Breeding under Corona

pozboy

Covid is driving me crazy.  I moved the weekend before the lockdown started.  No opportunity to develop a network of regulars before the lockdown.  With the move, I started a new job at an essential business.  As a new employee, I’m not ready to put my career at risk by getting covid just yet.  But the lack of physical connection is unbearable. So I’ve been completely dry since early March.   Zoom meetings are no substitute for the real thing.  I can see myself giving in soon, just trying to figure out how to get the connection while limiting my exposure.  

• Like 1

On 8/18/2020 at 1:06 PM, CuriousDallas said:

Moving from Dallas back to Killeen eliminated all the regular fuck buds I had and you could always get anon sex in Dallas. There’s not a lot of anon to choose from here and living with my parents limits my ability to fuck around. That said I’ve developed a new network Of fuck buds and do hook up anon from time to time, but it’s nowhere near the nonstop fucking I did back in Dallas.

Something i noticed the other day when a Top wanted me on my knees so He could face fuck me was my gag reflex seemed a lot more active?  Frequent cocksucking helps me with skill and being able to take a cock in my throat, like the ass hole, it helps keep the throat open, or at leastconditioned, for taking cock.  i gagged a lot and teared and my nose ran while He was face fucking me... but i still totally loved Him.

Guest CuriousDallas
On 8/21/2020 at 12:21 AM, hornyhungrybutt said:

That's hot. Do you have video(s) of your hookups? Got Twitter?

No...most of the guys I hook up with strike me as either closeted or not out and definitely not cool with it. I used to vid guys I brought back to my place but know that’s probably not legal without their consent...that said I’ve never shared them or posted them online.

Summer is always slow for fucking here in Portland, I did fuck and get fucked back in late June.  I have been able to suck and get sucked a few times this summer, which always leaves me frustrated and even more desperate for a fuck.  I've tried the parks, but social distancing and park cruising are fully compatible here even in a normal summer.  The hookup apps are either completely dead or full of guys not looking for sex i.e. lots of guys willing to break quarantine to hang out, watch netflix, etc., but not fuck.  

2 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Summer is always slow for fucking here in Portland, I did fuck and get fucked back in late June.  I have been able to suck and get sucked a few times this summer, which always leaves me frustrated and even more desperate for a fuck.  I've tried the parks, but social distancing and park cruising are fully compatible here even in a normal summer.  The hookup apps are either completely dead or full of guys not looking for sex i.e. lots of guys willing to break quarantine to hang out, watch netflix, etc., but not fuck.  

In Seattle there are good days and bad when it comes to fucking, but spring and summer are the best seasons for it. In general there's a fair number of bottoms and tops seeking some ideal. That in itself leads people to limit how much fucking ultimately gets done. Still, getting an ass-full is usually easier than during this pandemic. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Months into Corona my expectations were low.

I arrived at my favorite gay campground. Following my usual pattern I went straight to the pool, removed all my clothes, had a nice swim,and then drank up some sun.

A fuck budd⁸y from the camp arrived looking surprised, maybe even embarrassed saying "I  didn't know you were going to be here this weekend  ... maybe you did tell me  ... I forgot. " I responded, "You can't remember everything. " I remembered he was laid off due to Covid,  probably stressed,  no big deal. 

Time came to tear myself away from the pool and set up my site. I love setting up camp naked! Other than being incredibly hot and sweaty the job went quickly and I was back naked in and around the pool. 

Found myself talking to two French guys, one of whom was incredibly gorgeous,  short cropped grey beard and lovely hairy chest. His smile was stunning and I was pretty sure he was cruising me. However the conversation made it pretty clear they were a couple keeping me in the theme of low expectations. 

Back at my site I had a nice low key dinner alone, read for a bit and was so tempted to just climb in bed, drift off to sleep and skip the campfire. But I decided to push myself and suffer through my shyness with the crowd at the communal fire.

I was beginning to feel awkward sitting alone off to the side of the crowd when I saw my fuck buddy arrive, so I sauntered over to chat with him. We compared notes on the hot Frenchman and my buddy lamented his lack of libido  ... normally he would have gone right over to chat this hunk up in a split second and the hookup would be on. I encouraged him not to feel too bad, just accept the break his body and spirit seemed to need. 

He thanked me and we continued to chat. I was taken by surprise when he moved in behind me and caressed my crotch. "Being near you is turning me on  after all" he said. "Well you know where I'm camped if you want to come by " I  responded. This elicited ⁹a kiss and he asks if I want to play. I smile and respond "I came here to get into trouble ". And off we went into the Naughty Pines play area. 

I took his lovely uncut cock in my mouth and although it filled out a bit it seemed unlikely to fully engorge. He expressed fear he wouldn't get hard but his moans of pleasure egged me on. Again I encouraged him not to worry just enjoy.

After a while he took my cock in his mouth and gave me a great sucking. My boy responded in kind. When he stood back up he admired my big cock and pointed out how hard he had become. 

I went back down on him and wouldn't have been surprised by a salty load ... but no.

I raised up to kiss him and ask where he wanted to deposit his load "mouth or ass " "I'm going to fuck you " he said. Delighted I turned and offered my ass, he applied spit for lube and began to push in with his raw cock. I encouraged him to go slow as no one had been in there since a month ago when he and his partner had fucked me. 

I eventually settled into his 8 inch rod balls deep and gave the signal encouraging him to fuck me hard. After some good pounding I encouraged him to breed me. "I'm nowhere near close " he complains. " "No problem " says I.

More fucking, more mutual sucking and he signaled for me to turn around. I removed my shoes and pants completely letting him know I'm prepared for business. It's not long before he tells me he's very close. "Go ahead, breed me deep. " He didn't need any more encouragement shooting his ropes of hot cum with a loud roar, and then collapsed with that satisfying weight on my back. 

We relished this moment, gathered our clothes and in relaxed delight made our way back to the campfire wondering who would notice where we were coming from. 

Soon we excused ourselves from the gathering and headed off for a great night's sleep in the fresh air. I relished the load up my ass all night. 

Before the weekend was over he would breed me again. This time his boyfriend listened with enjoyment from the next room in their trailer. I was not disappointed to have my low Covid expectations turned on their head. 

• Like 4