Sorry for the delay. This is the last part for now. Enjoy

Part 5

As a kid, I'd see my parents sneaking kisses and moments when they thought the kids weren't around. A slap in the butt, a squeeze here and there, playing footsie- my parents were completely crazy about each other. As I grew up, part of me always wanted that connection. To be crazy in love with someone, even after 20 years of marriage.

Maybe this time, I'll get what I want

--

I woke up to an empty bedroom. As my eyes adjusted to the morning sun, I saw a tray full of food, coffee, a glass of water and aspirin on the coffee table next to the bed. Next to the tray was a note- "Out on work, be back by 3pm. Eat, rest, stay"

While that sounded great, I really needed a shower first. Gingerly standing, a dull pain emanated from my hole and traveled down the length of my thighs. My cunt had taken quite the pounding last night and by the looks of it, I'd be out of commission for a while.

I made my way to the washroom, peed and lathered up. As my soap-covered fingers ran down my ass, I felt the soreness in the puffed outer walls. Slowly rubbing my cunt, I remembered the events of last night. Daddy pounding the crap out of me as I begged for his toxic load, the fullness of his cock not only filling my hole but also a deep yearning of belonging in my soul. His body on mine, his dick planted deep within as our bodied merged into one another, becoming a part of the other in more ways than one. Despite the dull soreness, my ass puffed at the thought of his mighty cock and shuddered, sending shivers down the length of my body.

A quick shower later, I was back in the room wolfing down on the food he had left. Once done, I headed downstairs to the living area. It was 11am, so I had 4 hours to go before daddy was home.

My stuff wasn't anywhere in sight, which was a massive disappointment. After the message I had sent out last night, I was curious to see what was everyone's response. Maybe it was exhibitionism or my own perversion, but I wanted to know how people had reacted and what they thought of the successfull Ian Connelly, now a poz loving whore for a daddy bear. I wasn't concerned about their disapproval, disdain or disgust. I was beginning to realize I was thriving on the thought of it.

Funny what a night can do to you.

--

At 3, when Daddy walked in through the door, he found a very grateful me on all fours right in front of the door. I couldn't find any gear or toys, but I did find some used jockstrap of his while snooping around the laundry room in the basement. I had put it on before planting myself in front of the door.

"Mmm, pig knows what daddy likes" he said as he stepped up closer to me. I looked up towards him, only to feel his shoe on the nape of my neck. He applied force, making my head go straight down onto his other shoe. Without prompting, I stuck my tongue out and started lapping the dirt and filth, grateful to be able to serve him.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes during which time daddy made me spit shine his shoes with my tongue. Far from being disgusted, it felt right to do it. After everything he had done for me, how could I pass on the chance to be of service to him.

When he was satisfied, he pulled me up and planted his lips on mine. Unlike last night, there was a tenderness to him. This was not the kiss of a man possessed, this was a kiss of a man displaying his love and ownership. I almost melted as he wrapped his arms around mine and pulled me in closer. His tenderness faded as the kiss become more aggressive and passionate. Daddy pulled on my tongue, I bit his lip, he bit down on my lower lip, I sucked on his tongue like a cock and passed a lot of spit into his mouth. He pushed the spit back as we kissed like 2 lovers, reunited after ages. Moments passed before we finally let each other go and as our lips parted, spit fell between us on our chests.

"Hey boy, miss me?"

"Fuck daddy, I missed you so bad."

"I'm here now piglet, daddy's not going anywhere."

He didn't even have time to respond as I lunged upon him. The force of my assault would have toppled any man but daddy held his ground. Using my momentum against me, he grabbed me and tackled me into the ground. I landed chest first, making me yelp in pain, and paralyzing me for a moment. Daddy landed on top of me, his weight pinning me to the floor and pulled down the jockstrap. Loudly spitting into his palm, he coated his cock with his spit and started pushing into my very sore hole.

My hole was still tender from the previous night and the force of his penetration made me see stars. I started to scream in pain but it didn't stop him from ripping my hole apart.

"Never forget pig, I'm your daddy for a reason", he grunted close to my ear as he fucked me mercilessly.

For the next few minutes he kept fucking me while grunting and spewing profanity. His hairy body worked up a sweat, creating a beautiful musk of real man that made my brain spin. The heat of his body worked me up as well and soon enough, I was grunting in a mix of acute pain and pleasure. We were 2 animals, rutting to attain a higher goal- firmly establishing the alpha and beta status of our relationship. And that relationship was forever fixed when daddy grunted loudly and let his toxic cum coat the walls of my raw and scraped asshole, making me cum in the process.

When he pulled out, I was in extreme pain. My ass felt like it had been scrapped by glass and my insides felt like they had been squished in a blender. But the endorphins in my brain was keeping me awake, letting me power through this intense assault and allowing me to hold on to this moment.

"I love you daddy," I croaked out, meaning every word I said.

"I love you too pig," daddy replied, his face breaking into a beautiful smile as he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

"Lets get you to bed boy. You need some rest."

Saying so, daddy helped me stand on my feet and led me to the bed where I promptly crashed. All I remember between standing up and passing out was daddy's bulk pressed against mine, as we cuddled on the bed.

---

Epilogue

After that day, I never went back to my old life. I was promptly fired from my job but it didn't matter. Fortunately, I had enough saved to last me a decade even if I chose to not invest and lived economically. Not that it mattered, because the second I sold off everything I owned, I gave the money to daddy. He was my master, it seemed only right to let him choose what to do with money. My job was to serve him and his needs, and that became the sole reason for my existence.

About 15 days after my first fuck with dad, I came down with the fuck flu. Fortunately, it wasn't so bad and I was only out of commission for 4 days. By day 5 I was horny and ready for daddy's big cock to slide into my puffed up cunt. I let him know just how badly I needed him by straddling him and riding him cowboy, thanking him for the gift and setting me free.

I live with dad now and its been 3 years since I have been with him. A lot has changed since then. But even after all this time, I still wake up next to daddy and thank my stars for bringing him to me. I love this man and I'll love him till the day I die. He gave me his death seed but in doing so, he gave me a chance to be reborn.

But enough with the reminiscing. For now, daddy and I are out in the hunt looking to poz some neg guys. Daddy just went full blown and we are celebrating by pozzing as many guys as we can tonight at the club. But no matter who we fuck, I am the only guy taking him home with me tonight. Its time to upgrade my poz blood too.

Edited by Akoor
Grammar change
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

• 7 months later...