Pablo, my Latin older neighbor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

PART II

Note: I'm sorry that it took so long for me to post it, but my English is not that good and I had to translate it.

Now the story...

When I turned seventeen, my father started dating again. Since my mother started treatment, he was very much on his own, so I was happy for him. The new girlfriend was giving him excitement to get back on track.

But that meant that again I was getting less attention than necessary. My father would usually spend the weekends at her house and I would be alone. Pablo always called me to stay at his house, but I was already thinking that it bothered him too much. With all the attention he gave me, his sex life was certainly not the best. So, after a while I started to decline your invitations and be alone at home.

My life came down to going to school in the morning and spending the afternoon at home jerking off while reading reports from people living with HIV.

Some things I learned from reading these reports is that the person who wants to be contaminated needs to be very sure beforehand, because it is something for a lifetime. But after she makes the decision, it's pretty liberating too.

The first stages after contagion are the most complicated, because the person has a kind of flu, which shows that the virus has started to multiply in your body. But if the person starts treatment soon thereafter, she can live long years and decades without major concerns.

And sex certainly becomes better, because a condom, whether you agree or not, is something that gets in the way and decreases lust. I tried to masturbate a few times using a condom, but I didn't even come close to cumming. I thought that was totally boring.

And after you already have the virus, what else can happen? It is the worst thing transmitted through sex, all other diseases can be treated and cured. And everyone who is dealing with this needs to have regular checkups, so it's easy to find out if you've got anything else.

And that is when total freedom arises. Having sex without a condom and without major concerns. Having sex with anyone you want, without knowing the right person, and without having to worry about anything. The freedom to feel it raw, to flood another guy with your spunk and also to be flooded with his seed. I wanted that.

And the hornyness that I felt imagining myself being pozzed was something that always made me explode when I came. Of course, most of the times I imagined my neighbor doing this to me, but I also put myself in the place of the bottoms I saw in the videos.

People at school didn't know about my sexuality, so I wasn't really close to anyone. I was that type of student who talks to everyone, but who doesn't really have any close friends. That special person for me was Pablo, and he was not at school.

My eighteenth birthday was fast approaching and I was in no mood to celebrate. I had no family in the city besides my father and no one at school that I would like to invite as well. So, when my dad went to his girlfriend on Friday, not even remembering that my birthday was on Saturday, I realized that I had made the right choice not to make a big deal.

I spent the entire Saturday at home, lying in the living room watching TV, as usual. It was about nine at night, I had just showered and was lying in my pajamas watching another episode of the series, when the doorbell rang. It was Pablo.

“Hey, birthday boy”, he said.

“You remembered?!”, I said confused.

"Of course I did," he said and I realized he was a little drunk. “Aren't you going to ask me in?”

"Sure, come in", I said.

When I closed the door, he gave me a huge bear hug. The man was almost six feet tall and I wasn't that tall, so I buried my head in his strong chest. The truth is, I hadn't felt well all day and I was happy that at least he had remembered.

“I wanted to come earlier to bring your gift, but I spent all day thinking and making some decisions”, he explained. “Sorry for leaving you alone on your birthday.”

"You are here now," I said.

"I am," he said without letting me go.

My cock was already growing with that hug and it was impossible that he wasn’t feeling it, so I decided to break the contact.

“Where's my gift?”, I asked walking away.

"That's what I had to think about today," he explained.

“I don’t understand.”

“Phillip, I have looked after you as if you were my son for years, but that is not what you are. And I know that you don't see me as a father either, you feel horny about me.”

“No, I ...” I tried to argue, but I had no idea what to say to him.

“No need to be embarrassed, because I also feel horny when I see you”, he said hurriedly.

“Do you?”, I asked doubting.

“Of course I do, you grew up to be a beautiful man, but you were always my boy, so I never saw you like that, until the day that ...”

“What a day?” I asked anxiously.

“The day you saw me fucking that guy at my place.”

“Did you know? I’m so embarrassed!”

“He saw you at the time and told me that we were not alone, so we did a show for you to see.”

