Becoming a cumdump!

PussyAlwaysWet

Hello there, 

As a good bottom I am, I start to thinking to become a cumdump. I always fantasied to have 6/8 tops taking turn all night long in breeding my pussy! But I always have issue to find them ;(

any suggestion are more than welcome 😉 keep in mind that my max was 3tops all night long 🤣... feel like a beginner ahah

and yes that’s me , in the case some top in Ireland read this 😉 

79D84ED4-7F00-4517-A955-D65941757FF7.jpeg

3CEF8F57-28C3-4102-B766-D790DC74C9F2.jpeg

64C3643C-CEF1-4F3F-AE08-909567E36B8A.jpeg

On 8/12/2020 at 4:33 PM, PussyAlwaysWet said:

Hello there, 

As a good bottom I am, I start to thinking to become a cumdump. I always fantasied to have 6/8 tops taking turn all night long in breeding my pussy! But I always have issue to find them ;(

any suggestion are more than welcome 😉 keep in mind that my max was 3tops all night long 🤣... feel like a beginner ahah

and yes that’s me , in the case some top in Ireland read this 😉 

79D84ED4-7F00-4517-A955-D65941757FF7.jpeg

3CEF8F57-28C3-4102-B766-D790DC74C9F2.jpeg

64C3643C-CEF1-4F3F-AE08-909567E36B8A.jpeg

Wish I was in Ireland I’d be going balls deep in that cunt morning, noon and night and filing your throat when I’m ready to cum 

• 2 weeks later...

How is this going so?

In terms of tips, do you have a BBRT profile? If not make one and start posting ads. You’ve a fantastic ass so you shouldn’t have much trouble, but it helps if you can host. Grindr is good too, more people on it but you have more time wasters too.

My only concern would be your stamina. You look quite young and if you’ve only had 3 cocks at a time you might need to build up. Boiler House on Fri/Sat night is great for that when it’s back open. You can take breaks during the night and then go back to getting fucked when you’re ready again. Get a cubicle, door open, get on all fours with your ass pointing out. Or get in the sling. Or bend over in the dark room or steam room, hell even the corridor.

Let us know how it goes!