You signed! There is no going back

Feel the strength fail me after he said those words to me. That evening I was not hungry, I went home and cried all night. After a couple of days, he wrote me a message where he gave me an appointment for Sunday afternoon but this time he sent me a different address where to reach him. I searched on Google Maps and the only result that appeared was that of an old hospital from the thirties now no longer used and abandoned.
That Sunday, when I got out of bed, I was strangely happy, I knew that soon everything would be over because I was determined to end this situation for good, by now too risky for me.
I took my bicycle and after half an hour I arrived in this one. Not far away there were two other cars parked, but I didn't see anyone in the area. He wrote me to join him in the red brick area, which was behind the old building.
I walked down the long avenue, full of weeds and arrived behind the building where there was this small brick structure, windows with bars and an old rusty door. I went inside and found him busy with some tools on the steel table. He greeted me and made me sit down.
We talked for a long time and I told him he was angry about what he had done and I was not very keen on continuing with this contract. He stopped, remained silent for a few minutes and told me he expected me to react that way.
He took a folder from his backpack and handed me a sheet. It was a termination contract with a whole series of clauses ... I was finally happy that this nightmare was about to end ... until I got to point M of the contract which said:
"In the event of the slave withdrawing from the contract, the latter must accept, without compromise, the compensation to his master"
I looked at him and asked him for an explanation, he merely replied that the compensation would be decided after the signature, but that in any case it was not about anything monetary. I breathed a sigh of relief.
Without thinking too much, I signed the document and returned it to him. He took it and put it in his folder.
He pulled out a pair of steel handcuffs and told me "your recession will have its price, so tonight I'll have to dedicate myself to you. Take off your clothes and get on this bed ".

I did as he told me, I undressed and got on the gynecology bed, then with some straps I blocked my legs, hands and arms and my neck.
While he blocked me, he asked me what the access code was for my cell, I replied that I had no password. Soon after two boys entered, the first was quite young, maybe he was my age. He told him
"Put on his clothes, take his cell phone and then you already know what to do"
I tried to free myself and yelled at him to understand what he wanted to do, his answer made me shiver.
"He will now go around, send some messages and then make sure that no one comes looking for him ... at least not here !!"
The younger guy, after putting on my clothes, took my cell phone, my wallet and left.
The other, instead, who had remained, was preparing tools on the table, including a well-positioned camera that aimed at me.
He turned it on and said "guinea pig number 41, last step". I asked what he meant, the boy looked at me with contempt and said "you are not much better than the other forty before you, but you will end up like them"
He took a syringe from the table, filled with a yellow liquid and pushed all the contents into my arm, while I felt the liquid gradually enter he told me smiling "this substance in less than an hour will completely block your immune system, and you will be completely susceptible to anything "
I tried to take off but the straps blocked me completely.
In the meantime, I saw my master who was taking out some vials from his backpack and arranging them one after the other on the table next to me.
He put a hand on my shoulder and looking at me "you were a really nice boy, too bad it will all be over soon". I kissed and took his things with him and left. I tried to stop him but he was already out of the club.
The guy who had stayed there had prepared some kind of machinery in front of my ass, he approached it and I felt something cold enter my hole.
He looked at his watch and smiled and said "soon you should feel very hot, it's the normal reaction that happens when your immune system is dying, ahahha!"
After less than a couple of minutes, I began to sweat, my head was spinning and my heart began to beat more.
He noticed, "well, you're ready"
He took the first vial from the table, loaded it into the machine and lit it.

I felt that this thing inside my little ass was pumping in and out at an ever faster rate, I was trying to move but I was completely stuck, then I heard a hiss and the machine shot the liquid from the vial into me.
He, turning to the video camera, said that the 1st dose of virus was loaded, 14 more were missing.
It seemed like a nightmare, I didn't want to believe it, I thought it was over.
I tried with all my strength to free myself but he squeezed even tighter, blocking my head too.
"Tonight we have our good job to do, for tomorrow morning, your body will become an incubator of all pathogenic viruses and bacteria".
My head was spinning fast, I was sweating and passed out.
I woke up the next morning, I was inside a white room, with only a bed.
From an intercom, a voice said to me “woke up, last night you received all the most dangerous diseases that exist, now let's see how much your body will resist without immune defenses. Don't worry nobody knows you're here, everyone believes you are on vacation. Nobody can hear you ”.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2

I'm interested in how this story will conclude. Will our defenseless victim have the last laugh? Perhaps a fever could give him added strength and in his delirium, he could have the opportunity to overpower his Master and get his revenge by raping him and filling his body with his infected sperm. If he was clever enough, he might be able to turn the tables on his Master by drawing some of his contaminated blood and injecting it into him. Maybe a bite into his Master's flesh and his saliva could be enough for him to exact his revenge.

It would be interesting to hear his Master's back story. What were his reasons for doing what he did? Was he looking to create a new Super Virus? If he under pressure from the company he works for to produce such a virus or if he intended to develop it and then use it to as a terrorist weapon to make money?

There could still be a lot of mileage in this incredible story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MantisShrimp

As a student of Biology I really like this story. It is the perfect kind of "evil scientist" story. My only thing is, without any immune system I don't know how fast you would get a fever, since getting one is the result to the immune system telling the body to raise the temp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/15/2020 at 4:04 PM, youngass said:

ess syringe and pushed all the solution into my little hole.
I looked at him and asked him what they were about.
He took the diary inside the closet, opened a page and wrote my name