“I had no idea ...”, I said blandly.

“I thought you were scared, that you didn't understand, but when you talked about my tattoo, I realized that you were smarter than I thought.”

“Then why have you never done anything before? Why are you just telling me that now?” I wanted to know.

“It's still difficult, I had to drink to build up the courage to have this conversation with you. And there was the fact that you were a minor before.”

"But I'm not now," I observed.

“No, you are not.”

He then closed the distance between the two of us, held my head tightly and gave me a deep kiss on the mouth. I had never kissed anyone before, so I let him guide me and explore every corner of my mouth. His hands roamed my body, feeling and spoiling me, so I found the courage to do the same, placing my hands on that body that I always wanted to touch.

As much as I had been working out for almost two years, my body was nowhere near as big as his. His arms held me tightly and I felt those muscles tighten. The curve of his waist, the hardness of his chest, the six packs of his hairy belly. Everything was a paradise under my hands. Then he broke the kiss and said:

“You sure you want this gift?”

“Yes,” I said.

“We can use a condom if you haven't decided yet, if you think it's too early.”

“I want to, I'm sure. It would happen someday anyway and I prefer it to be you.”

“You can't go back; my viral DNA will stay with you for the rest of your life.”

“All I want is to have that part of you always with me.”

“You will be the mother and I will be the father of the bugs that will grow and multiply within you.”

“I saved my virginity for you to do that.”

“I'll give you what you always wanted, but not here. Let's go to my house, I want to fuck you in my bed like you saw me fucking that other guy.”

It was difficult to take my hands off of Pablo, I was afraid that breaking the contact he would give up everything on the way to his house, but I took the key, locked the door and followed him to his place.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Part III

