You signed! There is no going back

I I had just turned 21 when I received a link from a friend of mine to join a community.
The name of the site intrigued me very much precisely because I am a fan of BSDM games and master-slave roles. I signed up as a regular user and filled out all the forms.
After a couple of days I received a message from a man, his online profile was very interesting 35 years old, tall, beautiful body and with very similar interests, fortunately not far from my house, just 40 minutes by car.
We wrote to each other for a while and then we finally organized the first appointment. He presented himself very well, young and clean-faced. He told me that he was a medical manager of the private laboratory of infectious diseases and that in the last period they were doing many tests for medical experimentation. I immediately thought that he must be really smart and capable to play such a role.
 We went out a few more times before going to bed. Sex with him was very exciting and very passionate.
Then one day, at the end of the appointment before returning home, he asked me and I wanted to become his private and exclusive slave, he gave me a day to think about it but in the end I accepted.
He asked me to go to a hospital to get a full test for all infectious sexual diseases.
The following appointment asked me to find us at an abandoned house outside the city and to bring with me the test results which obviously had given completely negative results on everything. As I went to the appointment, I wondered why he wanted to know all those things about my health status.
When we saw this house in front of us, we moved the table that covered the door and entered. The place had been abandoned for a couple of years, but I saw that one door was completely new and locked with a padlock. He took the key and opened the door.
The room was very simple, there was an iron bed with a mattress, a small wardrobe, a table and a couple of chairs.
We sat down and took a small file of papers out of our backpack and told me to read them before signing them.
It was a bondage contract and as I read it I started getting aroused. Then I got to point 13 and saw that it was written in a bolder font
"13. The slave will accept without any second thoughts the high risk of multiple infections, even if these may irreversibly compromise his current state of health. "
By the time I got to the end of my contract my cock was getting really hard. I started filling in the blanks and after a first hesitation, I finally decided to sign it.
He smiled, took the papers, signed them and put them back in the backpack.
Then he asked me how soon I was willing to start, I replied, “I'm ready even now”.
He asks me to undress and lie down on the bed. In the meantime he had taken the other key and opened the iron door that was in the corner. He took out some instruments and put them on the table, then took out his backpack and took out two closed test tubes.
He asked me which one I wanted to choose between: test tube no. 1 or test tube no. 2 or both.
I was too excited and so I decided for both of them, he replied "excellent choice, now take this pill which is used to neutralize the acidity of your stomach, otherwise the effect will be lost".
He gave me a large orange pill and I swallowed it.
Then he took test tube number two and asked me to swallow it, I followed his orders. Then he asked me to turn around and relax my little hole.
Then I went to test tube number one into a large needle-less syringe and pushed all the solution into my little hole.
I looked at him and asked him what they were about.
He took the diary inside the closet, opened a page and wrote my name on it and said "I just used your body to inoculate two cultures of Coxsackie virus A and one of Chlamydia. The tubes contain a very very large number of viruses so we don't need to wait long to see the effects "
Immediately he felt dizzy and I could not control the erection of my cock, he smiled and said "I guess you like it".
I asked what I should do and he told me to do absolutely nothing and that we would see each other in 5 days.
On the way home I couldn't think of anything else. That night, I fell asleep right away, but the next morning ...

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5

PART n.2

The next morning I woke up a little later than usual, I had a bit of a headache, I went to university as usual but it was only in the late afternoon that I started to feel a bit of a fever and an unusual discomfort in my hands and between the legs. When I got home, I went to the bathroom, undressed and noticed that there were some small blisters. Call my master immediately and I explained the situation. He listened to me carefully and then told me not to worry that it was normal because usually the infection took a few weeks to develop but the dose of virus I had received was very high so it only took a short time to see the effects.
He proposed to meet me after two days to evaluate what to do, I accepted without hesitation.
The two days went by quickly, but the blisters also spread quickly, in fact I called my coach to tell him that I would not be able to go to train for some problem.
When I arrived at the house, he was already inside waiting for me and was writing some notes in his diary, he asked me to undress because he wanted to control the situation.
I take some pictures of my feet and my cock and ass which had started to get more and more covered with red spots. Then he took a pack of pills from his backpack and placed them on the table.
I asked what they were, he replied that they were 5 tablets of an antibiotic that would cure the two infections in a few days. I breathed a sigh of relief, but he told me

"I will cure these infections but first you will have to take these two vials" and I show me the two vials with a whitish liquid. I asked what they were and he answered me
that he would tell me only after using them inside me.
The blisters on my feet bothered me so much that I finally accepted his offer. He gave me the antibiotic pack and then asked me to get ready on the bed.
When I felt the liquid enter my little ass, it was different from the last one, it was colder and thicker. He also pushed the second tube in and told me to get dressed. I then asked him what it was.
He looked at me and said “correct you, because you have to use the plural, you have just received about 40 different strains of Human Papillomavirus. It won't bother you as much as the ones you had but it will be more limited infections and a little more difficult to cure "
I was speechless. He gave me a kiss and told me to go home.
I started taking the pills to treat the two infections and within two weeks everything was gone. I went back to my normal life, but got a message from him because he wanted a new meeting for Saturday afternoon. I accepted and let myself be found there.
He arrived a little later than usual and we went into the house, asked him to undress me and wanted to check the situation. It all seemed normal to me, but it was he who showed me with the mirror that my whole little hole was filled with warts. He took some pictures and then gave me the number of a medical laboratory that dealt with these infections.
I thanked him, we kissed for a while and then he asked me to go to bed. He took a couple of ropes and asked me if he could tie me on the bed, I was already starting to get excited at the thought.
Then he took three vials from his backpack, showed them to me and said.
"I have to leave for 2 months for a job abroad and I want proof of your loyalty. This tube contains a massive dose of the Syphilis bacterium. It took me 10 days to grow it in such large quantities and it is an untreatable strain. So there is no cure "
I looked at him scared and told him that I had no intention, he got angry and said “you signed. There is no going back ”.

I lay down on the bed, I was crying, he took the vials and loaded them on the usual syringe and I felt the liquid enter me. Then he said to me "after this test, we are almost at the end". I got dressed, we broke up and saw him go away.
I went home, cried all the time.
At first, the first few weeks everything returned to normal but after 1 month, I realized that things were changing. It was Christmas day and when I got up my stomach and legs were full of red spots. I went to the hospital and the nurses, understanding what it was, did some blood tests. I received the answer after 5 days with the request to go to the doctor.
I went to the doctor as requested with the appointment, after sitting down, he took my file and told me
“The situation is more serious than I imagined. we found a very serious syphilis infection and also a double HIV infection "
I felt the world collapse on me, after I left the doctor, I called him and explained the situation to him, he very quietly told me
“Well, did you like my Christmas present? Initially I wanted to give you only syphilis but then I thought that with the two HIV strains your immune system would be more under my control. Anyway I'll be back in a week and we'll talk about it verbally "

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...