New to this and want bare load but havent

• 1 month later...

Not yet had someone cum inside of me, however I know I will the next time I meet someone.  Spent sometime adjusting to the idea and and now desperate to be filled. I have always known that once I start you could say it will open the floodgates. 

Raw is SO much better, so once you do it, it will be difficult to go back to condoms. I (sadly) only started raw about 6 years ago., first as a top only and soon as a bottom as well.  I could not belive the amazing sensations, the physical and mental closeness, the feeling of raw primal fucking the way it was intended, the lure of breaking a [banned word] and and also the buzz from the excitement of the risk. I did go bakc to fucking with condoms a few times, but found it laking in every way. Soon proudly put on hook up profile 'NEVER' in the safe sex box. 

The only good condom is a used condom

Guest cockcumwhore

Good for you. It's how it was intended. I'm bottom and only had a condom covered cock in me twice. Because the top thought that's what I would want. So from then on I made it clear,no condoms. Bare back only and most guys are happy with that. When I was in the Middle East it's not even an issue.  It's raw all the time. 

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
On 8/14/2020 at 1:59 PM, Doccer19677 said:

Just bend over and let it happen, you WILL enjoy it and once you have someone cumming in your arse you won’t be able to stop. I’ve never come across a bottom who doesn’t enjoy raw, even the ones who  initially insist on a condom bit soon open up as I rub my cock on their moist arse. 

I agree, if you want to bareback don’t overthink it and let it happen. Skin on skin is a much hornier and nicer feeling than a latex sheath up your arse.

Guest Cloudycigarbear
1 minute ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I agree, if you want to bareback don’t overthink it and let it happen. Skin on skin is a much hornier and nicer feeling than a latex sheath up your arse.

Raw is natural and nothing beats the feeling a a man's cock throbbing up your hole and that warm ruck of cum coating your hole from the inside

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 4:35 PM, drscorpio said:

I think bottoming bareback while on PrEP is the perfect balance between safety and the pleasure of taking it raw. Condoms are uncomfortable for the bottom; they create a lot of extra friction. Honestly, feeling a man shoot inside me is the best part of being fucked. I love the moment when I hear his breath catch and everything inside me suddenly goes slick. I would never want to go without that moment; before PrEP I was willing to risk contracting HIV to get it. Now, I don't have to choose. I can have protection and stranger's loads inside me. 

Not entirely true about the safety balance IMHO. Still lots of (treatable) STIs out there and although PrEP negates the biggest and most life changing one, I think that other STIs are a concern for people too. 

Especially cheaters and those worried about catching a disease. 

Love your description of raw fucking though... Spot on! Makes it all sound worth it. 

On 9/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Virginboy97 said:

It's the same for me, I dream about it every day, but I'm too scared to fuck bareback. I'm so confused, i don't know if it's my nature who speaks or It is just a phase...

Just do it. There is nothing better than a raw cock sliding inside your hole and depositing load after load in you

15 minutes ago, PupLucca said:

Just do it. There is nothing better than a raw cock sliding inside your hole and depositing load after load in you

I agree with this - like many things done for the first time, afterwards you wonder why you never started years ago.

• Upvote 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

It’s best not to overthink it, if the thought of going bare excites you and you want to do it then find a guy and let it happen.

Once you feel skin on skin sex and feel the cum dribbling out of your arse afterwards you really won’t want another condom inside you.

I knew from my teens I didn’t want condoms and over the 30 or so years I have been fucking or getting fucked I have maybe had one on me or in me 9 or 10 times total and haven’t enjoyed it.

Yep, I used to be a condom only guy and I’ve never really slept around. Eventually a steady boyfriend talked me into taking him bareback. It was mind blowing, but I spent the next couple of weeks worrying about what the ramifications could be. I never caught anything and I‘ve never used a condom again. Now that I’m married, my husband has never used a condom and making love to him raw is the greatest feeling in the world.