Grindr hookup and then some

subbottomguy

With all the hot weather i have been horny as hell. with all my housemates gone for a night i decided i wanted to be used so i set up a grindr account and put a short profile with a semi revealing pic and one of my hole on show. It didnt take long for me to get some interest, a few were obviously pic hunting but there were three guys that seemed generally interested in some fun so i decided to invite them all and see who actually turned up.

low and hold within 5 minutes two had some excuse why there weren't free so i was already getting ready to fuck myself with my dildo, after half an hour and nothing i started playing with my hole while trying to find more guys that might be interested in fucking tonight, It was an hour later when there was a knock at the door and i got a message from the last of the original guys saying he was here. i was nervous cause his was a blank profile and i didnt ask him any details, but then i was also turned on by not knowing so i quickly pulled some shorts on and went down and opened the door to find a geeky looking guy, his profile said he was 19 and he looked it. i invited him in and he was at first a little nervous so i decided to break the ice by moving infornt of him grinning and slipping my hand into his jeans. he smiled and moaned as i gripped his semi hard cock, he moved forward kissing me hard his hands all over my body my cock tenting my shorts.

We stayed like that for a while before i took him up to my room and he moaned when he spotted the wet dildo sitting there, he asked if he could use that on me which i responded by pulling my shorts down and bending over. before i knew it i felt his tongue running over my hole and the dildo slowly sinking back into me. i moaned loudly i asked his name which he said was Toby, this gave me something to moan which seemed to make him more confidence as he quickly pulled the dildo out and asked "you got a condom?" i shock my head and the look on his face as his grin dropped and mumbled "ok well you can suck me off then" he undid his jeans and throw them and his shirt away. he was cute, slim with a little chest hair between his small nipples. i leaned in and licked him slowly working my way down to his shaved cock and took him in quickly. before long he was moaning and saying he was close so i stoped and repositioned on all fours in front of him "are you sure?" he asked and i just gave him a wink and i guess the treatment worked cause he threw caution to the wind and slid his cock into my hole and fucked me hard till he came.

Now that fuck was hot but what happened after blew my mind, he text someone after i thought to get a lift but turned out it was his bf, and when he arrived i found this hunk in his 30ies who did not even wait to push me back to my room and force his dry cock into my cum filled hole. the guy was brutal, but what made it so hot was Toby lay next to me and his guy started moving between our holes. the guy fucked us like that for over an hour before finally cumming in toby's ass which i licked out i having cum over myself from his pounding.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1