Part 4

Rick undid the straps, and guided me over to a soft-looking couch I had not previously noticed. He put down a dog training pad on the seat, and said, “Kneel on it.” I climbed on to the couch with a wobble, still not fully balancing after he inflicted such torture on my hole. Rick got the lube bottle from the sling, slicked himself up, but gave none to me. I looked at him quizzically. “No lube?”

“Nope. Your blood will provide all the lube you need.”

I dropped my head as I positioned my ass in the air. Whatever happened next, there was no going back. I wanted to tell him to stop, that I can’t continue because of the bleeding. Blood play isn’t my thing at all. As he climbed on the couch and positioned himself behind me, I let out a small whimper. “This is it,” I thought. “I brought this on myself. But it feels so right...!”

This time, Rick’s cock caressed my hole. He let out a soft gasp as he entered me. The lube was nice and cool, but alternated between pain and pleasure. Rick took his time now, and fucked me in a way that suggested he wanted me to feel every second of this. But it didn’t last. The angle was no good, and he kept sliding back off the couch on his left foot. Rick pulled out and stood up to full height.

“Flip over,” he ordered. I complied, happy to be back on my back and off my elbows. I raised my legs and pointed the toes at Jebus. Rick got on the couch again, and returned to fucking me. 

“This hole’s great,” he said. “Good hole… good hole… good hole… good POZ hole…” He was almost in a trance. The instinct to breed and destroy had fully taken over. I couldn’t see his eyes clearly, but I could certainly see his face. It was suddenly angelic - calm, peaceful, relaxed. “This is his natural environment,” thought I. “He’s doing it, and it feels amazing.” I was suddenly in heaven, and forgot to worry about my bleeding rectum. His cock was stopping the bloodflow, maybe? I like to imagine that it was.

Rick continued to plow, and then his body felt really hot against mine. I saw his otherwise shapeless physique go tense, and he dropped a bead of sweat on me. His features finally came into full view as he suddenly pitched the head downwards to look me square in the face. “This is it,” he groaned. “Breathe your last as a neg man, Steve. You ready for it?”

I gave a dramatic pause. “Yes. Do it,” I fearlessly answered.

Rick’s motions increased, his physical power overwhelming me, his rhythms gaining speed. He was drilling me HARD, and pain was becoming the dominant feature of our fucking. His cock rammed in and out of my hole in a blink. He would fully withdraw, then slam back in. Withdrew again, and re-enter with force. My balls began to ache from all the tension and physical assault. And within a few seconds, his torso lurched up toward the ceiling head first as he let out a primal scream of uncharacteristic fury. 

The deed was done, and his potentially charged swimmers were moving to a new location in my red district. I suddenly envisioned a cartoony image of toxic sperm shooting down a bright red shaft and making a right turn at the gash created by the metallic condom, and it made me chuckle. As Rick’s thrusts slowed to stillness, he asked, “What’s so funny? Hardly a time to be laughing.”

I inhaled deeply, and let out a loud sigh of relief. “It was nothing,” I lied. “I just… can’t believe I did that.” He tried to stand up, and nearly fell. 

“What do you mean ‘what YOU just did’? I think I deserve an honourable mention,” he said jokingly.

“Right, sorry,” I quickly answered. “What WE just did. That was incredible.” I decided that the cruel condom didn’t matter, and didn’t even acknowledge it. I wanted to bask in the moment, and consider this crossed off my Fuckit List. So I put my legs down to rest, and just lay there in all our natural juices. Rick let me remain, and went back to the ashtray. He found our cigars had put themselves out, but were not fully smoked, so he relit them. Brought mine back to me for a post-coital smoke. He motioned for me to sit up so he could join me on the couch. I did so. Neither of us spoke, and he just held me in his arms. The post-pozzing bliss was welcoming, and I noticed for the first time how silent the room was. All I could really hear was his breathing, mine, and the occasional sizzle of burning tobacco.

As I came down from the high, Rick finally broke the silence. “Steve.”

I turned my head toward him as much as my neck would allow. “Yeah?”

He hesitated before continuing. “Welcome to the club.”

I fully turned myself on the couch to look fully at him. “Club?” I enquired.

