Breeding under Corona

pozboy

Guest takingdeepanal

I had 5 breeders lined up for a weekend. Plans put on hold with 3 of them until if we ever get out of lockdown. When I told the other two that I was going to have to defer, they both told me that I was a fucking timewasting flake.

I had a few fuckbuds. Then quarantaine started. Considering I have diabetes and my age (50s) getting the virus would certainly mean a trip to the hospital so I stayed in, worked from home and only went out to go to the supermarket. Then I found out one of my fuckbuds (30s vers top) is in the same situation and he was as secluded as I was. We figured it would be safe for both of us if we hooked up. So for the past 5 months we have been fucking exclusively.

But then a sort of "fuck fatigue" started a few weeks ago. Only having sex with each other became a routine and I think both of us needed a break. We are both not used to have sex with only one guy (and he missed getting fucked from time to time). I haven't seen him for the past 2-3 weeks. And that is fine. We had fun. Hopefully see him again when things go back to normal. 

Recently I hooked up with another fuckbud who has been recently tested (false alarm). Fucked like rabbits. But we need to stop seeing each other soon when he goes back to work. He's a teacher and it just will be too risky to continue when he will be in a classroom full of teenagers again in a few weeks when the schools open up again.

Not sure what (if) comes after that. Maybe a dry spell.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Load count is down significantly. Grindr is helping get several oral loads from younger men just waiting to burst their ballsacks down my throat. So far 5 loads in the past 2 months. Bathhouses are still closed here. No real talk from our community or the health authority when and how they will re-open. I rely heavily on Grindr to come through. So far it’s provided. Working on getting anal loads now.

• Like 1

Well, as everybody know, brazil isnt take this corona thing as serious as it should be... so here the bath house and sex clubs are open again since last month. I was about to go back to my whore life, but i still have to test and if im neg ill get on prep.... i just have to make the fucking test

• Like 3

I wasn't having sex (other than with my boyfriend) from late February to mid June. But decided to start hooking up again as everyone seems to ease their "lockdown" in their own way.

I'm actually having more sex than usual, sometimes with "out of my league" guys .A few tops told me that it has been harder to find younger bottoms in the city (SF) recently since shelter in place.

From March to Early July, nothing. Then I got bred by a semi regular in July. The cum gates opened for me this week where Monday I had two men lined up to breed me back to back. One in his 30s and the other, in his 20s. Tuesday night, I got bred by a 28 year old and Wednesday AM I was bred by three more, one in his 40s (he slapped my face with his cock and called me a slut), a very cute 19 year old boy and a 50s something man (the latter the worst fuck). I will hopefully have more days like Tuesday nite/Wednesday am than the other days. I am a Cumdump cumslut I need cum to function.

Guest Grayson

All the sex venues here have been closed for months and will remain so for the foreseeable future. I have no idea if there was much action on the apps during the early days, since I stayed off them. 

Then a few weeks ago, an old sex buddy of mine messaged me out of the blue. He’s married, two kids, and doesn’t have a lot of other guys he has sex with. We chatted for a bit, he said that he was going stir crazy, and asked if he could fuck me. 

He said if we do it we both have to wear face masks and no kissing. I love kissing so that was a bummer, but hey. He took the Tube to my place and rushed to the bathroom to wash his hands when he got here. 

We fucked for 20 min. It felt weird not to kiss or suck dick during it. He came in my hole, then finally took his mask off to eat his load out my ass. We chatted for a bit and he left. But that opened the seal for me. I got online after that and scheduled a few more dates the following days. It’s pretty much a couple of guys a week now, all off apps. I prefer to meet in person, normally.

Being an airline employee, I asked myself early on what was more dangerous: Being in a metal tube with 320 strangers in a day (who were mostly masked), or hooking up with a single stranger in my hotel room.  And honestly, I didn't see much difference.  However, in March when most of the lockdown orders started, I was fucking with a single guy in PHX (where I was mostly laying over at the time).  And I was fucking with only him through May.  Then all of our trips kind of went to hell and PHX layovers weren't happening.

So thinking about social distancing on layovers and working in a confined space with all those people, I decided to keep hooking up on trips.  But for the time being, no gang bangs, no being a 10 load cum dump...just one or two guys that I could inform of my job and they could make their own decisions.  

So my load count is down the last few months, mainly because my layovers have been so short.  Short layovers=airport hotels.  And activity online has been down.  But...I still try but am being more selective.   

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

With all the sex venues in London still closed, Hampstead Heath has been my outlet this summer for all that pent-up sexual energy that accumulated during the spring lockdown.  I’ve never been one for outdoor cruising before, but have to say I’ve loved it- on a good night it’s been as good as any cruise club I’ve ever been to.

But with summer fading, and darker, colder times on the horizon, I’m not sure where I’m going to get my fix going forward...

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Upvote 1