When I got to Pablo's house, he started kissing me before closing the door and we were taking each other's clothes off. Before I knew it, we were both completely naked in his living room.
I looked at the object of my desire and saw that it was immense. Pablo's cock must have been at least 10 inches, with a large mushroom-shaped head. It was straight, thick and with many veins. My mouth watered. I always wanted to swallow that dick, and now I finally had the opportunity.
"Lick my armpit," Pablo ordered, raising his arms.
I couldn't resist and buried my nose in the black hair and fed up with his armpit. The smell of sweat made me drunk and I was raving with lust. I couldn’t hold back anymore, so I stuck out my tongue and gave the first lick. He had a salty taste that made me horny.
He guided me to the couch and I was soon sitting on top of him, my mouth going from one armpit to another. Pablo's dick was poking my back in the meantime and my ass was already clenching at him.
“Can I suck your dick?,” I asked.
"Not yet," he replied. “First lick my feet.”
It was all new to me, but I was soon kneeling on the floor and putting his toes into my mouth. It was giving me more pleasure than I ever felt in my life. I never thought that something like a man's feet could be so exciting.
I licked as much as I could, running my tongue over his ankle, the soles of his feet and his toes. So, I went up, kissing Pablo's legs, until his dick was right in front of me. I looked him in the face and he nodded, allowing me to proceed. So, I ran my tongue over the glans for the first time.
I had never sucked a cock in my life, but instinct took over me the moment I tried Pablo's. The taste of his cock was meant to be tasted by me and I was soon swallowing his pre-cum.
"You taste so good," I said.
"Spit a lot on that dick," he warned. “This is the only lubricant you will gonna have.”
I kept sucking and trying to swallow as much as I could, but it was impossible to put everything in my mouth. Pablo tried to force it a few times, but it made me retch. So, I was sucking on the head, the balls and the furry bag. He smelled a lot like sweat, as if he had run, but that wasn't bad. On the contrary, his manly musk made my lust grow even bigger.
Sometime later, Pablo made me stand in front of him and started to suck me. He was a professional in that and managed to put everything in his mouth. When I felt his tongue curving for the third time, I couldn't take it and came in his mouth. I thought he was going to be pissed with me, but he swallowed every drop of my seed.
"This is your last neg cum," he explained. “The next time you come, my AIDS babies will already be taking your body.”
When he said that, my dick jumped, like I was ready to come again.
Pablo then turned me on my back and started to open my ass with his hands. Soon, I felt something wet and realized it was his language. I gave a loud groan and felt him smile with his face in my crack.
The more he licked me, the more I let go, moaning louder and louder. That was so good, that I couldn't take it anymore, so I asked:
“Please fuck me.”
“Do you want this huge cock inside you?,” he asked.
“That's what I want most.”
“Then I'll give it to you.”
Pablo took a pillow from the sofa, placed it on the floor and laid my head on top of it. I was lying on my back, so I could see when his body climbed over mine.
"I could take you to the bedroom, but I want to fuck you here on the floor, like the whore you are," he said.
“Yes, use me as a whore, I want to be that for you.”
He kissed my mouth and started biting my neck. Soon, we were is position. I had my legas up on his shoulders and he was between them.
“Are you sure you want this?,” he asked.
“Yes.”
"There's no turning back," he said.
"I know," I said.
“After I start, I will not stop. If you try to run away, I will rape you until I fill you with poz cum.”
“I want this, I want you to rape me and put your babies inside me,” I cried.
Pablo spat on the head of his cock and began to force his way into the edge of my anus. It was hurting a lot, but I was completely silent and still while he invaded me. I heard a pop noise when the glans penetrated me and I let out a breath.
"Yes, take a deep breath," he said.
I obeyed and he took a hard lunge, burying his whole dick inside me. I screamed and tried to run, but he held me in place and looked me straight in the eye.
"Hold on, bitch," he said. “You wanted this, now you'll have to put up with it.”
I started to cry because of the pain and he licked my tears as if they were a prize. What was I doing? I always wanted to have sex with Pablo, but only now reality was reaching me. It was my first time, and I was letting a guy with HIV stick his cock without a condom inside me. And it excited me a lot more than it scared me.
Pablo then started to move in and out of me. Even with the pain, my penis was still rock hard and he noticed it. He was taking his time, letting me get used to his massive cock, sliding in and out slowly.
"You are no longer a virgin," he said after some time fucking me.
"This is strange," I said.
“How do you feel about having that cock inside you? You can take it like a pro.”
"It hurts too much," I said. “But this is the best pain I've ever felt. It's good because I'm doing this with you.”
“And the HIV part?,” he asked.
My dick immediately gave an involuntary contraction and he noticed it. I blushed with embarrassment and Pablo started to laugh. It made me relax and he then increased the speed of his thrusts inside me.
He found a nice pace and he started to fuck me hard, cursing me, calling me a lot of names. It excited me more than anything. I ran my hand over Pablo's biohazard tattoo and he smiled. I could hardly wait to get a tattoo like that.
"I'm almost there," he said after a while and I started to masturbate to keep up with him.
“Cum inside me,” I asked. “Breed me.”
“Do you want my seed?” he asked.
“Yes, I do.”
“And what kind of seed is this?”
“It's fucking HIV seed,” I shouted. “I want it, fill my ass with your cum. I want to be part of the brotherhood; I want your DNA inside me.”
"Here it goes," he said in a shout. “I'm giving you AIDS, son. Now I will be your father forever.”
I felt his cock pulsing inside me as spurts of cum flooded my insides. At that moment I came too. I never came so much in my life, it hit everywhere.
Pablo fell over me exhausted and laid his head on my chest. We were both tired, sweaty and completely dirty with cum.
"You are mine now," he whispered in my ear. “Welcome to the brotherhood of AIDS.”
"What happens now?," I asked.
“We have sex every day, putting as much poz cum inside you, until you are officially converted. If you want, I can call some friends who have the bug to help me give you the gift.”
“I would like that.”
We continued to lie on the living room floor for a few moments. The adrenaline of what we did passed, but I felt no regret. In fact, it was the happiest day of my life. I was about to say that when the doorbell rang and I heard my father's voice outside saying:
“Phillip, are you there?”

• Like 19
  • Piggy 1