Breeding under Corona

pozboy

Got 2 anal loads in me last Sunday -- 1 from BBRT, 1 from Grindr, added to my 4 anon oral loads the past week. I broke, I caved. I admit. But I crave cock, ass and cum like the rest of you, pigs. My numbers are down. But who really cares? It's about staying COVID-free. You can have fun, be a little selective, but stay far away from COVID. Be smart!

• Like 3

At the start of the mid-March lockdowns, I had only one encounter.  Within the last two months, i have kept up a regular schedule of breeding, mostly with the same two or three guys.  So, I would say not too much of a problem for me.

luckily I've got three young local men, I breed two of them and the third, a hairy cub breeds me. since lockdown he 4 of us have given n taken more loads than ever. I got them all round to my place for a group fuck. that worked well. me nd the ub fuked the other two but the best s when I mounted one of my sub boys and my cub mount me - man I gave and took  load at the same time.

Guest CuriousDallas

Moving from Dallas back to Killeen eliminated all the regular fuck buds I had and you could always get anon sex in Dallas. There’s not a lot of anon to choose from here and living with my parents limits my ability to fuck around. That said I’ve developed a new network Of fuck buds and do hook up anon from time to time, but it’s nowhere near the nonstop fucking I did back in Dallas.

On 8/13/2020 at 3:43 PM, pozboy said:

How has Corona altered your breeding life, if  at all?

It's improved it immensely.

Something about guys liking to do stuff that's forbidden... cause we're all bad boys at heart.  The outside action especially has never been as good for years. 😉 

Imagine what it’s like to be conditioned to believe - truly believe - that your value lies in frequent sexual contact, and then suddenly find that contact is not available. What does it matter how silky an ass feels inside if no cock can get into it? What’s the good of a cumdump not open for dumping into? What’s the point of me and my skills now?

I’ve hosted exactly once since March 13, and it was a low-key evening, only 5 men served. Aside from them, I have been fucked four (!) times in four and a half months. The apps are dispiriting, because I find more men talking hookup right up to the edge and then bailing out.

I feel hollow, useless and unneeded. I’m afraid my carefully cultivated group of regulars will forget about me completely and I’ll have to start from scratch making my ass’ reputation all over again.

And I can’t endure this indefinitely before I have to weigh risk versus need an go host again. Need is making a very srong argument right now...

14 minutes ago, Fitfj said:

Had a couple of quiet months but back to normal now. Quite hot cos people are off prep and still barebacking like usual 

Why are people off PrEP? Because they haven’t seen any point of taking it during a lockdown, or something like that?

Like many, my sex life went to zero (or just online chat and masturbation) back in March.  i think i got my first re-load in June, when social distancing started to ease a bit in my state.  And that wasn't anonymous, but with a FB. Since then, it's only been with a FB... and now, with a new FB i made a few weeks ago, so that would have been my first anonymous.  All of those encounters have been at my house, so exposure is 1:1.  

i have not been to an ABS since the outbreak, and likely won't knowng the numbers are higher and, thus, the risk of exposure is higher too.  i also usually go to a gay resort in Palm Springs a couple of times a year, and did not go this spring. i've noticed the resorts are starting to get active again, so considering maybe this fall, but not sure yet because the same issue of numbers and exposure goes up in that scenario. 

I'm based in Europe and, where I live, the outbreak has been under control since late May. That was when I resumed taking raw dick and loads. I haven't worked up the nerve to visit a sauna or a cinema. I'm impressed with the number of loads I've taken this year given the circumstances, as most of my loads usually come while traveling across Europe. I have been in touch with my fuck buds in different cities so they don't forget me. Gosh, I wish I lived in Berlin right now because I've been reading on message boards that the parks are HOPPING at night because the bars and sex clubs are closed. Hell, I may still throw caution to the wind and visit because loads are guaranteed if you are there.

Asthma here and laid low for a few months.

Started back up with a couple of regular FWB's that were also isolating at their homes.  Once we figured out there were 2-3 of us that had cut back... we started up fucking around in June (Canada numbers have been pretty good).  We still keep it restricted to a few of us... all 4 of us are happy to be able to get some mouth and ass again.  I've average 3-4 loads a week from the same 3 guys since June.  Life is good. 

• Like 2