New to this and want bare load but havent

Just bend over and let it happen, you WILL enjoy it and once you have someone cumming in your arse you won’t be able to stop. I’ve never come across a bottom who doesn’t enjoy raw, even the ones who  initially insist on a condom bit soon open up as I rub my cock on their moist arse. 

• Like 14

• 1 month later...
On 8/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Just bend over and let it happen, you WILL enjoy it and once you have someone cumming in your arse you won’t be able to stop. I’ve never come across a bottom who doesn’t enjoy raw, even the ones who  initially insist on a condom bit soon open up as I rub my cock on their moist arse. 

hard as fuck when cock rips tip off condom.. like what to do.. usually i just say keep fuck me pls.. taking it in me as a fleshcondom since condom cant keep the seed i have to..

who not to enjoy raw..  i usually start off with condom just too get minimized risks.. if they say no or take of,, or it breaks during i let my ass or throat take cum and try keep it in..

but when already cummed in ass i prefer without next time he or other goes in if cum used as lube

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Remember this...
Once you go raw and take a load in your ass - you will never want a condom again... trust me.
Many like me have gone there and tell you the same. Raw loads are addictive...

Yes, it is scary as hell and you will be for a while as you take bare loads...
This will slowly eb, since the craving is to great...
One way to reduce this scare is to go take PrEP... search this site for PrEP and what it will and won't do.

I use PrEP and my craving of bare loads hasn't diminished a bit and I go total cumslut - no loads refused - and loving it.DSC03565.thumb.JPG.7e4a9a6c0363bb0e97fc4325e4fc3af1.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with most of the comments above. Once you start it’s hard to go back. Raw for me is so much better.  Don’t discuss a condom. Just get the tops raw cock rubbing on your hole and he will do the rest. Having a load inside me is amazing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest PlanetJunk

Never rush into something unless if you are absolutely sure. Remember this is you and your body. I'm very happy and thankful that you reached out. Anybody who is considering bareback take your time. Understand the risks and assess.

My first time wasn't how I wanted it to be since the guy raped me. It was a complete stranger as well.

My suggestion is if you have a friend or somebody that you completely know and trust start off with them more than likely he'll work with you. My suggestion would be to First have them wear a condom to stretch out your hole after you get comfortable with their dick in your ass having them remove the condom and enjoy the barebacking experience.

I do suggest being on prep if you can. Unless that doesn't bother you.

Edited by PlanetJunk
Typos

Guest carstenPOZ
On 8/14/2020 at 2:59 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Hi Doccer, so glad to read your post and I have to say I agree completely - and its so important that we topguys always remember to support and encourage ancious bottoms to go ALL BARE

2 hours ago, carstenPOZ said:

Hi Doccer, so glad to read your post and I have to say I agree completely - and its so important that we topguys always remember to support and encourage ancious bottoms to go ALL BARE

Hi Carsten

Like everything some bottoms don’t need any encouragement whilst some need a little coercion onto take raw cock.

• Like 1

Guest carstenPOZ

Hi doccer, thanks for your reply, so glad you agree and yes I guess the more important thing is to discuss how we best argue both clearly and biased, because it's not possible to stay safe and enjoy your gaylife authentically at the same time, as safe sex is so destructive for true gaysex

5 hours ago, carstenPOZ said:

Hi doccer, thanks for your reply, so glad you agree and yes I guess the more important thing is to discuss how we best argue both clearly and biased, because it's not possible to stay safe and enjoy your gaylife authentically at the same time, as safe sex is so destructive for true gaysex

So, before there was HIV, there was no true gay sex? Because it only counts if there's a risk of acquiring a potentially fatal infection? That's bullshit.

I have no qualms with people who want to have bare sex; that's what PrEP was invented for. Sex on PrEP is "safe sex". To claim that's not authentic or real sex is destructive propaganda to be promoting to people. Now, if they're really bound and determined to die young by seeking out HIV infection, well, I can't force them to seek therapy to curb their suicidal impulses, but to promote that behavior as something positive is reprehensible. 

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 3:55 PM, loveloads said:

I have wanted a bare load for a while but keep backing out.  I stay hard during day when I  think of it but havent.  Anyone else think that way?

I haven't done bb either. I want to for sure 😈

• Moderators

I think bottoming bareback while on PrEP is the perfect balance between safety and the pleasure of taking it raw. Condoms are uncomfortable for the bottom; they create a lot of extra friction. Honestly, feeling a man shoot inside me is the best part of being fucked. I love the moment when I hear his breath catch and everything inside me suddenly goes slick. I would never want to go without that moment; before PrEP I was willing to risk contracting HIV to get it. Now, I don't have to choose. I can have protection and stranger's loads inside me. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3