Ever been caught mid-fuck?

Bokkierob

I've got a 19yo non-bio son, I'm a 50y year ol bear daddy. I  breed my son at least twice a week in my bed. Last weekend he was too busy studying and couldn't get to mine so I went round to his cuz he said his bio dad was out - yeah, he lives with him.We start as usual getting naked with me eating his ass then fucking his mouth. Then I put him on his belly and mount his ass. I'm fucking him deep, nice long thrusts. I'm getting close and just about to shoot when his dad opens the bedroom door.. I couldn't stop - I had to cum so his dad got an eyeful of my hairy ass pumping up and down as I shot my load into his son's asshole. he just stood and stared. he looks at me and Drew and said that looks like you guys are enjoying yourselves.He knows Drew likes to be fucked so it w no great surprise. Gotta say I was horny and fucking proud that my son's dad saw me breed his boy.

Edited by Bokkierob
spelling
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 3

I was being fucked by a hook up who dropped round one Saturday afternoon and my then student boarder arrived back unexpectedly. My bedroom was right off the entrance hall and the bedroom door was wide open. He was gay himself so that wasn't so bad (although he'd never seen me naked) but he had a couple of his friends with him who wanted to see where he was living so they had a good laugh but my hookup was naturally less than impressed. My boarder grabbed the beer he was after and took off again. It's not like either of us didn't occasionally have guys to stay overnight but in the circumstances I could have done without the unexpected audience and everything on show.

Numerous times.  happened in college when my roommate walked in, he did it twice.  The first time the lights were on and he saw me face down ass up getting my hole beat up, the Top did stop fucking even when I said oh shit looking at my roommate with his half disgusted/embarrassed face before he left.  The second time the lights were out, i doubt he could see anything he prob just heard the slapping noise and me moaning like a bitch, before he quickly rolled out (Was told not to bring people back to the room anymore lol).  Got caught getting slutted by 2x tops in the basement after a house party (got a lil audience),  My sister caught me fucking her friend after we got from a Halloween Bar Crawl last year, she was eww close the door at least 😂 (her reaction still makes me laugh).  Ended a relationship 3 yrs ago when ex caught me and a FB, we were so lit, neither me nor the FB heard him come in my apt. The look on his face still makes me feel like shit. I sure been other times, cause I don't really care bout gettin caught (though BF catching me wasn't ideal) or who see me getting slutted, people just seeing an animal in it's natural habitat lol .  

• Upvote 1

I hooked up with a guy in a parking garage in Chicago. It was three in the morning so we thought no one would be around. An older lady came around the corner and stopped. She had a puzzled look and then proceeded to get in her car and drive off. He kept fucking me until he dropped his load in me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I got lucky when I was younger as I was pretty circumspect as I didn’t want my parents finding out I was playing with guys. I’ve had people catch me in the act fucking in cars and in the shower at the gym but thankfully no blowback from it. Most of when I was caught in the act was anon hookups where a roommate walked in, which was embarrassing but not so much for me. Had the same happen with GFs and BFs, which is never fun, but worse for the other guy. It got awkward to be sure as either the other guy or I were going bareback and the other guy wasn’t in an open relationship. Girls walking in is pretty bad as usually their guy hasn’t told them they have sex with guys or isn’t supposed to be doing with guys anymore. They’ll start screaming at their guy and leave me to quick slip out, which has been fortunate. The worst was a guy I hooked up with at his place. He didn’t tell me he had a BF and we took turns barebacking each other. He was really loud and verbal as I was fucking him, calling for me to cum inside him. Well, I guess his BF was listening through the door and burst in just as I’d orgasmed inside his boy. He was in a rage and was throwing shit at me and threatening me. I had to quick grab my shorts and make sure my keys were in them and ran for the door leaving my sneakers and other clothes behind as he chased me to my truck. I was able to get in and drive off as he pounded on my truck as I drove off. 

I was in Palm Springs in CA. I am normally a bottom but in this case I was fucking Mason. I was going at it and Mason was into it. I was starting to fill his as with my cum load and our friend Gary walks in and he is shock his mouth was wide open and he has this look on his face and we both saw this as Mason and I are cumming  Masons cum on my hairy chest and my load in his guts. We start laughing. Then about 4 hours later that same night I was in the room fucking Matt in the ass and Gary again comes into the room as I cumming up Matt's ass and again his face it was so funny I kind of forget what I was doing but I got my load into his as some of it was running down his balls 

• Like 1

Been caught a few times, brother caught me once with his best mate breeding my ass. But most memorable one was December last year, was with a guy hooking up in the back of his van while his wife was in the house, was a thrill until we actually got caught by his grown son, he freaked and decked me cause I was riding his dad bare. Had a black eye for a week never saw him again sadly so never found out what happened tho guess it was probably bad.

Some years back, I was on vacation in Portugal with my bf at the time. We had an open relationship, but it was don't ask, don't tell. We had been at the beach for several days, with each of us venturing off into the dunes to have sex with other guys. One day, we decided to go for a massage at a place about 20 minutes from our usual spot on the beach. I had my massage first and left for the beach, while my bf received his massage. While I am alone on the beach, this guy who had been flirting with me a couple of days prior, started cruising me hard. In no time, he's fucking me doggy right there on the beach. Mid-fuck, my bf walks up and the guy says "Oh shit your friend is here!" He finishes fucking me and loading me.  I was gutted. The look of disappointment in my bf's eyes when he caught me is forever etched into my memory. I didn't enjoy being caught that day.

