Know of any glory holes in the Port Hope/Cobourg area?

CumDeepInMyThroat

I've wanted to suck anonymous dick at a gloryhole forever, but I don't know where there are any.

I live in Port Hope ON (about an hour east of Toronto) and can drive within a reasonable distance (Cobourg, possibly Peterborough/Oshawa).

Any guys in this area? If you want to hook up, it doesn't have to be at a glory hole, or anonymous if that's not your style. I just love sucking dick and swallowing loads.

I have a regular fuckbuddy in the area who donates as much cum to my hungry mouth as he can, but he's not always available... more cocks to service would be wonderful.

I'm vers so if you want to suck me too that's cool, I also tend to want to fuck asses I eat so if you're into getting fucked, I'll eat and fuck your ass.

And hey - even if you don't want to hook up, just chat dirty with someone local, say hi below!

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...