“Yep,” he said, voice as colourless as glass. “This is what you wanted. And now you’re going to be poz. For real.” 

I wanted to be horrified, angry, frightened. He deviated from the script completely, and the thought crossed my mind to stick my lighted cigar right in his eye socket. But I felt that wouldn’t do justice to what I was feeling. But exactly WHAT was I feeling? Pride? Horny? Accomplished? Violated? Yes, all four. But three of the four were positive feelings, so I did not respond in hostility. I went for a neutral reaction.

“That wasn’t what I asked you to do,” I said in an even tone. “Sure, the sex was great, though the condom surprised me, but this was supposed to be a fake conversion. To see if I could go through with the real thing.”

Rick’s facial expression didn’t change. He looked at me stoically and said, “You just did. And how did that make you feel?”

I considered it. “Empowered. Bold. Turned on as hell!”

He sucked hard on his stogie, and inhaled deeply, saying nothing. Instead of exhaling the smoke, he grabbed my face and shotgunned it into me with a kiss. “Then you were ready.” His breath was hot and dry, and my own cock reawakened at this. I realized I hadn't got off myself, no last neg load, but... maybe I didn't need it?

His tone went lower, and he continued, “But if you decide that you’re NOT, you can go to the clinic in the next couple days, and reverse it.” He leaned back on the couch, and propped his left leg upon his right knee. “But I don’t think you will.” Another draw on the cigar.

He was serious. He actually came off his meds to poz me. In total conflict with his message for his leather title, he went against his public standards and spread the bug just because his friend asked him to. So I brought it up. “What about your platform? That speech you recited at Mr World Leather about protecting others from the bug?”

He practically dismissed the question, saying, “Well, nobody’s perfect.” 

His hypocrisy actually didn’t bother me. I had what I wanted, and he obliged. He committed fully to the part, and while it wasn’t precisely what I envisioned, the overall result was better and more fun. Better him than some random bathhouse fuck, and that massive dick made it worth it. Another guy might not have been so kind to me, or put in as much variety. And now I knew I could handle it.

“You did really well. And I’ll be here if you need help through the conversion,” he said. “But for now, let’s get you cleaned up.” He stubbed out the cigar; I did likewise. We rose from the couch, and he guided me upstairs carefully, completely forgetting our clothes.

Rick and I climbed the stairs and went into his bathroom. The place was spotlessly white. I wish I could say the same for my ruined butthole. “Stand in the tub and face the back wall,” he said kindly. I did as requested, and placed my hands on the wall for support. “You’re not going to start rimming me, are you?” Didn’t want this dude felching out the load or drinking my blood. That would be too much.

“Naw, we’re just gonna have a look at your gape,” he said, getting down to his knees to see. He probed gently with a finger, and silently inspected. “Yep, it’s in there, all right,” he finally announced. “And it looks like the bleeding stopped.” I turned round to face him. “The tear is actually very small.”

He put both his hands on my shoulders, and faced me head on. I dropped my head and gaze in submission. “Look at me, Steve.” I raised my head and suddenly felt shame. “Are you okay?”

I blinked once, maybe twice. “Yeah, I will be.”

He looked satisfied. “Okay. But remember -- you asked for it!!”

• Like 23
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, evilcoyote said:

Great finish.

Who said it's finished? LOL

I might do a follow-up segment, but I'm a little stumped for what to include in it. It's not like I can continue the story, but maybe show how Steve turned out. And ... that's probably about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

An absolutely incredible series of horny as hell stories.  Thank you very much for writing them - and your skills as a writer are awesome!  We all seen what was going to happen early on - and you kept our cocks throbbing and holes twitching throughout  🙂

How many of us can only dream of a conversion like that!   WOW!

Thanks 😊  

• Like 1

Guest okcsubcub
On 8/14/2020 at 2:25 PM, leatherpunk16 said:

Who said it's finished? LOL

I might do a follow-up segment, but I'm a little stumped for what to include in it. It's not like I can continue the story, but maybe show how Steve turned out. And ... that's probably about it.

Would love to see if Steve seroconverts, how his relationship with his (hopeful) gifter deepens. Also, his gifter seems to be kinky fucker with a backstory!