12 hours ago, bbzh said:

Some years back, I was on vacation in Portugal with my bf at the time. We had an open relationship, but it was don't ask, don't tell. We had been at the beach for several days, with each of us venturing off into the dunes to have sex with other guys. One day, we decided to go for a massage at a place about 20 minutes from our usual spot on the beach. I had my massage first and left for the beach, while my bf received his massage. While I am alone on the beach, this guy who had been flirting with me a couple of days prior, started cruising me hard. In no time, he's fucking me doggy right there on the beach. Mid-fuck, my bf walks up and the guy says "Oh shit your friend is here!" He finishes fucking me and loading me.  I was gutted. The look of disappointment in my bf's eyes when he caught me is forever etched into my memory. I didn't enjoy being caught that day.

Forgive me, but I’m not sure I quite understand your narrative in this post. If I follow you correctly, you’re saying that your relationship was open - as long as neither of you ever had to know that the other was actually doing anything? You say that on this vacation together with your don’t-ask-don’t-tell SO, you’re both venturing off into the dunes to have sex with other guys, and you both know you’re both doing this, you’re just not doing it where you can see each other? And so essentially, if I’m still on track, the thing that has caused your boyfriend’s unhappiness at the last is that a you allowed a guy to lay pipe in you in the open on the beach where he could walk out and see what you both knew you had both been doing anyway, just not talking about?

Did the two of you have some sort of arrangement whereby you made sure neither of you ventured into the dunes at the same time to avoid a similar discovery, and if so, I guess this is where I’m having a hard time understanding the point.

Just trying to understand the relationship dynamic. I’m probably never going to have a deep relationship with another person because I’m too much of a social/emotional simpleton; I’d be in waaay over my head, and trying to navigate the tricky waters of a DADT open relationship is something I can barely imagine.

I suppose that’s why most of my connections with other nice guys usually just end up with them saying, “Oh, just shut the fuck up and bend over.” 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

We were caught but I am not sure what they could see.  Many years ago my BF was graduating from grad school. So for the occasion I rented a new Lincoln Town car.  After the ceremony and dinner out we returned home.  As it got late we both thought it would be cool to "do it" in the Town car.  It was very late or very early depending on your outlook.  We put on robes and slipped out to the drive way and got in the back seat.  We started making out and quickly there were no robes and we were naked and getting down.  I was knees down on the back seat as he was pounding his cock in my hole.  Suddenly he says "oh shit, look up". I looked out the back window to see the garbage collectors standing at the end of our driveway watching us.  I don't know what they could see through the back window but it was pretty obvious what we were doing.  We didn't stop, it was way beyond a stopping point, but after my friend dismounted me  the guys hopped on their truck and drove on.  That's as close to getting caught as I have ever been. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

... if I’m still on track, the thing that has caused your boyfriend’s unhappiness at the last is that a you allowed a guy to lay pipe in you in the open on the beach where he could walk out and see what you both knew you had both been doing anyway, just not talking about?

...Did the two of you have some sort of arrangement whereby you made sure neither of you ventured into the dunes at the same time to avoid a similar discovery...

I don't know how interesting it is for the others to hear me talk about the complexities of that relationship, but here it is in a nutshell: long before we became a couple, he was in a relationship with another guy and was fucking me on the side. Because of this, I never trusted him to be monogamous, so I "forced" the relationship to be open from the start because I thought it might make the relationship last longer. Moreover, I think I would have physically harmed him if I found out he was doing whatever he wanted (we didn't live together) while I was passing up dick. I do understand how seeing me getting fucked hurt him because I think deep down, he wanted to be in an exclusive relationship but wasn't capable of being monogamous himself. We broke up in 2015 and still remain close friends to this day. We recently talked about this topic of monogamy. He reiterated again what I thought back then - he expects monogamy - yet he's still on every app and at one point was play for pay (he's conventionally very attractive). And to your point about not venturing into the dunes at the same time: this was easy because one of us stayed with our valuables on the beach while the other cruised. If neither of us was gone too long, there were no issues😅.

By the way, I'm 99% sure he is the guy who pozzed me years ago. I was only going raw with him and two other guys at the time and the other two claimed to be negative when I confronted them. My ex refused to get tested when we started dating, despite me insisting on it. He eventually broke down and found out he was poz, with what the doctor called an "old" infection. He would likely not be alive today had I not pushed him to get tested because it took years to get his CD4 level out of the AIDS territory range. Even he would tell you this. We are in a way bonded together for life and despite everything that happened, I still have ❤️ for him.

• Like 1

Been caught a few times:

• I was seeing a bi married top, we’d get together when ever his wife was out of town. I guess one time she came home early. We didn’t hear her come into the house.
  • While I was in the Army, I visited a bath house. A superior officer saw me in there. He quickly left, which is sad because he had a smoking hot body and a nice sized cock.
  • Had to run from the cops that raided a cruising spot.
  • A security guard caught me sucking off a guy in his car in a parking garage at the mall.