hear the shower running now and muffled talking and as soon as we headed to the door the water in the shower cut off. As we got outside I admitted to Christian that someone had watched me riding him and I was kind of curious to see who it was. Christian chuckled and said I was a freak, but was turned on by the idea of having people watch us fuck. But Christian is bold like me and doesn’t care if people know he gay and down to fuck. So we hung out by the door and after a few minutes out came two guys, one of whom is Cody, a guy who’s fucked me quite a few times, and this insanely hot built guy in his early 20s. Cody cracked a huge shiteating grin and the guy with him looked mortified. Cody joked that he thought that was me in the sauna and I introduced him to Christian. What was funnier was Cody didn’t introduce us to the guy who was with him and it struck me he probably didn’t even know his name so I just nodded at him as he sat there looking like he was trapped in hell. I was dying to know more about the guy Cody was with as it was now clear Cody had been fucking him, and knowing Cody he’d barebacked the guy and came in his ass, which surprised me as the guy didn’t look gay, let alone a bottom. The awkwardness was a little much so we split and headed out through the gate with Christian pulling closer asking me about Cody. I admitted that Cody fucks me pretty regular and Christian was clearly interested asking me if he was open for a three way and what he was into sexually. He admitted he really wanted to fuck Cody but was bummed he was a top but interested in getting fucked by him. I told him I’d check with Cody and let him know and we headed our separate ways. Looking back I could see Cody’s car pulling away but the other guy was taking his time to leave. As he did I noticed he turned towards me and slowly drove down the street towards me, pulling alongside me, and putting down his window. He said a “hey” to me and I walked over to the window and heard him say to get in. I did and he put the window up and put his car in park. He introduced himself as Mark and I introduced myself. He seemed really nervous and admitted he thought I was hot and I admitted he was and added that I was down to have fun with him any time he wanted. He admitted that he was horny still as Cody hadn’t gotten him off. I told him I was down for him to fuck me, but admitted I’d been fucked by Christian. He said he was cool with that and just wanted to get off. I asked him if he wanted to go back to fuck in the shower and he said he was. We pulled back in the parking lot and I jumped the fence to go let him in through the gate as he’s a bit shorter and was having problems getting over the fence.

Once inside we quickly headed to the shower and stripped down and my heart sank as I saw he wasn’t exactly “gifted”. He was quickly in me and sadly didn’t last long before cumming inside me. After Christian’s big dick it was a comedown and I asked him if he wanted to get fucked. He looked embarrassed to say yes but muttered it in a low voice. I knew that even after cumming twice I could pop another load and was turned on by how much Mark was moaning and that he took me bare with no questions. I could tell from al the cum in his ass that Cody had barebacked him too and loved that this hot little fuckslut was taking anon loads bareback. By the time I’d cum he was begging for my seed which I gladly loaded in him. Once we’d finished we showered and swapped digits as he admitted he really wanted to hook up again. He admitted he liked hooking up with me as I let him fuck me whereas Cody didn’t, which had me hyped as maybe I’d get more of his ass than Cody. As we left I realized I’d gotten a bunch of texts from Cody and he was super interested in Christian so it looks like we’ll be having a three way soon enough.