Powerful shooter

Bokkierob

I met a 30 something muscle bear off scruff. I agreed I would suck his balls dry. when I got to his he was naked except for his jockstrap - massive bulge. I serviced his bulge then got his cock out - not the longest but he ws so fukkin thick with a big 4skin. I put my mouth round his shaft and started sucking. I must have been doing something good cuz he was groaning and grunting and holding my head on his cock pulling my mouth further on to his shaft till my nose was buried in his crotch. he told me he hates coming on a dude's face and he needs to cum in my mouth and swallow. then he asks if I'm ok if he holds my head so I don't pull off -I said yeah won't be a problem. I've been sucking cock for years. so I'm working on his shaft and massaging his balls. his breathing gets shallower and I can tell he's getting close. he grunts that he's gunna cum, he pulls my head on to his cock and his first jolt of seed hits the back of my throat - now it's not just a squirt - it's like I'm sucking on a meaty super soaker - that's followed by at least 8 more powerful shots - I haven't swallowed yet so my mouth is full of sperm. finally I start to swallow it all down. he thanked me and told that was the best blow job he had. I told him he was the most powerful shooter ever to cum in my mouth. I still blow him bout once a month. I still haven't met a man who can shoot such a huge load

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4