Cum / used condoms

funkmeup

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, takingdeepanal said:

Sydney to NYC post takes a couple of months at the moment 😉

Oh Yes !  I was walking through a private area of the woods 1 sunny day - in hope to finds some males - I was really horny and hungry for some Dick / Cum loads ! I came upon a well used area - matted ground - spots to sit - and must of been 20 used cum loads . I started picking them up - feeling them - smearing some juices on my fingers - licking my fingers . Then putting the condoms up against my Lips - licking and Sucking juices ! I was becoming Heated - rubbing my erection - pulling my dick out - smearing the cum on my dick - Oh Fuck Yes !  Yes !  Wanting it so Badly - Cumming - fingering my cunt hole - Please !  needing to be relief !  I soon gotten my fill - then decided to leave a fresh load of cum inside a used cum - could be seen !  I took about 10 used cum condoms with me - I really had a Terrific time - now I check out the site 1 or 2 times each week - love to hear from others adventures !