Pozzing the Straight-Boy at the Baths

At the tubs last night, I entered the orgy/dark area and noticed a poz bud playing with a hot, built guy, so I joined them for some sucking and kissing, and ended-up sitting and holding the hot guy while my poz mate rimmed his hole.

“Fuck, no one has ever done that before!” he whispered to me.  I kissed him deeply and asked if he liked being fucked, knowing what was coming. “I’ve only ever been fucked once, it hurt like hell."

“How come?” I asked.

“I’m straight, only ever been here once before.  My girlfriend would kill me,” he replied as his tongue moved back into my mouth.  My poz bud, meanwhile, had commenced sliding his well-lubed fingers into the straight boy's ass, occasionally rubbing his cock on the straight-boy’s hole every now.  After a few such hints the straight-boy quietly asked me “Is he gonna fuck me?  Should I get a condom?”

“Just relax and enjoy it, mate.  Here, suck on my cock.  It will take your mind off your ass while he slides in."

By now the straight boy and I weren’t whispering because I wanted my poz bud to know it was okay to slide on in. The straight guy tensed up as his hole was forced open.  "Fuck that hurts,” he remarked.

"It will be okay," I replied, adding “he’ll hold there until you get used to it.”  Which my bud in fact did.  I meanwhile re-positioned myself so I was on my back, my legs in the air, and presented my ass saying "Lick my hole while he pounds yours.”  Apparently straight-boy was only too happy to do.

I let him rim me for a while before moving back to holding him while he sucked my pole.  I could only just see in the darkness but I felt as much as I saw my poz bud unload in the straight-boy’s hole and I pushed my cock down his throat as I felt it.  My poz bud asked "Swap?”  I moved around behind the straight-boy.

“You aren’t gonna fuck me too are you?” he asked looking over his shoulder as I lined-up my dick.

“Yep, I sure am,” I smiled back.

“You guys are turning me into a complete slut!  Go slow, you are way bigger than his cock."

“Of course,” I replied, sliding in to his ass no slower than I normally would.

He grunted under me remarking "Damn, I can’t take it all!”

“Yes you can” I said and I pushed him down from doggie to flat on his gut and really started pounding him.  My cock was really well lubed from the spit and the poz load already in his guts.  He was still really tight and the feeling was amazing but I wanted to fuck him for a while, hoping other guys would come and watch his conversion.  As it turned out it was a slow night and it was just me, my poz bud and the straight-boy the whole time.  My straight-boy was moaning and groaning and really enjoying it, he even started pushing up to meet my thrusts.

After about 10 minutes of hard pumping I pushed in deep, grunted and planted my own toxic seed in his belly.  I collapsed, laying on his back for a couple of minutes before I rolled onto my side, all the time holding his beautifully built body tight against my own, kissing his neck and caressing his tits.  My poz bud got down and started sucking straight-boy’s cock and it didn’t take him long to blow.  My now soft, poz dick slid out of his well fucked hole in the process.  My poz bud came up and shared straight-boy’s sperm with the two of us as we shared a three-way kiss-and-cuddle.  

Five minutes later we were all in the showers chatting and washing each other, still enjoying the afterglow of a hot fuck session.

The straight-boy said he had to go and headed to the change area. I held up my hand to my poz bud and he hi-5’d me as we both started grinning. “Reckon we got him?’ my poz bud asked.

“Don’t know” I replied, “but either way, he’ll be back.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...