New to this and want bare load but havent

On 10/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, drscorpio said:

I think bottoming bareback while on PrEP is the perfect balance between safety and the pleasure of taking it raw. Condoms are uncomfortable for the bottom; they create a lot of extra friction. Honestly, feeling a man shoot inside me is the best part of being fucked. I love the moment when I hear his breath catch and everything inside me suddenly goes slick. I would never want to go without that moment; before PrEP I was willing to risk contracting HIV to get it. Now, I don't have to choose. I can have protection and stranger's loads inside me. 

I wish there was Prep before I got infected. I was not trying to get HIV. I I could’ve taken loads and stay negative I would’ve. But I did use my poz status as freedom to keep taking loads with no worries. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I only can say if u want it, you have to do it.

do not overthink about it, just do it. when his cock is slipped into your ass you have crossed the line and it's just enjoy it till he shoot his load deep into your ass and you will be a bareslut forever.

I only do recommend to take prep first if u want to stay HIV negative. when i started barebacking there was no prep, but after now i know how risky that was 😅